First fight?

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Hana, deul, set…. Annyeonghaseyo, Eternal imnida~” the girls bowed down to TaeTiSeo at the backstage of Music Core. The three of them walked away from the scene and only Seohyun bowed her head a bit before walking off with the other two.

 

“It’s okay girls,” SoonEi smiled. “Let’s go to the other rooms.

 

“Sunbae-nim,” SoonEi knock on the door labelled Sistar.

 

“Hana, deul, set…. Annyeonghaseyo, Eternal imnida~” the girls bowed.

“Owh? Come in, come in…” Hyorin pulled SoonEi inside the room and the rest of the girls followed. The girls were standing near the door. Hyorin was standing beside SoonEi who was at the end of the line.

“Unnie, who is it?” Sistar’s magnae Dasom stood from her chair. “Owh, it’s Eternal… Annyeong~” she waved her hands.

“Magnae-yah, you should respect them, they are older than you!” Bora stood from her chair and stood beside Dasom.

“Anniya… It’s okay,” SoonEi smiled. “Sunbae-nim, this is our CD,” SoonEi handed Hyorin the signed CD.

“Owh… Ne unnie~ We will listen to it, thank you~” Hyorin smiled.

 

“Ne~”SoonEi smiled. “Let me introduce you our members,” she clasped her hands together.

“This is our magnae, Hahyo,” SoonEi pointed towards Hahyo who was beside her.

“And that is our vocalist, JiYoung and Jinsun…….. Over at that side is Yunee and Jookyung… and at the end of the line is our main dancer HaeYoung.”

 

_______.

 

“That was tiring!” Jookyung slump herself onto the brown leather sofa in the living room.

 

“I never feel so exhausted in my life before,” Yunee sat beside Jookyung before grabbing the TV controller.

 

“But it was worth it, right? We get to meet a lot of other singers too,” SoonEi sat on the single sofa.

 

“Magnae-yah, don’t forget to lock that door!” Jookyung shouted to Hahyo who were the last one to enter the dorm.

 

“Unnie, can’t you just treat her well? Just for once?” JiYoung sat on the floor near Jookyung.

“I don’t want to give my face to her just yet, she’s the magnae, she should obey us,” Jookyung rolled her eyes.

“I think you are giving her a very hard time,” Jinsun sat beside JiYoung.

“Yeah, she look so exhausted with all the chores, moreover her school works,” said HaeYoung as she sat on the floor near SoonEi.

“Don’t tell me you guys don’t cause her trouble too! Don’t act like I’m the only bad girl here,” Jookyung frowned.

“That’s not what we are saying here, what we meant was,…..” said JiYoung.

“I know what you mean!” Jookyung increase her voice.

 

“Unnie~” Hahyo entered the living room with her hands both on her side. “I’m….. I’m going inside my room,” she looked at SoonEi.

“Owh? Okay… have a good rest okay? We are having a fanmeet tomorrow…”

“Ne~ Goodnight,” she walk slowly past the member’s eyes before entering her room.

 

“You should lower down your voice, don’t you think she will be hearing all of this? She is still so young!” SoonEi scolded the members.

 

“Whatever!” Jookyung stood up and walk to her room.

“I’m going to my room, I have a course work to finish up,” said JiYoung. “Come on JinSun,” she pulled Jinsun with her.

 

“Poor Hahyo~” said HaeYoung. “Haish, now I feel so awkward. Should I go inside the room? She’s in there!” she frowned.

“You should sleep now, it’s getting late,” the leader stood up from her seat. “Yunee, don’t sleep late okay…… HaeYoung, go to your room now!”

 

“Ne unnie, I’ll go after this drama finishes,” Yunee didn’t let her eyes go away from the TV.

“It’s not fair, how come Yunee unnie gets to watch TV and I don’t!” HaeYoung pouted.

__________________________

When I reread my previous chapters, it seems so mess up, I mean the spacing and stuff... Trying to experiment with this chapter... Tell me what you think?