SBS's Inkigayo

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

"Ne~ At today's Inkigayo, we have a hot debut this week.... " said Hara.

 

"Ne~ It's a line of 7 talented girls.... Welcome ETERNAL!!!" Nicole continued. Gaining the girls a loud cheer.

 

"Ne~ One, Two, Three.... Annyeonghasaeyo~~ Eternal Imnida~" said SoonEi and the rest followed.

 

"Even before they debut, a lot of people are interested in them.... Can you tell me what Eternal means?" IU asked.

 

"Ne~ Eternal means we are going to be.......  together forever," SoonEi laughed.

 

"Aaah, And the title track is Twinkle Twinkle, we want to know what type of song this is," Nicole smiled.

 

"Ehh, it's a song with loud beats and full of cuteness.... please look forward to our stage later," Jinsun bowed.

 

"We want to hear it soon.... After your MV got out, a lot of people are paying attention to your cute dance move, can you teach us a bit?" Hara asked.

 

Jinsun and SoonEi move towards the side and let HaeYoung and Hahyo went down from the platform behind them.

 

"Ne, One Two Three....." JinSun spoke through the mic and soon both Jinsun and JiYoung sang the chorus to the song, HaeYoung and Hahyo was dancing in the middle.

 

"WOW..." all the three MC said in unison. 

 

"Ne, Before we anticipate Eternal's debut stage, let's meet Exo first..... with...." said IU

 

"MAMA~" the MCs said together while the girls wave towards the camera.

  

 

 

 

__________

 

"Good job," every single one of you left the stage and bowed towards the PD behind the stage.

 

"Good job," everyone bowed towards the other singers.

 

"Good Job... Congrats" you bowed towards CNBLUE who just had their final stage today.

 

"Good job," Jookyung bowed towards the three MCs at the back stage.

 

"Good job," HaeYoung and Hahyo bowed towards NU'EST who was wiping their face with towels.

 

"Good job... Congrats for the nomination on take 7" JiYoung and SoonEi bowed towards EXO.

 

"SoonEi noona, you don't have to bow to us," said SuHo holding onto SoonEi's shoulder so she couldn't bow.

 

"Owh, JiYoung is here," ChanYeol patted JiYoung's head.

 

"Oh, is this your group?" SuHo asked.

 

"Ne, one two three... Annyeonghasaeyo~ Eternal imnida" the rest of the girls bowed down.

 

"Hyung, who is this?" D.O.'s eyes were as big as a cat's eye.

 

"Owh, D.O., Baekhyun, you probably didn't know them.. This is SoonEi noona, she used to be a trainee in our company," SuHo introduced them.

 

"And this is uri JiYoungie, she used to play around with us before.." Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Owh? So this is Onew Hyung's younger sister?" Baekhyun entered the room.

 

"Ne~ Hello~~ I'm Lee JiYoung," JiYoung bowed down.

 

"Girls~ We have to go now, you have a radio guesting tonight," all of the sudden the manager entered the room, pointing to his watch.

 

"Mianhe~ We have to go now..." SoonEi wave towards the guys.

 

"Bye noona," Suho wave towards SoonEi.

 

"Poor SoonEi noona~" he sighed.

 

"Ani, wae?" asked Baekhyun.

 

"You didn't know?" 

 

"Wae Wae wae?" D.O. stood beside Baekhyun.

 

"She was suppose to debut under one of our group, but was pulled out last minute.... She should've been our sunbae," Suho sighed.

 

"Really?..... SoonEi noona?" Kai stood beside D.O. with his eyes wide.

 

"Which group?" D.O. asked.

 

"She was suppose to debut with .........................." Suho whispered the last part.

 

"But she was replace with .......................... " he whispered the last part again.

 

___________________________________________

So which group do you think SoonEi was suppose to debut into? comment below. :)

Exo might be included a bit in this story... I'm addicted to them....

I swear to god, choosing a bias in EXO is as difficult as choosing a course in the University.

 

I decided to include a few pictures of them, as I think it may be confusing a bit.... but not for Kai..... well, everyone knows Kai, don't they?  

 

:P