Hahyo's Audition (part2)

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

From the corner of your eyes, you saw a few of the girls glaring at you. 

 

"Okay girls, Mr. Boss wants to see each and everyone of you. Please stand in front and showcase your talents. This will be the last stage. 6 of you will be chosen to debut with Hahyo-shi," the teacher said as he pointed towards you.

 

Woollim sat at on of the chair and asked you to sit beside him. You slowly walk towards him and sat beside him leaving the rest of the girls jealous of you. One of them, especially glare too much at you that her eyeball might jump out of the socket.

 

One by one, each of the member showcase their talents. You were especially impressed with HaeYoung's dance and SunAh's singing. MinAh was also a great rapper. Last but not least, the last person came to the front. You immediately recognize her as the one you glared at you before.

 

She bowed, "Hello, I'm Son Dami and I'm 16 years old. I'm gonna sing Infinite Sunbae's come back to me." 

 

She took her place and started singing and dancing at the same time. Both her dancing and singing were cute but there was something off. It was as if she force herself too much.

 

"Thank You," she bowed down again.

 

Woollim stood from his chair and walk towards the guy teacher. He asked you to stand beside the girls and you did. Thankfully Dami was standing way far from you.

 

"Hi I'm MinAh," a girl smiled to you.

 

"Hello~~" you smiled to her.

 

"It's okay, the unnies are usually like that, but when you get to know her, they are very friendly," she continued.

 

After a while, Woollim and the teacher stood in front of you and the girls.

 

"Okay, so we come up to the final 7 members for this new girl group, I hope this will not be a huge deal to the girl that is not chosen," said Woollim.

 

"Okay, first member is our magnae Woo Hahyo. She is going to be your magnae, so treat her well okay," the teacher read the name from the paper in front of him.

 

"The next one is our Lead vocals, JiYoung and Jinsun." At that JiYoung turn to her right side and hug Jinsun, both were jumping up and down, excited for their debut.

 

"The next one will be the Main dancer, HaeYoung."

 

HaeYoung was maintaining a serious face. "Yah, HaeYoung-ah, we will debut," JiYoung pulled HaeYoung to a big hug.

 

 

At this point, Dami sighed loudly. Jookyung was literally bitting her nails of. Minah on the other hand, hung her head real low.

 

“The next person I will introduce will be……..  Yunee”

 

Yunee hung her head low and cried. “Shhhh, it’s okay Yunee unnie, it’s okay~” Minah who was beside her patted your shoulders.

 

“The next one will be…… Jookyung. Congrats,” the teacher smiled.

 

At this moment, Minah put her hands together and pray. Dami has on the verge of tears. Sunah had a straight face and SoonEi was breathing heavily.

 

“The last one… will be the backbone and the leader of the group…….. SoonEi-shi.. welcome to the group,”

 

SoonEi bowed a few times and Dami broke into tears.

 

“THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!” Dami threw a fit.

 

“WHY IS THAT GIRL CHOSEN INSTEAD OF ME?” she pointed towards you.

 

MinAh move further away from you and glared at you but after a few seconds, she shook her head and broke into heavy tears. The rest of the chosen girls confront MinAh. SoonEi was hugging her. JinSun and Jookyung was whispering something to her which makes her broke into more tears. JiYoung, HaeYoung and Yunee was patting her back.

 

“Unnie~” MinAh ran towards SunAh. Bit by bit SunAh broke into tears.

 

“I’ve been a Trainee for five years, and I wasn’t even given a chance to debut yet!” she hug MinAh.

 

“It’s okay unnie, It’s okay,” MinAh patted SunAh’s back.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Dami ran towards you and slap you on the face.

 

“Son DAMI!” Woollim raise his voice.

 

“SHE JUST CAME TODAY AND DON’T DESERVE THAT PLACE!!” she was still shouting.

 

“Son Dami! Don’t make me fire you from this company!”

 

“YOU KNOW WHAT? I QUIT!!!!” she ran towards the chair and grab her bag and went out of the room.

 

You were literally shaking. Everyone in that room was literally staring at you. Without realizing it, you ended up shedding tears.

 

________________________________________________

 

Second part of Hahyo's audition is up. Why is Dami so mean??? Poor Hahyo... I hope her relationship with the rest of the members will improve... :P