Life after

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~~~~ (JiYoung’s POV) ~~~~~~~~

 

Things were getting busier each day. After school,  you quickly catch the bus and got into your company before another set of environment started. Before you know it, it’s been almost half a year since you first joined the company back in mid 2009 and it is now almost new year already.

 

In those 6 months period, a lot of things happened. HaeYoung moved into the dorm together with Dami and Baekhee. While a trainee called Shin Dong Il quit exactly 2 months after he started training. HaeYoung moved to a high school in Seoul and it’s quite near to the company so after school, she still have a lot of time to socialize.

 

You on the other hand still go to SM academy and you are living with your oppa at his dorm. You begged him to let you go for the company’s dorm with Haeyoung but being the over-protective brother he is, he refuses it.

 

Your relationship with JiHo was moving onto the next stage. With his consistency in pestering you onto being his girlfriend, at the end it worked. You are now going out with him for almost a month already and nope, your brother doesn’t know anything about it.

 

“JiYoung-ah!!” JiHo shouted as he run towards your way.

 

“JiYoung-ah~~” he smiled as he peeked your cheeks.

 

He pulled your bag towards him, “Here, let me hold this for you, let’s go~~” he pulled you out of the building.

 

“Oppa, where are we going?”

 

“Let’s go eat some blood sausage, I’m hungry,” he pouted.

 

“But… but, it’s late already,” you looked at your phone.

 

“It’s okay, I’m sure your brother understands, and beside, doesn’t he have late schedule with s?”

 

“True~ but if he found out, he will kill me~”

 

“Before he kill you, I will be your warrior and save you,” he winked at you.

 

 

 

“Here, Aaaaa” he made an O with his mouth as he gave you one piece of the sausage.

 

“It’s yummy isn’t it?” he smiled.

 

You nodded, “It is~”

 

“Here, take another,” he shoved a few blood sausages towards your mouth.

 

You laughed at him, “Okay, okay… one by one please,”

 

 

“YAH!!! YAH!! COME HERE NOW, THEY ARE HERE~!!!” a girl shouted at the phone.

 

“HyeMi-ah, come on here, I heard they are going this way,” another girl took the phone.

 

“Araso, Araso… But hurry up, they might not be here too long though,” she continued.

 

 

“OMMO!!! OMMO!!!! Oppa! Look at me please,” some girls began squealing.

 

“Oppa, Oppa! Take this,” a girl shoved her plastic bag towards one of the guys.

 

 

You turn your head around and your eyes grew bigger. You immediately turned back towards Jiho, “JiHo Oppa,” you whispered, making a worried face.

 

“What is it? You want another sausage?” he took his stick.

 

“No, that’s not it,” you pointed towards your back.

 

He turned his head around, “Owh,” he whispered.

 

“What if they stop by here?” you panicked.

 

“They won’t,” he weakly smiled towards you.

 

 

“Hyung~ I’m hungry,” whined the magnae.

 

‘no, please not here,’ you prayed.

 

“Hyung~~” he made a face towards the leader.

 

“Buy me food please,” he pouted.

 

“Araso,” the leader patted his head.

 

“Let’s go there,” the magnae pulled the leader.

 

“But, don’t be late, we have to find noona soon,” the leader smile towards the magnae. SHINee was filming their first reality show after their debut.

 

‘No, please not here,’ you close your eyes and put your hands together.

 

“Ajumaa~ Can I have one blood sausage please,” the magnae stood beside you and his voice lingered around your ear.

 

‘NO! that stupid TAEMIN'

 

__________________________________________

 

Sorry, I told you I would update in a week, but it's been weeks since... Sorry again. Things are getting busier. But I will try my best to stick to my promise and debut the group in end of march or early april as stated in the ALLKPOP article... :)

 

What do you think will happen to JiYoung when Onew found out that she is dating someone?

What happened between Krystal and SoonEi? Will be revealed in a few chapters ;)