Introductions

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~~~~ (Soon Ei's POV) ~~~~~~~

 

Your head was spinning around at your thoughts. You used to have vocal training with JiYoung and she was one of the girls you were very close with. Back then you thought you were going to make it, but you were wrong, that company, they have something against American people, you curse under your breath.

 

“Okay people, I will give you some break and I want you to mingle with your juniors, introduce them to this company and what not…” Ms. Kwon spoke to the lot of you.

 

“And JooKyung, after an hour, can you please bring them to the training room beside here?” she pointed the question to JooKyung

 

“Ne~ Ms. Kwon,” she bowed her head and soon after Ms. Kwon left the room leaving us in awkward silence.

 

The newbie’s were still standing in a straight line with all of their hands on their side and heads hung low. I swear this time last year, I was at their place and the scene is also the same.

 

“Okay, everyone, please stand at the front and introduce a bit of yourself,” said SunAh unnie.

 

~~~~~~ (JiYoung's POV) ~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Okay, everyone, please stand at the front and introduce a bit of yourself,” said the long hair girl who seems like she’s in her early 20.

 

Oh My God, What am I going to say? Should I just say my name? Or should I tell them I’m Onew’s younger sister? And Why is SoonEi unnie is here?? This is killing me!!!

 

“Hello, I’m Son DaMi, I’m 15 years old” one of the girls go first, she was the one who asked a lot of questions during the introduction time. She bowed down and went back to her place.

 

“Hi, I’m Kim JiWon, I’m 16 years old,” said another girl with a very long hair tied up.

 

“Hi, I’m Park HaeYoung and I’m 16 years old,” HaeYoung bowed down. As soon as HaeYoung finished her introduction, you were filled with nervousness. Slowly, you walk a bit forward and bowed down.

 

“H… Hi, I’m Lee JiYoung, I’m 16 years old,” you peeked towards SoonEi unnie and she was also looking at you. You smiled to her and bowed down. As soon as you return to your place, you heard JiHo whispering to you, "Aiyoo, Kyeopta,"

 

“Hi, I’m Yoo BaekHee, but you can call me YooHee, I’m 18 years old, the oldest amongst the girls,” she laughed and bowed down as she concludes the end of the girls row.

 

Soon the guy standing at the back of BaekHee started his introduction.

 

“ Hi I’m Chang Jaemin and I’m 18 years old, nice to meet you,” he bowed down.

 

“Hi, I’m Park JiHo, the guy who’s heart is caught by my lovely JiYoung,” he turned his body backwards as winked at you. You were obviously embarrassed by his actions and hung your head down low. From the corner of your eyes, you can see some of your sunbaes were smirking, some were laughing, the others were silent with a facepalm expression.

 

 

 

“Hello, I’m Ahn David, I’m 18 years old,” he bowed down and concluded the rest of the boys which consist of Chang Jaemin, Park JiHo, Lee JongHun, Park Siwan, Shin DongIl and he himself, Ahn David.

 

 

“Okay, nice to know you all, I’m Lee SunAh, and I’m the head unnie here, I’m 22 years old and I’ve been in this company for 4 years including this year, just be comfortable with me, if you have ay problems you can come to me, I won’t bite,” she smirked.

 

“Okay, I’ll introduce you your sunbae, according to the year they got accepted. So I’m the only one left from year 2005,” she laughed.

 

“So from year 2006, we have Jookyung and DaeWoong,” she pointed to the girl beside her and a guy, slightly at the end of the line as they both bowed down and smile.

 

“From year 2007, we have HeeChul, Dongmin and MinAh,” 3 of them bowed down.

 

“MinAh here, though she’s a sunbae to all of you, but she is younger than most of you, she’s still 15 years old, so do be comfortable with her,” said SunAh unnie, as MinAh waved to us.

 

“And lastly, form year 2008, that’s last year, we have Yunee, Jinsun and SoonEi,” 3 of the girls bowed down. You were obviously taking an eye at SoonEi as she bowed down. She then caught your eyes and smile at you back.

 

“And another guy, Lee DaeYeol,” the guy bowed down.

 

“This is a secret but DaeYeol’s older brother is also a trainee here, and he’s at the last stage to debut, we’re not sure when they will debut but soon it will be,” she smiled.

 

 

================

 

WOAH, that's a lot of names.... I got confused my self, so I made a summary of the trainees below, I shall put it on a new chapter soon with the Ulzzang pictures. But here it is...

 

 

(already trainee)

 

1. Lee SunAh (2005) (F)

2. Han Jookyung (2006) (F)

3. Im DaeWoong (2006) (M)

4. Park HeeChul (2007) (M)

5. Son Dongmin (2007) (M)

6. Gong MinAh (2007) (F)

7. Kwon SoonEi (2008) (F)

8. Cha Yunee(2008) (F)

9. Cho JinSun (2008) (F)

10. Lee DaeYeol (2008) (M)

 

(2009 audition nominees)

1. Park HaeYoung (F)

2. Lee JiYoung (F)

3. Park JiHo (M)

4. Son Dami (F)

5. Kim JiWon (F)

6. Yoon BaekHee (F)

7. Chang JaeMin (M)

8. Lee JongHun (M)

9. Park Siwan (M)

10. Shin DongIl (M)

11. Ahn David. (M)

 

 

Hope you won't get confused.. :) And for the previous chapter, I kinda got the name wrong at the last part, instead of JooKyung knowing JiYoung, it supposed to be SoonEI...

 

And I'm sorry for not updating for a very long time, it's not that I lost interest, it's just that work is very tiring, and mym mum is moving back to UK next week, so I have to prepare for things and spend the last days before she's going back there.

 

Hope you understand me :)

 

Comment and subscribe.