First day of training.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~~~~~ (Yunee’s POV) (one week after)~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Unnie~ Can I have a break please?” pleaded Jinsun after an intense dance training for what seems like eternity.

 

“Okay everyone, 30 minutes break. Be back in here in 30 minutes!” shouted SunAh unnie.

 

You walked towards  JooKyung unnie and hooked your arms with her.

 

“JooKyung unnie, I’m so tired,” you pouted to her.

 

“Aigoo, uri Yun Yun,” she pouted to you as she pinch your cheeks. JooKyung unnie was always your favourite unnie in the company, she’s very caring towards you and a few close people.

 

“Unnie, can you go to the kitchen with me? I need some food,” you asked her.

 

“Sure,” she smiled and pulled you to the door.

 

As both of you went downstairs, there were a lot of people at the lobby. They were the new trainees from last week. Some were looking excited and some were worried.

 

“Oh here they are,” you whispered to JooKyung as she nodded and smile towards a few of them.

 

After you ate the cup ramen, you walked back towards your training room, clearly having less than 5 minutes before the training starts again.

 

“Yunee unnie, JooKyung unnie, did you hear?” asked MinAh.

 

“Hear about what?” answered JooKyung.

 

“The new trainee, one of them didn’t come and the other came 10 minutes later than the said time and now both of them is dropped out from the trainee list,” she explained.

 

“Both of them? Even the late one?” you asked in shocked. She nodded while pouting.

 

“Wow, that’s harsh,” said Jookyung.

 

 

 

“Okay everyone, we will continue our training in a bit,” shouted SunAh unnie.

 

“Ne~~” everyone replied as they got back to their original place before the song hit the stereo and everyone started dancing to the beat.

 

 

~~~~~ (JiYoung’s POV) ~~~~~~

 

 

“Okay everyone, we have a total of 3 dancing teacher here, one for female and another one for male and the other one is the one you saw last week, Sunghyun-nim, that will be dance teacher for those who will debut,” said Ms Kwon.

 

“Here is your time table~ it is the same for boys and girls, but the dance will be in different room,” she explains as she draw a table on the white board in front of her.

 

 

 

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thur

Fri

Sat

4-6

Dance

 

 

Dance

 

Dance

7-8

 

Dance

Dance

 

Dance

 

9-10

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“As for your singing class, we have 5 teachers, one of the teacher is Jongsoo-saem, he is incharge of those that is about to debut but you can seek for his help if you want,” she continued.

 

“Here are your singing teachers,” she pointed to the 4 teachers at the front.

 

“Here’s JiMin-saem, Chirstine-saem, Songchul-saem and Kyungkyu-saem” the 4 bowed down.

 

“You can have only one singing teacher but you can ask for the other’s help if you want more classes, but you must have at least two classes with them each week,” she smiled to the teachers.

 

After she introduced your teachers, the vocal teachers had their turn to introduce themselves and each sang a few lines. You were mesmerized by JiMin-saem and wanted to be her student right away.

 

“JiYoung-ah, so which teacher do you want to go for?” asked HaeYoung.

 

“I don’t know… Maybe JiMin-saem, her vocal is so powerful,” you smiled to her.

 

“I want to go for Kyungkyu-saem, did you see him rap just now? It’s so perfect!” she got excited all of the sudden. You laughed at her childish-ness and pinched her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, you are so cute,” you laughed.

 

“But you are cuter,” said JiHo, all of the sudden appearing right next to you.

 

“Ommo!! You scared the hell out of me! Where did you come from?” shouted HaeYoung as she lightly hit JiHo.

 

“Are you a female or are you a she-male? Your strength is seriously unbearable!” he pulled his tongue out on HaeYoung, leaving you in a laughter.

 

 

The teachers soon sat in a table and a chair is in front of each of them, for the newbie students. Both you and Damie were lined up infront of JiMin-saem, two other were lined up in front of Chirstina –saem and the other three were at Sungchul-saem.

 

In front of Kyungkyu-saem’s  table….

 

“NO! I arrive here first!” shouted HaeYoung.

 

“No, I got here first you !!” JiHo shouted to her for the nth time.

 

“Me!!”

 

“NO!!! I got here first!!!!!”

 

“AISH! You stupid! I clearly reach here first,”

 

“But I was the one who touched the chair first!”

 

“Because you freaking run over here!” she glared at him.

 

“Okay, students, urrrmmm, let’s be a gentleman shall we,” said Kyungkyu-same, shocked over the huge fight over a small thing.

 

“HAISH! If I don’t have enough class with Kyu-same, I will kill you,” he draw a line over his neck.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating in a while, really. Life is hard right now.. But my readers made me smile and forget about that worry...

 

Happy Lunar New Year everyone... Xin Nian Quai Le~~ (I'm half chinese, thus celebrating)

 

Owh, the picture above is JiMin-saem.. She's from Kpop Star actually, don't you just love her?

 

I wonder where are my other Eternal members? Are they on hiatus as well?