Eternal releases MV for "Twinkle Twinkle"!

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

 

 

Music

Eternal releases MV for “Twinkle Twinkle”!

46590 Views
 

 

The much anticipated rookie, Eternal releases their debut MV, "Twinkle Twinkle".

 

The music video showcases the seven members with cute dance move. Leader SoonEi was the main cast in this MV.

 

The girls will make their debut tomorrow on music bank. Be sure to catch their debut.

 

Check out the music video below and share your thoughts on this new group!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Add New Comment

Syafiiqah Abdoh
 
  • Post as Syafiiqah Abdoh
  • Image
  •  
Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 1202 comments

                                        Sort by popular now                                                    Sort by best rating                                                    Sort by newest first                                                    Sort by oldest first                                
 
  •  
    42 2 mins ago

    I really like this! There is a lot of meaning behind the lyrics and the choreography is really cool! Great Job Eternal, you earned another fan :)

     
     
  •  
  •  
    tdamian 4 days ago

    cool

     
     
  •  
  •  
    Ananouille 3 mins ago

    This song is SOOOOOO good, well done!!!!! Eternal is a group to follow, the song is different from others and the emotion is really good! 

     
     
  •  
  •  
    Jejay 4 mins ago

    Im so addicted to this song and them XD
     

     
     
  •  
  •  
    ChinL209 1 hour ago

    SoonEi unnie is so pretty.... :)

_____________________________________________________________

 

~~~~~ (Jookyung's POV) ~~~~~~

 

*ring*.... *ring*...

 

"He.... Hello?" you picked up the phone, half asleep.

 

"Owh unnie~ wae?......... Ne, I just woke up.... huh?.... REALLY???" you immediately sat up.

 

"YAH! keep your voice down!" scolded the leader.

 

"Oh, Sorry... sorry........." you whispered.

 

Jookyung stood from the bed and went out of the room, grabbing her face towel, "unnie? really???? yeah, okay, I'll go there... yeah... I'll meet you at the cafe... Yeah, in 10 minutes.. okay okay..... Just don't let him go okay...."

 

You quickly enter the toilet, brush your teeth and wash your face. You use your skinny jeans and a huge white t-shirt. You grab your sunglass and your pair of red sneakers. You were passing the kitchen, to the front door....

 

"Unnie~ Would you like some breakfast?" the magnae asked you. 

 

You turn your head towards her, "No it's okay," you said, keeping a straight face. As soon as you were out, you called the manager.

 

"Hello? Oppa~ I'm going out for a while... ... I'm meeting my sister... okay.... yeah.... yeah, I saw the MV last night.... ne~ ne~~" you ended the phone call and quickened your step towards the cafe just a few blocks away from the dorm.

 

----

 

"Unnie!" you called her, as soon as you saw her sitting in the end corner of that cafe with 2 guys sitting in front of her.

 

"Owh, hello~" you wave towards the guys in front of you. Your focus was towards the guy directly in front of you. You've been stalking for years now, and now, he is exactly in front of you.

 

"Donghae-shi, Ryeowook-shi, this is my younger sister, Jookyung," your sister introduce you towards them.

 

" Is this the one who is about to debut soon?" Ryeowook looked at you.

 

"Yes, I'm Jookyung, nice to meet you," you smiled.

 

"So how was your preparations?" asked Ryeowook. You were clearly disappointed. You expected Donghae to talk to you, but instead, he is just looking down on his phone.

 

"It was okay i guess. We will debut tomorrow on music bank, I'm excited actually," you smiled.

 

"Ne, that's great. So tell me more about your members," he asked again.

 

"Ne~ You probably already know SoonEi unnie and JiYoung,"

 

"Yeah, yeah... SoonEi was a trainee at our company before and JiYoung is JinKi's little sister," Ryeowook nodded.

 

"SoonEi?......  Kwon SoonEi? That girl is going to debut soon??" Donghae took interest.

 

"Yeah," you smiled to him.

 

"Owh, I didn't know that, she's pretty talented," he smiled.

 

"Hyung, you didn't know? Their MV was just released last night," said Ryeowook.

 

Donghae smiled at you, "Mian~ Tell me more about your members," he continued, leaving you red.

 

"Ummmm... our magnae Hahyo is BlockB Zico's younger sister, she a lot younger than us,"

 

"Owh? Block B's Zico? He is very talented as well,"

 

You laughed sarcastically, "Yeah... the younger sister is talented as well. And we also have JinSun, our main vocal, she's half american,"

 

"Oh? Another half american? " Ryeowook sip his drink.

 

"Yeah~ Yunee is another one of our singer. And you probably know Park Hyunbin, the dance choreographer? "

 

"Owh, ne~ ne~, he told me his sister is debuting soon," Donghae nodded, getting excited.

 

"Ne~ that's HaeYoung," you smiled to his childish act.

 

"Woah, there's a lot of talented people in your group," Ryeoowok blinked.

 

You laughed, " Thank you." You spent the next hour talking to them about various things. 

 

"Unnie, sorry, I have to go. Manager oppa just texted me," you look at your sister.

 

"Owh, okay~"

 

"Sorry, I have to leave here," you bowed towards Ryeowook and Donghae.

 

"Nah, it's okay... We will see you soon~" Ryeowook smiled.

 

"Ne, see you soon~" Donghae nodded.

 

"Ne~ Bye~~" you wave to them before leaving the place.

 

_____________________________________________________

The girls will debut tomorrow at music bank... :) Here comes the adventure~~ 

 

Please do subscribe and comment.