New Guy?

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

 

“Hello, JiMin-saem,” you bowed down to her after Dami left.

 

“Yes, hello~~” she smiled

 

“I’m JiYoung,” you smiled again.

 

“Okay, JIYoung-shi, when would you like to have your lessons?” she asked as you put your timetable on the table..

 

“When are you free saem?”

 

“Let’s see…” she looked at her own time table.

 

 

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thur

Fri

Sat

4-6

JinSun

Dami

Dami

 

Dami

Jinsun

7-8

 

Heechul

SunAh

HeeChul

 

 

9-10

SunAh

 

 

SunAh

Jinsun

 

 

“I’m free on Monday(7-8), Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday (4-6), Friday (7-8)and Saturday (7-10),” she gave you a peek at her timetable.

 

You studied her timetable, the only time you can have a two hour class with her is on Thursday, but that’s impossible because you have a dance practice at that time. And the rest is just an hour class.

 

“But saem, I can’t have a two hour class with you,”

 

“Hmmm, I’m sorry about that, that’s the only time I’m free,” she felt sorry for you.

 

“Hmmm, okay, Can I have the classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday then?”

 

“4 days? Are you sure JiYoung? Nobody have 4 singing lesson in a week before, are you sure you can handle it?” she asked for confirmation.

 

“Yes, because the classes are just an hour classes,” you smiled to her.

 

“Okay,” she smiled as she shook hands with her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ (Hahyo’s POV) ~~~~~~~~

 

“Good morning class~~” singed the teacher.

 

“Good morning teacher,” replied the class as they all bowed down to the teacher.

 

“Okay, class, we have a new student coming in today,” she said as she opened the front door wide open.

 

A tall boy with a slightly longer hair than the rest came in with both his hands on his front, clearly nervous.

 

“Please introduce yourself,” said the teacher.

 

“Hello~~, My name is Choi JongHyun. I’m… I’m… I’m from ChuCheon, I.. I just moved here from ChuCheon~,” he bowed down while the rest of the class was keeping their silence because of his stutter.

 

“Okay, everyone, please look after JongHyun,” the teacher patted JongHyun’s shoulder.

 

“JongHyun, why don’t you sit over there, near MInWoo… MinWoo, raised your hand please,” said the teacher.

 

As soon as JongHyun sat,  the class teacher went out and the class began talking about the new guy.

 

“That new guy is so cute,” whispered a girl.

 

“No, he is not. Our MinWoo oppa is cuter,” another girl defended MinWoo.

 

“Oh, no. Now there’s two guys like MinWoo, how are we going to get the girls?” complained a guy.

 

“HAISH! Just keep quiet will you!” you shouted.

 

“What is so good about that new guy?” you asked one of the girls in a loud voice.

 

The rest of the class was speechless. Hahyo, eventhough being the sweet angel magnae of the class, everyone is afraid of you when you get mad. It’s rare to see you get mad but when you do, it’s really scary.

 

“Don’t worry about her, she’s just PMS-ing,” said MinWoo to Jonghyun.

 

“Owh… Okay,” smiled JongHyun.

 

“She’s actually the magnae in this class, but when you get to know her, she’s really kind,” MinWoo continued, as JongHyun nodded.

 

“She’s cute isn’t she?” asked MinWoo as he looked at you and blushed. Jonghyun turned his head over to you, ‘she looks pretty ordinary to me,’ he thought to himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

You know, whenever I get inspired, I will write about a chapter and half. And update it here. If it takes me a longer time to update, it means I'm not all inspired to write something.

 

I don't know what happened last night but after reading the application form once again, and watched a few random fancams of their partners, I got hyped up and wrote a lot, worth 2-3 chapters..

 

Wanted to update it a few days later, but I'm so hyper right now, so I shall update now... :)

It's the magnae's part of the story..(it's gonna be short though)...

 

Comment and subscribe. I'm happy you guys find my updates not that boring... :) Do tell me if it's getting boring though..

 

Saranghyeyo~~