HaeYoung's audition.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~Audition room (HaeYoung’s POV)~~~

 

“Hi, I’m number 407, my name is Park HaeYoung,” you smiled innocently at the glaring people sitting in front of you. Beside you were 4 other people who went for the audition as well, standing in a straight line behind you.

 

“Okay, HaeYoung-shi, let’s begin with your singing,” said one of the person in front as he looks at you annoyingly.

 

“Sing? I didn’t know I must sing for this audition,” you questioned them. You thought you were only going to do something that you major in.

 

“You don’t want to sing? It’s okay then, you can walk out if you don’t want to do this audition then,” the person just now spoke again, now with a raised voice.

 

“No, wait, I’ll sing, I’ll sing.” You started panicking, but not even one get into your head. Some were okay, but you literally forget the lyrics while the others were just impossible for you to reach.

 

“I’ll give you another 30 seconds to think,” demand the person in front of you.

 

10 seconds later,

 

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil

Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo

Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

 

 

 

You started singing a slower version of the song you’ve heard in the latest drama you’ve watched.

 

“Okay, stop,” said the person.

 

“That’s enough, “ he said again, still with that serious face.

 

“Now can you dance?”

 

Upon that question, you smirk and went to your bag on the chair behind you. You took out the CD you brought for your audition and gave it to the person behind the huge speaker.

 

When the song hit the speaker, you started dancing passionately to your self-choreographed song. Your body moved with the flow and you could sense that even the person who stood behind you were clearly eyeing you. The person who asked you to leave the audition if you couldn’t sing was clearly seen shocked with your dancing and your smile grew wider. At this rate, you are pretty confident that you can at least be a trainee in this company.

 

“Okay Park HaeYoung-shi, can you tell us a bit about yourself?” said a women.

 

“ Hello, my name is Park HaeYoung, “ you bowed 90 degrees to the panellist in front of you.

 

“I’m born in 1993 and I’m 16 this year. I live in Incheon and I travelled all the way from Incheon for this audition today. I learn dancing with my older brother, Park HyunBin. He…”

 

“Park HyunBin is your older brother?” asked the guy again.

 

“Yes, he is… “ you answered and continued your introduction as he nodded his head signalling you to continue.

 

 

 

“Okay, thank you Park HaeYoung-shi, next, number 408, Lee JiYoung, can you come forward,” said the women.

 

You bowed deeply to them for the last time and went back to the line behind you. You smiled to the person beside you, she was the first one to audition but instead she rolled her eyes and look straight ahead.

 

“Hello, I’m number 408, my name is Lee JiYoung,” the girl bowed deeply.

 

====================

How's the story so far? is it okay? I think it kinda lacks a bit, I don't know, is it moving too fast? or not that lengthy in details?? Tell me about it, so I can improve. :)

 

Thanks~~