Eternal's member ZeeA was an SM Trainee?

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

Rumors

Eternal's member ZeeA was an SM Trainee?

36921 Views
 
  •  

 

 

 

On today's stage of MTV The Show, Eternal and Exo-K were on the rookie interview led by Super Junior Shindong and mc Kim ShinYoung.

 

During the conversation, Exo-K leader Suho accidentally said that "ZeeA used to train with us". Because it was a life broadcast, Shindong didn't hesitate to ask more about it. It wasn't until later than another Exo-K member  Chanyeol revealed that Eternal's ZeeA was actually an ex SM trainee before.

 

Well, let's wait until the official words from the company itself. Well the truth got out, what do you think about ZeeA being an SM trainee? Do you think they company is at a huge loss when she left? Or do you think she fits well in Woolim Etertainment?

 

 

 
 
 

Comment with 6Theory account

 or Register

You can also comment using:

 

Add New Comment

noavatar92.png
 
  • Post as …
  • Image
  •  
Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 557 comments

                                        Sort by popular now                                                    Sort by best rating                                                    Sort by newest first                                                    Sort by oldest first                                
 
  •  
    MFLOVEify 0 minutes ago
    ZeeA unnie? really? Woah... I can't imagine this.
     
     
  •  
  •  
    rainiidays 1 minute ago
    Awwww, that's such a waste. She's really a talented actress that is.
     
     
  •  
  •  
    XiuxiubabyloveH 1 minute ago
    ^^ ZeeA is talented. Haters to the left ^^
     
     
  •  
  •  
    CutieSuziCat 1 minute ago
    Awww, why did they make her leave the company? I mean, for someone as pretty as her, it is such a waste.
     
     
  •  
  •  
    EugeneNYJ 4 minutes ago
    Let's just hope she isn't close with my Exo... 
     
     
     

     

     

    ~~~MTV the show~~~

     

    “Ne~ here we are again on today’s show, MTV the show!” Shindong screamed towards the mic.

    “Ne~ today we have two rookie group standing on the stage with us~” said Kim ShinYoung, gaining a few fangirl’s scream.

     

    “Ne~ On our left side is the rookie boy group, Exo-K!”

    Suho put the mic to his lips, “WE ARE….. ONE! Annyeonghaseyo Exo-K imnida~” the rest of the members followed.

     

    “Ne, Exo-K….. and on our right side, we have Eternal!”

    SoonEi smiled, “Hana deul set, Annyeonghaseyo~ Eternal Imnida~” the rest followed.

     

    “Ne~ That’s eternal~ Ne, Suho-shi, how do feel like? Standing on the same stage with Eternal?” asked Kim ShinYoung.

    “It is a great experience, to be able to perform with Eternal sunbaenim,” he smiled.

    “Owh, they are your sunbaenim already?” asked Shindong.

    Baekhyun nodded, “Ne~ by 2-3 weeks.”

    “Aniya, Aniya~” the girls shook their heads.

    “We are friends~” SoonEi spoke.

    “Friends?” asked ShinYoung.

    Suho nodded, “Ne~ We always play together back stage.”

    “Soon…- ZeeA noona used to train with us, so we are quite close,” he added. Shindong raised an eyebrow.

    “ ZeeA-shi?”

    SoonEi nodded, “Ne~” saying it in a soft voice.

    “ZeeA noona was an SM trainee before,” Chanyeol said in a soft voice too as Shindong was glaring at them.

    SoonEi just nodded to everything they said, it was awkward.

     

    As soon as the interview ended, they bowed towards the audience and went backstage.

    “Noona~ I’m so sorry~” he bowed down.

    SoonEi smiled, “No, it’s okay…… it’s the truth anyway.”

     

    Shindong came with an angry look, “JoonMyun-ah, you shouldn’t say things like that. The other group might get in trouble because of this, it’s a different company even. It might even do harm to our company. But words got out already, I hope you can control what you are about to say next time. Okay?”

    Suho bowed, “I’m so sorry~”

    Shindong turn his attention to SoonEi, “ZeeA-shi, I’m so sorry about this, I didn’t know it would turn around like this.”

    SoonEi shook her head, “No, it’s okay really.”

    “But were you really an SM trainee before?”

    SoonEi smiled, “Yes”

    “Owh, such a waste on such talent, anyway I’ll see you around okay?” he said before leaving the Suho and SoonEi alone. The others were in their waiting room, waiting to perform their songs.

     

    “So why did you left anyway?” asked Suho.

    SoonEi sighed loudly, “Not this question again JoonMyun.”

    Suho put his hand behind his neck, “I’m sorry~” he smiled.

    “I don’t know…… I got tired of waiting?”

    Suho sighed, “If you wait a bit longer, there’s always a better chance coming.” He remembered the time both him and SoonEi entered the company. They entered at the same day. SoonEi is older than him by two years but that didn’t refrain him form being close to her.

    SoonEi nodded, “See, this is my chance. I’m finally debuting in another company. I can’t stand another day at that company, it makes me puke!”

    “Noona, you shouldn’t say that.”

    “No, seriously Joonmyun, I was suppose to debut that time…. But…….” She sighed loudly in frustration.

    Suho just nodded, “I know how you feel….. Look at Jonghyun, we were his sunbae….. but he debuted earlier doesn’t he? If I were to leave the company at that time, I don’t think I will debut with Exo now.”

    SoonEi frowned, “JoonMyun-ah, I’m really tired. I’ve been trying not to think about this, I don’t want anymore drama.”

    Suho nodded, “I’m sorry~… about this, and about just now too.”

    SoonEi smiled, “No, it’s okay, I understand you…. Let’s go,” she pulled him inside the waiting room.

     

    JiYoung, and HaeYoung was sitting on the couch, talking to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Yunee and Jookyung was looking at the mirror, fixing their make-up. Baekhyun was standing near Yunee, applying more eye-liner to his already dark eye. Kai was at the corner, dancing to himself. Sehun was nowhere to be found and Hahyo was laughing with Jinsun, sitting on the floor near the window at the very end corner of the room.

    “Eternal, please get ready, you will be up in a while,” said the PD.

    “Ne~” said the girls in union as they make their way towards the stage.

     

    _____________________________________________________

     

    Seriously starting to loose hope on this fic...