Eternal releases teaser for "Twinkle Twinkle"

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

Music

Eternal releases teaser for “Twinkle Twinkle”

33740 Views
 

 

 

Woollim Entertainment has just released the teaser for the long awaited rookie group's debut single, "Twinkle Twinkle"!

The teaser gives us an insight onto each of the members, as well as the song. The girls seem to be going for a "cute" image as they dressed up in sports clothes.

The Single "Descending From Heaven," will be released on April 14th, with Twinkle Twinkle as the main song.

 

Without further ado, check out the teaser below!

 
 
 
[Thanks to all those that sent this in!]

 


 
 
 
 

 New Comment

noavatar92.png
 
  • Post as …
  • Image
  •  
Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 518 comments

                                        Sort by popular now                                                    Sort by best rating                                                    Sort by newest first                                                    Sort by oldest first                                
 
  •  
    zzabioye 2 mins ago

    Onew's Sister is goodlooking~~

     
     
  •  
  •  
    Jennifer Rönnblad 2 mins ago

    Magnae is so pretty... But why is she younger than me?

     
     
  •  
  •  
    i Comment  5 mins ago

    Anticipating here...

     
     
  •  
  •  
    key 2 hours ago

    I'm really curious for this band *_* !! But then there's too many girl groups around.

     
     
  •  
  •  
    mycutieonewx 3 hours ago

    They.. look.. so cute.. I've NEVER said that in my life before about a kpop girlband...... I'm a girl myself.

 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (JinSun's POV) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Oh My god, unnie!!! Our teaser is out!!" you shouted.
 
"SoonEi unnie!!!! JooKyung Unnie!!" you ran with the laptop and barge in their room.
 
"What now Jinsun?" JooKyung took her blanket and pull it over her head.
 
"Unnie, Unnie, Look at these, our teaser is out," you jumped over SoonEi's bed and sneak under her blanket.
 
She kicked you in the "Haish! get out!!", you fell face down onto the floor.
 
"Ouch unnie!" you pretend to cry.
 
"You know what Jinsun, rather than acting so playful like that, like a small kid, you should wake the magnae up for her school," said Jookyung.
 
"Why should I? That's the leader's job and here she is still sleeping," you pouted.
 
"JinSun, I can hear that, now why don't you give me five more minutes, okay?" she stood up from her sleep and push you towards the door, "now go," she smiled and locked the door.
 
 
 
You slumped onto your bed and turn to your right side, JiYoung was sleeping peacefully with both her arms over her bolster. 
 
"Yah JiYoung-ah," you poked her cheeks.
 
"Lee JiYoung~" you sing.
 
"nae ipsulman baraboneun nappeun JiYoung ooo..... teummannamyeon hilkkeumhilkkeum JiYoung nappa ooo..... mollamolla sirheojyeodo nan molla..... utjima jangnanman jom chijima" you sang your debut song, changing the lyrics to JiYoung's name.
 
"YAH! LEE JIYOUNG! WAKE UP NOW OR I'll take a picture of you and give it to your boyfriend," you whispered the last part.
 
JiYoung immediately sat up, her hair was all over the place and her face was bloated, "HUH? Okay, okay, I'm awake now..." she close her eyes again.
 
"You know what? If your boyfriend sees this image of you, I bet he will be very shock," you laughed.
 
" You are so mean!" she made a face.
 
You shoved the laptop towards her, "Here, look, our teaser is out."
 
"WOAH!!!" she smiled and immediately became hyper.
 
"Our teaser is out!!! WOAH~~~~" she bounce on the bed.
 
 
 
JiYoung immediately bring the laptop with her and barged into HaeYoung, Yunee and HahYo's room.
 
"HaeYoung-ah! Our teaser is out!!" she smiled.
 
"Where??" HaeYoung immediately woke up, same goes to Yunee and Hahyo.
 
"Woah, Yunee unnie, you look so cute~" HaeYoung compliment her.
 
"Hahyo-yah, look at the comment, they say you are pretty~ You sure do have good genes," you smiled.
 
 
"YAH, YAH! What's with the noise??" SoonEi walk inside the room with her eyes half open.
 
"Unnie, look at these, our teaser is out," Yunee gave her the laptop.
 
"Woah, it looks so cool," SoonEi smiled.
 
"Tsk, bias unnie, I woke her a while ago and she kicked me! Hmpph,"  you pouted and walk out the door.
 
"Hahyo-yah, take your shower, manager oppa will be here soon, he'll drive you to your school," said the leader.
 
"Ne unnie," the magnae stood up and immediately walk to the toilet.
 
"Uri Magnae is so obedient," smiled the leader.
 
"But I feel bad for her, won't her image be affected by her brother's scandal?" asked Yunee.
 
"That's why we must support her," the leader patted Yunee's head.
 
 
"Hello?" JiYoung answered her phone.
 
"Oh, Oppa~ Ne, Thank You~" 
 
"Ne~, oh really? Well, I'll try and ask them, I'll text you later,"
 
"Yeah, okay, bye~~" she smiled.
 
"Unnie~, my brother wants to treat us all for dinner tonight, are we free tonight?" she asked the leader.
 
"Really? WOAH!!! I want to go~~~" HaeYoung jumped around.
 
"Hmmm, I'll ask manager oppa about it first okay," the leader smiled.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________
 
I wanna bow down real low to everyone... sorry for not updating in a long time.... Seriously.. 
To be honest, I updated a chapter in between but it got deleted when AFF was having a server problem and the problem is, I didn't save it in my word before hand and thus I don't remember a thing about what I wrote for that chapter....
 
But I'm just going to continue with their debut, I promise everyone I'm going to debut them in end march or early April. About their behind stories, I'm gonna post them in between the debut chapters....
 
The next chapter will probably be a scene form their dinner with Onew and probably with the SHINee members as well... :) so stay tune to find more~~
 
 
  •