Welcome to Woollim Entertainment

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“But I just want you to know, your journey doesn’t end right here, in Woollim Entertainment, everyday is like an audition, we have the rights to stop your trainee period here and we have the rights to not let you debut but if you really show potentials, you will have a chance to debut as a performer, in that sense, a singer, actor or a background dancer. “

 

“Here, we don’t just spoon feed you with all those classes, if you have any question, asked. Don’t be shy, you will never know when you can ask again, asking a question is nothing to be shamed off. If you need extra time to learn the dance with your dance teacher, just ask him/her for extra time, you won’t lose a thing. “ she had that fierce look on her.

 

“So, does anyone have a question?”

 

“Urrrmm, yes?” a girl a few chairs from you raises her hand.

 

“How do we debut? Are we chosen from our progress or?”

 

“Okay, that’s a good question,”

 

“Here in Woolim, we will decide when you will debut, and in that sense, how you will debut, with who you will debut, and everything. You have the chance of debuting as a soloist or in a group of a few people, or maybe debut as an actor. If for instance we want to debut for example a duo, we will conduct an audition in the company and trainees can audition for it. You also have the opportunity to train more and not go for the auditions and if you pass the audition, you will be in the running line for the new group.”

 

“Miss?” she raised her hand again.

 

“So if we pass the audition, we are surely in line to debut then?”

 

“Not necessary, in running line means that you will have almost 90% chance to debut, but that can change. Let’s see, if we want to debut a 5 member group, we will let about 8 members pass the audition and later on, we will decrease the number slowly to 5 members and that depends on your progression and if we think that you are not ready for the debut, we will drop you off from the debut program” she explained.

 

That hard? You complain to yourself in your head, feeling like crying now. You thought you only need to pass the audition before to enter the company and later debut, you didn’t know it will get this hard.

 

“Any other question?”

 

“Me,” said the annoying guy, Park JiHo.

 

“Is having a relationship forbidden in this company?” he asked as he winked at JiYoung.

 

“No, relationship is not forbidden in this company, but if I were you, I would focus completely on trying to debut rather than wasting time trying to court a girl,” the woman answered as she look at JiHo then over to JiYoung.

 

You pushed JiHo’s hand as you saw JiYoung trying to hide her embarrassed face with her hands.

 

“STOP IT,” you whispered to him with your teeth gritted against each other.

 

 

 

After the question and answer session, the woman told us that she was the scouting manager and her name is Kwon Jaerin. Well I guess I must be on her good side then, I mean, she’s one of the main person here right? So why not?

 

 

 

 

Ms. Kwon brought us on a tour around the building; she told us that we are in one of the training room usually used for those who are in the last stage of preparation for debut or a comeback. She brought us outside to the audition room and told us that this is actually the lounge room, behind the backdrop you stand in front of just now, was seen a huge kitchen supplies. There’s a big refrigerator, 2 sinks and a long cupboard on top of the sink attached to the wall. She told us that we are provided with snacks and a range type of drinks. If we were to stay back for practice through the night, we will also be provided with dinner.

 

She then brought us outside to the lobby, some people were seen cleaning up the chairs that were used by some of us before the audition. The lobby wasn’t anything big, but it was very bright, the sun rays enters through the glass windows around the lobby.

 

“Here, is the sign up book, when you come in the company, the first thing you must do is sign your name up and write the time you enter, and if you leave this building, you must do the same thing too,” she explains and she brought us the a small table at the corner of the lobby.

 

She then brought us to the training room upstairs, lining us up in two lines, one for girls and the other for boys. Your rolled your eyes to the stupid guy behind you at the boys line, he purposely chooses that place because JiYoung is directly behind you. He is sooooo stupid!!

 

“What?” he asked you in that oh so innocent voice of his.

 

“You…. DIE!!” you glare at him and put your thumb across your neck during the ‘die’ part

 

 

~~~~~~~~ (  SoonEi’s POV) ~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Yah, Everyone, line up please! The new trainees are about to enter now,” shouted SunAh sunbae.

 

“Ne Sunbaenim~” everyone responded and arrange themselves in a straight line, facing the door, including you.

 

According to JooKyung, this is like a ritual, every year new trainee will enter the company but the number of new comers will eventually decreases over time. She told you that only 2 of the trainee from the year she entered in 2006 are still here. You nodded in agreement, just a year ago, there were around 10 newbie, a month after than 2 quit because of the stress. Another 3 quit after 2 months. The other one quits a few days after she entered the dorm.

 

The door finally opened making a squeaked sound on top of it. Ms. Kwon entered the room with around 10+ people at her tail. The girls were standing in front of the guys in a line. You counted the number of people and there were exactly 11 people.

 

You smiled to some of the boys, some of them are pretty good looking, you thought to yourself.

 

“Hello,” all of them bowed to us.

 

“Okay, everyone, these are the new trainees, please treat them well……” said Ms. Kwon as you were scanning across the girls. One by one, their beauty amazed you. The first girl have a shoulder length hair with a pink ribbon attached to her hair and were wearing short denim and a large t-shirt. The second one have a slight longer hair with a front bang, she was wearing a jean and a pink t-shirt.

 

The third girl also have a shoulder length hair and…. she….. looks like…… WAIT! Isn’t that JiYoung? Ommo~ What is JiYoung doing here? You were battling with yourself inside of your head, to talk to her or not to talk to her, that is the question. But why is she here? Isn’t she supposed to audition for SM? 

 

=========================

 

Hiii...... So what do you think of entering Woolim Entertainment? Strict isn't it? :P

 

Kinda a cliff hanger right there... How come SoonEI knows JiYoung? What happened actually? and why is she battling herself whether to talk or not with JiYoung??

 

Stay tune to find out more...

 

Thanks for reading~~ I'm glad, you guys find my fanfic ahem *cough* cute *cough*... thanks, you guys made my day~~ :)