Kiss the radio part 2

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“woahh, That was Eternal’s Twinkle Twinkle,” said Sungmin.

 

“Ne~ Kim HyunJae-shi said, ‘They were so shy and serious when they were introducing, but were very cute when singing,’”

 

“Ne~ We will continue with Eternal’s profile…. Yun-shi, I haven’t introduce you right?”

 

“Ne~”

 

“Ne~, Yun-shi, you were a back-dancer before?”

 

“Ne~ I was a back dancer for Lee HyoRi-sunbaenim,”

 

“And you are from Geonggi?”

 

“Owh, Geonggi?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Ne~”

 

“Are your friends in Geonggi listening?” asked Sungmin.

 

“Ne?.... ummm… I.. don’t know… maybe,” Yun smiled sheepily.

 

“Can you say something to your friends in Geonggi?”

 

“Eh…. Chinggu-deuri… Annyeong~ This is Yunee~ I miss you~~” Yun laughed.

 

“Ne~ How did you get casted?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Chingu Oppa(friend who is an oppa) was a trainee in the company and he asked me to audition for it and I get casted there,” said Yunee.

 

“How about your chingu oppa?” RYeowook was curious.

 

“Ne~ He debuted in Infinite, Dongwoo-shi~” Yunee smiled.

 

“ahh, so you knew Dongwoo even before you debuted?” he asked.

 

“Ne~ I was in the same dance class with Dongwoo-shi.”

 

“Ne~ Ne~….. Next member is, JiE”

 

“Ne~”

 

“Ne~ JiE-shi, how does it feel, to have your brother as an idol?”

 

“Ne~ At first it was stressful, I wasn’t able to see my brother for a long time and I feel lonely. But when I decided to audition for the company, I have to move to Seoul, leaving my parents there. I know how lonely they can get, that’s why I always call them every now and then..” JiYoung smiled.

 

“Ne~ Here it stated that you were in SM academy before?”

 

“Ne~ I studied in SM academy, I just graduated this year,”

 

“oh.. So which university are you going to?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Ne~ I’m in the music faculty in Hanyang University,” she answered.

 

“Woah~” said both Ryeowook and Sungmin.

 

“Ne~ We have another member who have not only one, but two idols as her brothers….. Hahyo-shi?” said Sungmin.

 

“Ne?” Hahyo smiled.

 

“Both your oppas are great rappers, can you rap a bit for us?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Ne~ Ummm, I will rap to GD sunbaenim’s song, Leader……” Hahyo rap Teddy’s part, and as soon as it finishes, the a few of the girls had their mouth hanging and the djs were clapping.

 

“Hahyo-shi, you were really well-prepared there. How long were you a trainee?”

 

“I just came to the company around a year ago,” said Hahyo.

 

“Before your brothers debut?”

 

“Ne, just a few days before they debut. I’m thankful that I am chosen to debut just after a year I join the company~” Hahyo smiled.

 

“Ne~ You were really talented, I can see that,” said Sungmin.

 

“Thank you,” Hahyo bowed.

 

“Can you tell me which one of you trained the longest?” asked Sungmin again.

 

“That would be me,” Jookyung raise her hands up. “I trained for 5 years,” she continued.

 

“5 years, that’s about the same amount as me,” said Sungmin. “How about the rest?”

 

“The next one will be ZeeA unnie, Yun and Jinsun, for 3 years, and then JiE and HaeYoung came the year after. And the magnae just came last year,” Jookyung continued.

 

“Ne, here it stated that the between the leader and the magnae is 7 years… That’s even more than Leeteuk-shi and Kyuhyun-shi…… Ummm, how do you feel about having a really between your other members?” he continued.

 

“Ummmm…….. I’m… I’m glad, because they take care of me really well… Everyone treated me really well,” Hahyo smiled. ‘Lies… LIES!!!’ she screamed inside her head.

