Flashback.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

 

“I…. I… I… I like you,” he whispered the last part.

 

“Huh? I can’t hear you sunbaenim,”

 

“Actually, I like you, even from the first day I saw you,” he put his right hand behind his neck.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” he continued, leaving you speechless.

 

“Urrmmm……” you awkwardly smile at him.

 

“Sunbaenim, I don’t think we should,” you continued.

 

“Please give me a chance Jinsun-shi, I really like you,” he begged.

 

“A ‘like’ is not the main thing sunbaenim, you don’t know a lot about me, you don’t know anything about me,”

 

“I know one thing about you….”

 

“You wanted to be a singer because it’s your dream to be one,” he continued.

 

You smiled at him, but deep inside, you were thinking of how wrong these things are. He doesn’t know a thing about you, not even that. You don’t want to be a singer because you want to. Being a singer is the only way you can find your dad. Being a singer is the only way you can get close to your half-brother.

 

“I’m sorry sunbaenim, I don’t have any feelings for you,” you bowed down and immediately entered your dorm, leaving Woohyun heart broken.

 

You leaned onto the door and slid down onto the floor with tears. You cried your heart out. Tears of guilty, tears of pain.....

 

“Unnie~ Are you okay?” MinAh ran from her room to the front door

 

“Unnie~ uljima~~” she rubbed your back, calming you down.

 

“I feel sorry for him,” you cried.

 

“For who?”

 

“Woohyun sunbaenim,” more tears fell down.

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

You explained to her what he did just now and broke down into more tears.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay unnie~~ it’s okay,” she hugged you.

 

“But…. But… But I feel so bad, what if he hates me for it?”

 

“No, he won’t. One day he will know how much you like him too, but right now isn’t the best time for a relationship,” she reasoned out. MinAh, eventhough being the youngest in the house, she is understanding. You’ve told her how you have a crush on Woohyun since the first day you accidentally hit him. That day was memorable, it’s just like you were meant to be.

 

~~~~~~ (flashback)~~~~~~

 

It was your first day of official training. After the brief introduction, you were told to go to your respective schedules. Yours was a vocal class with JiMin-saem and the only problem is, you don’t know where her class is at.

 

You walked through the hall a few times, opening a few doors on the way but you can’t seemed to find the way through.

 

“Oppss, sorry,” you bowed down to the person inside the room. It was Christina-saem and  another girl, probably having their vocal training as well.

 

You raise your sleeves up your elbow and looked at your watch. You were 15 minutes late and that made you go into the panic mode once again.

 

“Excuse me~” a deep dark voice spooked you out.

 

“AAAAHHHHHH,” you screamed at the top of your lungs and accidentally hit the guy behind you.

 

“AARRRGGGHHH!” he screamed back at you, shocked and hurt.

 

“WHAT are you DOING?” he hold his bruised cheeks.

 

“Ommo, mianheyo~ I’m really sorry,” you bowed down to him a few times.

 

“It’s…. It’s okay,” he hold your shoulders, to stop you from bowing.

 

He looked at you from top to bottom and smirk.

 

“What are you doing here alone?” he said in a deep voice.

 

“I’m… I’m lost,” you blushed.

 

“Lost? What class do you have?”

 

“Urrmm, I have…,” you took your timetable paper from your bag.

 


“I have vocal lesson with JiMin-saem,” you showed him the paper.

 

“JiMin-saem? Owh, her room is just over the corner there,” he pointed to a room at the end of the hall.

 

“I’m actually gonna meet her for a while, let me send you there,” he smiled.

 

You follow him closely form behind as he walk across the hall to the pointed room.

 

“Excuse me, JiMin-saem,” he entered the room, opening the door for you.

 

“Owh, Woohyun-ah, what are you doing here?” JiMin-saem said to him. She didn’t saw you as you were directly behind Woohyun and he blocked you from her view.

 

“Owh, I just want you to discuss with you about adding another class, are you busy?”

 

“Yeah, I am waiting for a new student to enter, but she’s still not here,”

 

“Urrrm, excuse me, saem~” you squeaked at the back of Woohyun as you peeked Jimin-saem behind Woohyun’s back.

 

“Hmmm… Who are you?” JiMin-saem asked.

 

“I’m Jinsun~” you whispered.

 

---------------------------------------------

Why did Jinsun rejected Woohyun oppa's confession... Where is her father? Who is her half brother?? Stay tune for more... :)

 

I'll update more tomorrow? maybe. :D

 

The picture above is Jinsun.. :)

 

Saranghyeyo~~