Dinner with SHINee

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

"haish, where is that girl?"

 

"Hello? Hello?"

 

"The number is unreacable, you are now proceeded to the voice mail," the operator beeped thrice.

 

"YAH!!!! Where are you? I've been waiting here for 15 minutes and you know how busy I am right?" the olther person shouted to the phone.

 

"Hyung, are they here yet?" Taemin nudged Onew.

 

Onew sighed loudly, "No they are not!"

 

 

A few hundred thousand seconds later.......

 

From a far, 7 girls were seen entering the bulgogi restaurant in the middle of the town.

 

"Unnie-yah, palli, palli~" JiYoung pulled SoonEi towards her brother's table.

 

"Oppa! Sorry I'm late...... Oh, annyeong~" she wave towards Taemin., " where are the others?"

 

"MinHo can't make it, he is filming for his drama, Kibum is practicing his musical and Jonghyun is visiting his parents,"

 

"Owh... Oppa, here are my members... Over at the end is our magnae, Hahyo, then Jookyung unnie, Yunee unnie. And you should know her, SoonEi and HaeYoung. And lastly, this is Jinsun, the other vocal lead,"she smiled and pointed to each and everyone of them.

 

"Annyeong~" Jinsun squeaked. 

 

"Oh, annyeong~~" Onew smiled. "Here, take a sit," he pointed at the chair in front of him.

 

Taemin was sitting beside Onew, at the end of the table. JiYoung was sitting at the other end of Onew. Beside JiYoung was HaeYoung and Hahyo was sitting at the corner of the table. Infront of Taemin was SoonEi and beside her was Jinsun. Yunee and Jookyung was sitting in front of JiYoung and HaeYoung respectively. 

 

"So how was your debut preparations?" Onew smiled towards SoonEi. Onew and SoonEi were very close when SoonEi was still a trainee in the company, since they are of the same age. They always spend their birthdays together with JiYoung.

 

"It was okay, I guess.... Not as hard as when I was in SM," she smiled back.

 

"How about the others?" Onew transfered his attention to the other girls.

 

"It was okay~" Jookyung giggled.

 

"Yah, Lee Taemin, HaeYoung and Jinsun here are the same age like us," JiYoung smiled.

 

"Owh, really? Hello," Taemin wave towards HaeYoung and gave his billion dollar smile towards JInsun.

 

"Hahyo is our magnae, she joined us last year. You probably should already know his older brother," SoonEi told Taemin.

 

"Yes, I saw the article. Your brother is Zico and Taewoon right?" Onew asked Hahyo.

 

Hahyo put her fork down, "Yes," she answered.

 

As the time goes by, you shared a lot of laughters and inside stories. Everyone was having their high times, except for Hahyo and Jinsun.

 

"Jinsun-shi, why are you so quiet?" Taemin smiled towards her.

 

"Oh, it's nothing." she weakly smiled towards him.

 

"You know what? It's getting late. We better get going," Onew raise from his seat.

 

"JiYoung ah, take care~ I'll see you soon. Goodluck on your preparations okay..." Onew smiled towards his sister.

 

"Ne Oppa, I will~ Don't forget to call Omma Appa for their anniversary," 

 

"I will, I will... Okay Bye~ Take care... You guys too, take good care of my little sister okay?" Onew close the door to the van.

 

"Bye~" the rest of the girls giggled.

 

"Hahyo-yah, you should ask both your brothers to have a dinner with us too," Jookyung giggled.

 

"Oh?................................................. I ... I will ask oppa about it," Hahyo replied. 

 

"You don't have to listen to Jookyung unnie, she's just kidding," Jinsun smiled.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

So, are we going to have another dinner with Zico and Taewoon or will Hahyo not tell her brother about it?

Why is Hahyo, being the eregetic child she is, is being so quiet now?

Why is JInsun quiet in front of Onew and Taemin?

 

:)

I Love all my readers....

 

I posted this chapter on Monday, but I just saw that I accidentally clicked 'hide chapter'... arrrggghhh, im so stupid... :S