 

“Uri magnae is very obedient and never cause any trouble for us. And she is really talented,” Jookyung smiled towards Hahyo. Hahyo replied the smile for a few seconds before looking down again.

 

“Ne~and the last member, is HaeYoung-shi… It is stated here that you choreograph the title song,”

 

“Ne~”

 

“How did you find that inspiration?”

 

“Ne~ Uri oppa is a dance choreographer. When I was small, I would always follow him to the dance studio and there I learn the basic to dancing. Uri oppa di help me a bit, with giving ideas and he suggested me to do this,” HaeYoung dance with her arms.

 

“Woah.. Ne~ HaeYoung-shi, you are form Incheon, am I right?” asked Sungmin.

 

“Incheon? That’s my hometown,” Ryeowook transferred his attention to HaeYoung.

 

“Ne~ I’m from Incheon,”

 

“So, when you were a trainee, did you move by train everyday to Seoul?”

 

“No, the company provided us with a dorm,”

 

“Owh, so you live in the dorm? With the rest of the girls?”

 

“Ne~ Hahyo-shi still lives with her mum, not until recently. JiE also move into the dorm just a year before.”

 

“Owh ne~…. Next, we will ask questions, and on a count of three, you must chose the member who suit the question well,” explained Sungmin.

 

“Owh,” SoonEi nodded.

 

“Ne~ The first question, which member is the most 4D? hana, deul, set…”

 

“Yun~” everyone said together but one of them said “HaeYoung~”

 

“Ne… Jookyung-shi, why Yun?”

 

“She is very caring towards the members, but sometimes she can be quit a push over. When she’s tired she usually her thumb,” Jookyung giggled.

 

“I think uri Yun just love to be around people and very caring indeed, but for me, I think it’s HaeYoung,” said SoonEi.

 

“ZeeA-shi, why HaeYoung?”

 

“One time she can be very excited about one thing and the next thing you know, she can forget about it. One time, I was shopping with her, before going, she told me that she wanted a new pair of sneakers. So we went out, with Jookyung and JiYoung. But when we arrive there, she totally forgot what she was looking for. Even after we told her about the sneakers, she said that wasn’t it,”SoonEi explained.

 

Ryeowook laughed, “So she’s forgetful?”

 

“Sort of,” she smiled.

 

"Ne~ The second question..... Who seems the most different on stage and at the dorm..... Hana, deul set," said Ryeowook. Everyone was pointing to Jinsun and Hahyo was pointing to Jookyung.

 

"Ne, JiE-shi, why Jay?"

 

"Mmmmmm..... in the dorm she's very bright, she love to joke with the members and love to play with the magnae. But on stage, she seemed to give this cold-aura.... The fans gave her a nickname, Ice Princess," JiYoung nodded.

 

"I think Jinsun..... I mean,... JayJay  is just ..... she's not used to meeting new people, but when you get to know her, she's really protective over her family and friends," said HaeYoung.

 

"Ne.... But Hahyo-shi pointing Jookyung, Hahyo-shi, why do you think Jookyung is different here than at dorm....." asked Sungmin.

 

"Eh? .................. I............ I ............. I think..............................,"

 

"Ehh.... don't say that she's the same like JayJay.... She's very talkative," said Sungmin.

 

"I.............. I change my mind.... It's JayJay unnie," Hahyo look down on the table...

 

------------------------------

 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Jookyung shouted in the car.

 

"Jookyung, watch your words," scolded SoonEi.

 

"No, unnie! Really? She is making a bad image of me!!!!" Jookyung cross her arms.

 

Hahyo look down on her laps, "Mianhe unnie," she squeaked.

 

"Hahyo, don't apologize, it's not your fault. It's just a misunderstanding," said SoonEi.

 

"Misunderstanding? GO ON! GO ON! You always protect that little girl! Go on and ruin our friendship!!!" Jookyung stomp her feet.

 

"Don't woorry about her, just forget what she says okay," Jinsun patted Hahyo's lap.