Yunee's Past and Kwon SoonEi's hatred.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Ommo, Yunee unnie, are you okay?” MinAh woke you up from your nightmare.

 

You were catching your breath over that nightmare. It’s been almost a year since that happened and this is the first time you had ever thought about that incident again.

 

You were the most perfect daughter anyone could wish for, from being pretty, and not rude to the elderly to getting straight A’s in your subjects. But after you told them that your dream was to be a singer, they told you not to pursue. You never were stubborn to begin with, that was the first time you went against your parents. You sneaked out to go for the audition and passed. Only after a month you started your actual training that they found out about your lies.

 

You scrambled through your bed towards the small cabinet above it. You threw almost everything to find that one particular thing. 

 

“Where is that thing!” you scolded your cabinet.

 

“ARRRGGGHHH!!! Where is that thing?” you punched the side of your bed.

 

“Unnie, what are you trying to find?” asked MinAh, standing beside you looking as panic as you are.

 

“My picture. I lost my family picture…” a tear slid down as you broke down onto the bed.

 

“Family picture?” she whispered as she moved to your previous place and find that picture for you.

 

“Here it is,” she gave you the only family picture you have left.

 

You took the almost ripped picture from her and immediately hugged that picture.

 

“Unnie~ Don’t cry~” MinAh hugged you.

 

“Unnie~ It’s okay~ Let’s be a singer and when you are successful, I’m sure your parents will allow you to see them again,” she rubbed your back.

 

“It’s okay unnie~ It’s okay~~” she hugged you tighter.

 

“I feel so bad,” you confessed the her.

 

You wiped your tears, “They raised me with all those hardness when I was small but when I grow old, I betrayed them.”

 

“It’s okay unnie~”

 

“I still think that, that day, they didn’t expect me to actually leave home…….. I think they expect me to quit my training and come back home but I disappoint them further by not coming back home,” you looked at her and put on a fake smile.

 

“But if I were to quit now, I don’t think I can face them like this, I don’t think they will accept me anymore,”

 

“No unnie~ Don’t say that! I’m sure they will accept you, you are their daughter, blood bonded daughter!” she scolded you.

 

“But I don’t think you should quit right now. You’ve come a long way to catch your dream. It’s already really close to the end line, you shouldn’t quit now. Let’s work hard and catch our dream okay?” she smiled to you.

 

“Thank you dongsaeng-ah, you are the best,” you grinned to her before tackling her down her stomach.

 

“GYAHHHH, unnie!!! Stop it! Stop it please!!!” she laughed loudly as tickled you back.

 

~~~~~ (SoonEi's POV) ~~~~~~

 

"Unnie, Unnie!!" shouted MinAh as she ran towards you, with a laptop on her hand.

 

She shoved the laptop towards you, "Unnie, look at this."

 

"SM to debut a new girl group?" she read it out loud. For a second, your heart stop beating.

 

MinAh continued reading the article, "SM is going to debut a 5 member group, f(x). It is rumoured that one of the member is SNSD Jessica's little sister....." she whispered the last part as she looked at your expression.

 

You had that blank face and wasn't readable. "Unnie, are you okay?" still whispering.

 

..... 'silence'.....

 

"Unnie~ I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shown you this...." she made the puppy face.

 

"You know what MinAh? I don't care. I don't care about them anymore. I don't freaking care about that group! I don't care about Krystal! I hate her!!!!!" you ended up throwing a fit.

 

"Araso, Araso, unnie~ Calm down please.. Calm down," she fanned your red face.

 

"I hate that company!" you gritted your teeth.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while... And next week will be a really busy week for me.

ALevel results will be out next week, and my uncle's wedding is in the corner... I might update the next chapter in a week or less..

Owh, and I have a plot ready for another fic, actually make that two fic. Both for Changjo(you know he is my bias right?) I already have a few chapters written, but I will not post them yet, as I usually post a new fic only when I have half of the story done.. just telling... :P

 

As for the picture above, that is SoonEi.. :)

 

and

 

CONGRATS TEENTOP for the win!!!

(seriously, the first win, I was jumping around. no kidding. as for the second win, I'm really proud of you boys... )

 

And lastly, to my readers... I Love you all... please do drop by some comments.. *byeyeom*