fanmeeting

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Okay girls, let’s go in,” the manager patted SoonEi’s arms and lead the girls inside the bookstore.

At the middle of the bookstore, stood a small stage and a long table on top of it. Hoards of fans were waving their hands towards the girls. Some had a huge colourful plaque cards that they wave in the air. Some were holding their phones indicating the members individual name.

Jookyung bowed down a few times and wave towards the fans. Yunee was smilling and waving at the same time towards a group of girls with her name cards.

 

The girls stand in line in front of the table and bowed down towards the fans. SoonEi took the small mic from the manager.

“Hana, Deul, Set…. Annyeonghaseyo~ Eternal Imnida~……” the girls said in unison.

“Hello~ I’m Eternal’s leader, ZeeA imnida~”

“Jookyung imnida~ Thank you for coming,” she bowed down.

“Yun imnida~ Saranghyeyo~” Yun made a small heart.

JinSun was holding JiYoung’s arm and they both made a heart. “JiE imnida~”

“JayJay imnida~” Jinsun grinned.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Eternal’s dancer, Haeyoung imnida~”

Hahyo smiled and bowed 90 degrees towards the fans, “Hahyo imnida~~”

 

The girls then sat behind the table. Jinsun was sitting in between JiYoung and Hahyo at the end right of the table. HaeYoung was sitting at exactly in the middle of the members. Before sitting next to HaeYoung, SoonEi pulled Jookyung to sit next to her.

 

A large box was placed behind each members and soon the fansigning began.

 

“Unnie~ Can you sign here,” a fan opened up the album to Yun’s page and handed here a post-it with her name on it.

“Ne~” Yunee smiled, “Jookyung?” she giggled.

“Ne~” the fan giggled as well. “Thank you,” the fan bowed and move on to Jookyung.

 

“Unnie~ Guess what is my name~” the fan giggled.

Jookyung pouted and tilted her head, “Jookyung?”

The fan nodded vigorously, “Eih, you heard form Yun unnie right,” the fan laughed.

Jookyung put her right hand behind her neck and smirked.

“Unnie~ I’m sitting for my SAT end of this year, please write some encouragement words.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” SoonEi bowed towards the fan, feeling nervous because this is the first person who came on the first signing event she ever had.

“Unnie~ I’m your biggest fan!!” she half screamed.

SoonEi laughed, “Thank you~” she shook her hands with the fan.

“Unnie~ please draw a big heart for me~”

SoonEi draw a big heart and wrote a message inside the heart.

“Unnie~ Kumawo, Saranghyeyo~”

“Ne~” SoonEi giggled.

 

“HaeYoung unnie~ Your dance are so cool~”

HaeYoung bowed, “Thank you.”

“Unnie~ I’m sitting for SAT this year, please write some words,”

HaeYoung nodded, “Study hard! Jookyung-ah!” she said out loud what she wrote and added a small smiley beside her signature.

“Thank you~ Can I take a picture of you?”

“Owh? Ne~” HaeYoung smiled towards the camera.

 

“Ommo, JiE unnie~”

“Ommo~” JiYoung grinned.

“Unnie~ You are so pretty~~~” the fan high fived JiYoung a few times.

JiYoung laughed, “Ne~… Jookyung~” she signed the album and wrote the fan’s name.

 

“Jay unnie~ Annyeong~” the fan wave her hands.

Jay nodded, “Hello~” she said in English.

“Jay unnie~ Saranghyeyo~”

Jay smiled, “Thank you…… Kamsahamnida~” she said the last part in Awkward Korean.

The fan laughed, “Unnie is so cute~~”

 

“Hahyo-yah!!”

“Owh…. Unnie?” Hahyo tilted her head and enlarge her eyes.

The fan handed Hahyo a small white package,“Ne~ Here~ There’s a few facemask there.. Himnae-seyo~” the fan put her fist up in the air.

Hahyo bowed, “thank you~” she smiled.

“Hahyo hwaiting!”

“Ne~ Hwaiting!! Unnie becareful of the weather~”

 

------

 

“Wow, that was tiring!” Jinsun sat on the sofa.

 

In the middle of the living room, 7 boxes were on the floor. Some were very full to the point that some of the gifts are placed outside the box while others were half full.

 

“How come Hahyo and JiYoung get the most presents,” Jookyung pouted, pulling her less than half filled box.

HaeYoung sat infront of her box and shrugged.

“Maybe because they get more exposures before debut,” Yun sat beside Jookyung and did the same with her presents.

 

“Look~ A fan gave us drink coupons to starbucks…” SoonEi waved the small piece of papers.

Jinsun nodded, “I remember her, she said she was working at the café just a few blocks away from here.”

JiYoung sat near HaeYoung, “Owh, that unnie?”

 

“Hahyo-yah, here~” SoonEi patted the space beside her and pulled Hahyo’s box to her side.

Jookyung snickered which gained a death glare form the leader.

Hahyo sat near SoonEi and began taking out things form the box.

“I’m going in!” Jookyung stood and pull the box towards her room.

“Unnie~ maybe I shouldn’t be here,” Hahyo frowned towards SoonEi.

“What are you talking about? You deserve to be here, just like every single one of us,” Jinsun stood from the sofa and sat near Hahyo.

 

“Woah~ A fan gave me vitamins….. It’s a year’s worth of them,” Haeyoung half shouted.

 

“Look, a fan gave me this huge teddy bear,” JiYoung took the teddy bear out from the box. It stood half her height.

“Woah, that is so big!” Yunee’s eyes were sparkling.

 

“Owh, before I forget,” SoonEi stood up and walk towards the counter near the kitchen and were back with a soft brown teddy bear, the smaller version of JiYoung’s and a bouquet of roses. “Someone left it inside our van… Stylist unnie gave it to me… It says here that it is for you,” SoonEi handed it to Hahyo.

Hahyo took the teddy bear and put in on her laps. She took out the card from the rosses and frowned.

Jinsun who was beside Hahyo, took the card, “Congratulations on your debut. Jonghyun……. There’s even a small heart here.”

“Jonghyun? Eii, don’t tell me he is your boyfriend,” Haeyoung smirked.

Hahyo shook her head, “Aniyo~ he is just a friend.”

“Eii,” Jiyoung teased the magnae.

“Is he a celebrity? SHINee’s Jonghyun? CNBlue’s Jonghyun?” Jinsun’s added the heat.

Hahyo shook her head, “He is just a classmate.”

“Eii, he is rich for a guy your age,” HaeYoung went through her gifts.

Hahyo’s cheeks were as red as a tomato.

 

“Unnie~ Look~ Someone gave me a perfume!!” said Jinsun. She sprayed a bit on her hands, “Woah~ It smell so good~”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a tiring day full of school, I dragged my feet up the stairs and locked my self inside my pink room. Without bothering to switch on the light, I went to my air conditioner and switched it on before falling on the comfortable bed. 

I took out my laptop from under my pillow and went to Tumblr. I smiled at the various updates on my favourite group, Exo, TeenTop, Super Junior, Kara... You name it. Even the recently debut Eternal was in the update.