Nam Woohyun

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

After that, you sent JiYoung back to the company. You were about to go out when a group of guys went out from the training room near the kitchen. They were seriously making a lot of noise.

 

“YAH! Stop it,” scolded the oldest guy.

 

“Yeah, hyung, you should stop that! Or else, she would think that you are a weird guy,” replied the magnae.

 

“Yeah, hyung, she will not accept you if you continue like this,” said another youngster.

 

“Wait!” said another guy and soon the rest of the guys was in silent.

 

“Isn’t that her,?”  someone whispered.

 

“Yes, that is her! Ommo~~” whispered the magnae.

 

“WooHyun hyung, go~~~” Myungsoo pushed Woohyung towards you. You clearly have that shocked face.

 

The guys is on their last stage of training, and is about to debut. No one knows when they will debut but they are training hard for that.

 

“Hello, sunbaenim,” you bowed down to him, still feeling guilty of what you did to him, even though a year have passed.

 

“Owh, hello~ Jinsun-shi,” he blushed.

 

…..

 

 

…..

 

 

…. sound of birds chirping away…..

 

“Ne~, Hello Jinsun-shi,” the magnae breaks the silence.

 

“Hi, sunbaenim,” you smiled to him.

 

“Just call me Sungjong, since I’m the same age as you,” he showed his million dollar smile to you, instead, you just awkwardly smile to him.

 

“Where are you going Jinsun-shi?” asked Sungyeol.

 

“I’m…. I’m just hanging around,”

 

“Huh? This late at night? Why aren’t you back at the dorm?” he asked again.

 

“I just brought a hobae to dinner, and was about to go back to the dorm,” she smiled.

 

“It’s late, I should send you back,” Woohyun said, with his head hung low.

 

“Aniyo~ It’s okay sunbaenim, besides, your dorm is at the opposite of the way, it’s okay,”

 

“It’s okay, it’s not safe for a girl to walk around alone at night,”  he replied and you just nodded to him.

 

“You guys should go back,” said Woohyun, trying to control his cool.

 

“Tsk, that guy! He immediately changed, remember that bunny face he did just now?” Sunggyu asked loudly as they were at the door of the company.

 

“Ssshhhh hyung! She might here you,”  said Dongwoo.

 

“That’s the point isn’t it? That cute woohyunnie,” Sunggyu laughed and the rest followed.

 

Woohyun held his head up just so he will not be affected by it, but his cheeks betrayed him as it turns red.

 

“Hehe, cute Woohyun?” you asked him.

 

“Owh, that’s nothing,” he pouted.

 

For the rest of the way, it was awkward. At times you would broke into laughter’s thinking about the thing they about. How would a cute Woohyun look like? Things you’ve imagined inside your head are seriously unbearable. You looked at him for the nth time, and broke into a fit of laughter again.

 

“Why? Is there something on my face?” he said in a serious tone.

 

“Errrmm, no sunbaenim,” you stop your laughter and look down towards the ground.

 

“Owh, we’re here already,” you told him as you reach the front door of your dorm.

 

You were about to go in your dorm when…

 

“Wait! Jinsun-shi!” he called you back. You turn back and saw him just a few inch away from you.

 

“I… I have something to tell you,” he played with his shoes.

 

“I…. I… I… I like you,” he whispered the last part.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Updating today because I might update the next chapter in a few days, depends on my mood. I already have a few chapters written in advance but I'm just waiting for the right time to update it.

 

I love you, new readers.

I love you more if you subscribe.

I will love you the most if you jot down some comments. :)

 

<3