Cho JinSun

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

Soon it hits break time and you went out to the class next door.

 

“Annyeong~~” you cheerfully greeted the whole class.

 

“Hi,” they all replied to you as they make way for you to the middle of the class. You sat down in front of your best friend and started rambling about today.

 

“You know, there’s a new guy at our class, his name is Choi JongHun.. wait… was it Jonghun or Jonghyun? Arrrggghhh I don’t know… But I’m sure it’s Jong… And everyone can’t just keep their mouth shut. They are really noisy as if that guy is all that. And he was asked to sit near MinWoo and oohhh they became the uljjang duo. I don’t get it, what do the rest of the girls see in them? I mean, they are just normal human being right? Well okay, MinWoo can dance, but what about that other guy? He just have a good face, that’s all,” you whined to your best friend as she laughed her heart out.

 

“Okay, chill Hahyo, Chill.... First and farmost, MinWoo oppa is cute okay? You should start calling them your oppa and unnies. Eventhough you are in the same class as them, you are still younger than them.  And who knows, that jong guy, he might be a good guy you know,”

 

“Good guy my , he doesn’t seem like one!” you pouted to her and put your head on the table.

 

“Why can’t I be in the same class with you guys?” you asked her, with your eyes half close.

 

“Because your parents wanted you to start school early,” she laughed off.

 

“That’s not funny you know, it’s hard being the youngest in the class,” you glared at her.

 

“What is so hard about that? I mean, everyone take care of you right?”

 

“Yeah, they do. But there just seemed to be a huge age-gap over there,”

 

“What ? It’s just a year you are talking about!” she smiled.

 

“You know what? I should go back to my class,” you pouted and was about to leave the room.

 

“Wait, Hahyo! Send my hello to JiHo oppa, and TaeWoon oppa too,” she waved to you.

 

“Tsk, just say you want to say hello to JiHo oppa,” you pulled your tongue to her, laughing. Your bestfriend always have a crush on your second brother, but she always make the first brother as an excuse so that she will not be caught.

 

 

~~~~~~~~ (Jinsun’s POV) ~~~~~~~~

 

“Ne~ Thank you Jimin-saem,” you bowed down to the teacher and went out. The dorm was just in a walking distance, but today, you don’t feel like coming home early. It was a Wednesday and SunAh unnie was away for today, so you asked Jimin-saem for another lesson.

 

You went to the balcony and saw one of the new trainee.

 

“Hello, sunbaenim,” the girl greeted.

 

“Owh, hello,” you answered, still having that straight face.

 

“Hi, my name is JiYoung, Lee JiYoung imnida~” she smiled

 

“Owh, what are you doing here? Aren’t you going home?” you asked.

 

“Ne, I have a vocal class with Jimin-saem at 9,”

 

“Owh, but it’s still early,” you looked at your watch and it showed exactly 8 o’clock. You stood day, and the exact word to describe it is… A.W.K.W.A.R.D…

 

You were playing with your ring necklace, the one your mum gave it to you the day you were leaving for Seoul. It was the promised ring your dad gave your mum when he left for Seoul a month after you born. He promised your mum that he will be back to you and your mum, but he never did.

 

“Urrmmm, have you had your dinner yet?” you asked her, breaking the silence.

 

“Hmmm, aniyo~” she replied, with her head hung low and her hand hanging awkwardly on her neck.

 

“Let’s go for dinner, it’s my treat,” you smiled at the girl in front of you.

 

“Aniyo~ it’s okay,” she declined, putting both her hands in front of her.

 

“It’s okay, let’s be friends okay? Since we’re the same age,”

 

“It’s okay sunbaenim~”

 

“It’s okay, let’s go. Next time you treat me,” you pulled her outside.

 

“Let’s go to that stall,” you pulled her towards the nearest food stall.

 

“Ahjumma, one bibimbap please and….” you looked at her.

 

“Same,” she smiled

 

----------------------------------------------------

Being generous, I'm updating today... So you all should be generous too and drop me some comments ;)

 

The picture above is of Hahyo's classmate MinWoo.

 

Owh, yesterday I found this song fic challenge, it was pretty interesting, so check out on that... 

Song fic challenge

 

Check out my other stories as well(shameless advertisement I might say): 

 

Completed:

Kiss Goodbye (Ryeowook)I'll see you in heaven (KyuWook)7 years of love (Kyuhyun)

 

Drop some comments and please subscribe to new readers( if I have one... )