First rehearsal.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~~SoonEi’s POV~~~~

 

“Hahyo-yah~ Woo Hahyo~~” you shook the magnae.

 

You shook her harder, “Wake up… We have to go to the rehearsal.”

 

“HaeYoung-ah…. HaeYoung-ah…. Wake up please~ The manager will be here in an hour.”

 

“Yunee-yah! Cha Yunee!!! IRONA!!!!” you whispered loudly in her ears.

 

“HAISH!!!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR I’M GOING TO DEBUT WITHOUT YOU!!!!!” you slam the door and when to the next room.

 

As soon as you entered the room, a soft ballad song was heard. Slowly, you open the purple curtains and went to the radio and press pause. ‘These vocal line,’ you laugh to yourself.

 

“JiYoung-ah…. Lee JiYoung…. Wake up,”  you shook her once, before she move and sit up.

 

“Unnie, what time is it?” she rub her eyes a few times and yawned.

 

“We have exactly an hour before the manager will be here. We have to go to the saloon to get our hair and make-up done,”

 

She turn towards her bedside table and her eyes grew bigger, “It’s 4AM?...... Why so early?” she pouted.

 

“ Mian, the manager called me half an hour ago. Jookyung is currently in the toilet. Go take your shower after this okay… I’ll wake the rest up,” you went to the bed next to her’s.

 

“Jinsun-ah….. Jinsun-ah… Wake Up…” you took her blanket off.

 

“Aaaahhh, it’s soooo colddddd~~” she shivered.

 

“Heh, you… You should act, you would surely get the best actress awards,” JiYoung laughed.

 

“YAH! Lee Jiyoung! I’m shivering right now! Can’t you see,” JinSun threw a tantrum.

 

Both JiYoung and SoonEi was laughing hard, “JinSun-ah, can you help me wake the magnae? Only you know how to wake that sleepy polar bear up.”

 

“Owh, okay… But, ten more minutes okay?” JinSun put her hands together and cover her head under the blanket.

 

“Aniya! Aniya! You better wake the magnae up!! Or else, we will be missing our debut stage!” the leader took the blanket off again.

 

----------.

 

“Ne! Ne!... NEEE! ARASOYO!!” the manager ended the phone and threw it on the coffee table.

 

“GIRLS! WE HAVE 2 MORE HOURS BEFORE THE DRY REHEARSEL” he shouted.

 

He went towards the employees, “Do you think you can make it in 10 minutes? I’m afraid there will be traffic jam.” The employees nodded and immediately curl JinSun’s hair.

 

“Ouch!” you yelped as your hair was being pulled.

 

“I’m sorry,” said the hairdresser.

 

“No, it’s okay,” you smiled.

 

 

----------.

 

“ARRRGGGHHHH I HATE TRAFFIC JAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the manager shouted to the phone. “pick up… pick up…. PICK UP!!! ………………….. HAISH!!!!!!...................... oh hello? PD-nim, I’m sorry… we are stuck in a jam……….. I’m sorry….. yeah…………. We will be there in half an hour…………… yeah……………..araso…………. ne…………….” he threw his phone to the seat beside him.

 

------ 45 minutes later -------

 

“Hello~ Eternal imnida~” each and everyone of you bowed 90 degrees to all your senior singers.

 

“Owh, unnie~ Here’s our waiting room,” HaeYoung tug onto SoonEi’s sleeve.

 

After the rest of you went in, your manager went out to talk to the PD.

 

“Ne, I’m sorry~”

 

“Why are you late?”

 

“I’m so sorry”

 

“You are just rookie singers, and being late like this is unacceptable!” the PD raise his voice.

 

All of you were speechless, Hahyo was on the verge of tears. She was scared, on top of all those social stress at home and in school, she have to keep up with this too.

 

“You know what? You are up in 5 minutes for your rehearsal,” said the PD.

 

As soon as the PD left, a man came out from the wardrobe. S/He was wearing a white gown and his face is all white. His hair is covering his face and he was carrying a camera. When he went out, everyone was screaming. JiYoung was holding close on to HaeYoung’s arm. Hahyo was crying and Jinsun was hugging her.

 

The PD went in with more cameras, “Congrats for debuting,” he laughed. Your manager oppa was also laughing hysterically.

 

“Napeun oppa!” you ran towards your manager and punch his arms.

 

“hahaha, I’m sorry, I’m sorry….”

 

“We haven’t debut yet, and there’s already bullet camera,” SoonEi pout.

 

Soon Infinite members went to your waiting room to support you. Everyone was interacting with them, except for Jinsun and Hahyo. Hahyo was still feeling a bit awkward with them and Jinsun, she has her own reason.

 

“Hello HaeYoung-shi,” Sungyeol smiled to her.

 

“Owh, Hello~~” HaeYoung smiled back.

 

….

 

“JiYoung-ah, If only you didn’t went out with that guy, I would seriously tackle you,” L pout.

 

JiYoung laughed, “Not again! How many times have you tell me this,” JiYoung playfully hit him in the arms.

 

…..

 

“Goodluck, just break a leg on stage okay…” Sunggyu tell everyone.

 

Woohyun was keeping his silence. He was still awkward with Jinsun after she rejected his proposal few years back.

 

…..

 

“Girls, you are up in a few minutes, let’s go….”