Final introduction

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

After an hour ended, the rest of you went to the room beside. As you entered the room, Ms. Kwon was already there with two other guys beside her. You went into the first line in the front, standing exactly in between HaeYoung and Dami.

 

“Okay peeps, I hope you had a great introductions with your sunbaes,” she smiled.

 

“So here, we have Mr. Lee Sunghyun, your vocal teacher and that’s Mr. Choi JongSoo, your vocal teacher,” she continued as the 2 guys bowed their head leaving the rest of us bowing 90 degrees to them.

 

“Okay, so here’s your time table. Every day, you are to be here at 4PM after your school and be home at 8pm. You can come early or stay up late if you want, the room and the teachers are always open,” she said as she gave you guys a piece of paper each.

 

Inside the paper, a table was drawn. Just the table and nothing more than that.

 

“So that’s your time table. You can arrange your timetable yourself with a teacher. Find which time suits you to have a one-on-one with your teacher. Each week we expect you to meet your teacher at least twice for vocal lessons. As for dancing classes, you will be assign into different group later, one for girls and another one for boys and the time will be discuss later, within your groups,”

 

“We also have other vocal and dance teacher available for teaching, but these two are the head for Vocal and Dance, they are in charge of the groups that’s about to debut, but you can always seek for their help. As for the other teachers, you will meet them next week when you first start your official training~”

 

“Owh, and one more thing, for those not living in Seoul, we have a dorm ready for you, but you can enter the dorm only 3 months after you first started training, so that means, for those who need to use the dorm, for the first 3 months you need to find other place to live first, as we won’t be in charge of providing that for you,” she firmly said the rest with her head held high.

 

“So, that’s all for today, and I will see you again next week at 3PM,” she smiled as she handed each of us a letter.

 

“What is this?” asked Dami.

 

“Oh, that’s your acceptance letter, for those under the age of 18, give that to your parents and ask them to sign the paper and bring it back next week. If we don’t see you the first thing next week, then the deal is off,” she patted Dami’s head and went out of the room with the 2 teachers.

 

As soon as Ms. Kwon and the teachers went out, HaeYoung let out a huge sigh. “That was VEEERRRYYY strict and scary~” she put her hands in front of her face and made the ‘shiver act’.

 

“Let’s go JiYoung-ah,” she pulled your hand and was about to open the door.

 

“Wait, Lee JiYoung~!!”

 

You turned your head and so does she. You were greeted by the annoying Park JiHo.

 

“YES?” she said, enlarging her eyes to him, note the sarcasm there?

 

“Sorry, I’m not talking to you,” he rolled his eyes to her and turned his body to you, blocking HaeYoung.

 

“JiYoung-ah, can I have your number,” he do the ‘sorry-act’.

 

“Huh? My phone number?? Why?” you plastered a serious face to him.

 

“I just want to call you every night and sleep to your voice,” he did some aegyo.

 

“GOSH, you are such a rude ert!” she spat the word to him and pulled you towards the door.

 

“Wait!” he pulled your other hands on the opposite side.

 

“YAH! LET GO OF HER,”

 

“NO, YOU LET GO!”

 

“YOU SERIOUSLY DON’T WANT TO SEE ME MAD!”

 

“SO DO YOU!!!” he pulled you harder.

 

“Urrrmmm, excuse me, I have no time for this childish act! Can I get through please?” asked Dami, as she snorted at the three of you.

 

“That girl!” cursed JiHo.

 

“Okay, bye~” HaeYoung took the chance to pull you out of the room.

 

 

(HaeYoung’s POV)

 

You pulled JiYoung down the stairs towards the lobby of the building when all of the sudden….

 

“OOOOFFFFFF!!!”

 

“HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!” shouted a guy.

 

“Mianhyeyo~~” you bowed down a few times towards the guy. You weren’t really looking at him as you were busy doing the 90 degrees bow to him..

 

“Hey, wait… Aren’t you……. ?” he stopped right there as he put his hand in front of you to stop you from bowing down.

 

“Aren’t you that forgetful girl?” he raised his eye brows.

 

“You are HaeYoung aren’t you?” he smiled widely.

 

“I’m the guy from just now, “ he continued, oblivious to the confused you.

 

 

=========================

The main picture for today is Lee DaMi, also one of the important character in this story~~ I will start the magnae's side of story soon, maybe in a few chapters after this...

 

Comments are Love. Love motivates me to update frequently. 

 

New readers, silent readers~~( do comment and subscribe please~~~ ) 

 

<3