Waiting room

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Number 407 and number 408, please stay back, the rest of you can go,” said the guy who you almost beat the hell out of him.

 

You turn your body around 180 degrees to meet eye-to-eye with JiYoung. You can see the enthusiasm in her eyes as she smile to you and give you an eye-smile as well. You smiled back to her and chuckled. You walk back to the spot in front of the judges, okay, maybe you jumped a bit, okay maybe a lot.

 

“Go to the left door over there and wait till we gather everyone,” said the women, as she pointed to the door behind them.

 

Both of you bowed to the judges and walked to the door, your hand was on JiYoung’s arms when she opened the door. As soon as she opened the door, about 10 pairs of eyes were on you. About half were girls while the rest were boys. You both bowed down to them and went to an empty chair, sitting next to each other.

 

“Which month are you born in?” JiYoung initiate the talk.

 

“I’m born in September, how about you?”

 

“I’m in May, so I’m 4 months older than you huh?”

 

“Yes,” you smiled as you nodded to her, feeling the awkward presence as the rest of the room was in silence except for both of you.

 

“So, let’s be friends okay?”

 

“Okay,” you laughed, still using formalities.

 

“Let’s drop the formalities,” she laughed as well.

 

You talked to her about a lot of things, she asked you how does it feel to have a brother who is a genius at choreographing dances, you told her that it feels the same since you and your brother is very close. He teaches you the dance first before teaching another idol group. You said it was cool to hear some of the idol’s song even before it was out, since your brother has to choreograph it and all.

 

She told you that ever since her brother debuted, he rarely comes home as he always spends his time at the practice room. She also told you that in SM academy, she have her vocal lesson with some of the trainees from the company and that she is close with f(X) Luna.

 

As you both were deep in your conversation, another male came into the doors and like previously, all eyes were on him. He took a deep breath before sitting next to JiYoung. He bowed down to both of us and we bowed back to him.

 

“What’s your name?” he directed the question to JiYoung, feeling annoyed because you were left out, you answered the question instead.

 

“Hi HaeYoung, how about you, what’s your name?” he asked JiYoung again, now smilling.

 

“JiYoung,” she spoke in a really soft voice and awkwardly smiled to him.

 

“Hello JiYoung, I’m JiHo, Park JiHo,” he shoved his hand towards JiYoung’s hands which were on her laps. ‘sssssshheeeessshhh, this guy, trying to hit JiYoung,’ you thought, feeling annoyed.

 

“How old are you?” he asked again.

 

“Urrrrmmmm, I’m 16 years old,”

 

“Owh, I’m older than you then, I’m 17, Call me oppa,”

 

“Huh?” she seemed shocked as she looks down towards her lap, playing with her bracelet.

 

“Yah, Yah, Yah, stop trying to scare her! You’re not her type anyway,” you defended JiYoung.

 

“What? I’m not trying to hit on her, I’m only being friendly,” he pulled his tongue out on you.

 

“Friendly? HUH, FRIENDLY MY ” you pulled your tongue out on him as a revenge.

 

JiYoung was clearly blushing so hard right now over that silly guy. Sheezz, so stupid, everyone would’ve known that he is trying to hit on JiYoung, so why defend yourself? Stupid guy.

 

As soon as you get over your steaming ears, the woman from before came in the doors and soon all the people inside the room was sitting up-right and have their hands on weird positions. Some were trying hard to maintain their postures.

 

“Okay girls and guys, I guess you know why you guys are here right?” every one nodded.

 

“That’s good,” she smiled.

 

“Congratulations on passing the audition, you were great out there. This year we encounter one of the best applicants by far,” she  smiled to all of the people beside you.

 

"But I want you to know that the journey, doesn't end right here...."

 

=====================

 

The journey doesn't end right here? what do you mean?? Stay tune to find out more...

 

I hope my Eternal members like this chapter... :)