Yunee's Enemy

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~~~~~ (Present)~~~~~~

 

“Hello? Owh, Taewoon Oppa~ The girls want to have a dinner with you……….. Yes……. Tonight?....... so fast?....... owh okay…… I’ll try and ask Jiho oppa about it….. Yeah……… okay…. Okay… ne~…. Ne~ Bye~~”

 

*ring-ring…… ring-ring…. Ring-ri*

 

“Hello? Jiho oppa? What are you doing? ……… Oppa are you okay?...... owh… Oppa~~ The girls want to have a dinner with both of you……. Yeah….. Taewoon oppa said that he is free tonight…… Really? You are free tonight?.... Ne~ See you later~~ Yeah… At the coffee shop we always go to… Yeah~ Okay~”

 

You went out form your room and knock on SoonEi unnie’s room.

 

“Unnie? Unnie?” you call her out but there was no sign of her. Slowly, you turn the knob and enter the room.

 

“SoonEi unnie is not here, she’s at JiYoung’s room,” said JooKyung.

 

“Owh… Okay.. I’m sorry for disturbing you,” Hahyo bowed down.

 

You walk towards JiYoung unnie’s room and knock on the door.

 

“Unnie?” you call out.

 

“Yes Hahyo? Come in, come in,” JinSun shouted from inside.

 

Inside the room, JiYoung and SoonEi was sitting on JiYoung’s bed, Jinsun and HaeYoung was on Jinsun’s bed.

 

“Come here magnae,” Jinsun patted the space beside her.

 

“What is it?” asked SoonEi.

 

“I called my oppas just now, they said that they will treat us to coffee tonight,” you explain to them.

 

“Tonight?” asked Jinsun.

 

“Yeah,” you nodded.

 

“Hmmmm… What should I wear tonight?” asked HaeYoung.

 

JiYoung raise her hand all of the sudden, “Oh, unnie! Can I bring JiHo oppa too?” she whispered the last part.

 

“Park JiHo?” asked SoonEi.

 

“Yeah…. Please~~~~” she showed her aegyo.

 

“Haish you! Why didn’t you bring him last night? When we went out with your brother?” HaeYoung smirked.

 

Jiyoung threw a pillow at HaeYoung “HAISH! You know how protective my brother is!”

 

“Can I?” JiYoung blink a few times.

 

SoonEi laughed, “Okay okay… Stop doing that, you look so hilarious.”

 

“Aaaahhhh, Kumawo~” JiYoung hugged SoonEi.

 

~~~~~(Yunee’s POV) ~~~~~~

 

 

“So you all should know me.. I’m Zico, Z.I.C.O. Zico~” he raise his eyebrow.

 

You were practically vomiting in your head right now. You can’t imagine facing that arrogant guy, what more to eat with him.

 

“I hope none of you are making it hard for our magnae” Taewoon smiled.

 

“She’s safe with us,” said SoonEi.

 

“Thank you noona,” he smiled.

 

“So how was your debut preparation?” Zico grab a donut from the plate.

 

“It was okay, did you watch our teaser?” Hahyo answered.

 

“Yeah, I did… Seriously Hahyo, cute doesn’t match you. Did the company gave you a lot of parts?”

 

“Hmmmm… You should check that yourself,” Hahyo smiled.

 

Only Zico and Hahyo was talking. Taewoon was trying to bring the other girls to talk, but they were shock by Zico’s bluntness.

 

“Don’t worry about him, he is always like that,” Taewoon giggled.

 

“You know, you should get used to this. When you debut soon, it will be 10x more blunt. Especially if you get to go to variety show, one moment your face changes, the netizen will capture a screenshot of it and complain that you are a rude !” Zico spat his anger out.

 

“I’m sorry,” Taewoon apologize to the rest of the members because of Zico’s behaviour.

 

“It’s okay,” said the leader.

 

Back at the van, on the way home, the rest of the girls was quiet, especially Hahyo.

 

“Wow, I didn’t know he was that rude!” Jookyung said out loud.

 

“HE IS ALWAYS RUDE! THAT STUPID GUY,” you frowned when she remembered the incident a year back.

 

~~~~ flashback~~~~

 

You were walking home from your individual class with your teacher when a guy accidentally bumped into you.

 

“OUCH!!!!” you scream out of pain as the hot coffee spilled all over you.

 

“Opps…” said the other guy.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU BLIND????” you shouted at him.

 

“YAH! Who is the blind one? You were the one who clearly hit me!” he spat.

 

Thank god the weather was 5 degrees, or else, you would burn yourself.

 

“HAISH! WHAT IF I BURN MYSELF????” you frowned.

 

“Well that’s your problem not me!”

 

“YOU ARE SO STUPID!!!!!” you screeched.

 

“YAH! Can you STOP hurting my ears? Don’t you recognize who I am?”

 

“Who the hell are you? I don’t care!!!!!” you gritted your teeth. You were ‘this’ close to hitting him with your fist.

 

“I am ZICO, Z.I.C.O. from Block B. Remember me, coz I am going to make it big!” he walk away after that leaving you alone with steamy ears.

 

~~~~~ end of flashback ~~~~~~~~

 

“HAISH!!!!!! SO STUPID!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO MEET HIM?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE HIS SISTER?” you throw a fit in the car. After that incident, your have a burnt skin for a few weeks and it was painful.

 

“Yunee, calm down. Don’t scare our magnae! It’s not her fault! ” scolded the leader.

 

“HAISH!!!!!!!” you slump your body and turn the volume of your iPod to the max.

 

_______________________________________________________

I hope Yunee will treat Hahyo well...

 

The picture above is Cha Yunee.. :) The MV will be releases soon... Stay tune.