Hahyo's Audition

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

~~~~ Hahyo’s POV (1 year ago) ~~~~

 

“Hello? I’m Woo Hahyo, the one from last night?”

 

“Oh, yes yes… Yes, I remember you… Ummm can you come tomorrow evening at our building to have a walk-in audition? “

 

“Oh, sure… What time should I come?”

 

“Umm, probably after your school? Anytime between 3-5”

 

“Owh, okay then… I’ll see you tomorrow,”

 

Last night was crazy. Hahyo entered the underground club for the first time last night. Her brother Jiho dragged her to follow him. Taewoon was against the thought, he was more protective of her than the second brother.

 

“YAH KYUNG! CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF  HAHYO FOR A WHILE?” Jiho shouted his lungs out, on top of the loud blasting music.

 

“YEAH YEAH! SURE! GOOO!” Park Kyung pushed Jiho on stage.

 

Jiho rap to the song Billionaire on stage with his self made lyrics. After the heated performance… 

He bowed down, “Everyone! Thank you~ I came here today with my little sister, everyone pakso (clap)~”

 

So that concludes your freestyle rap on stage and also the reason why you were asked by Woollim himself to audition for today.

 

“Hi, I’m Hahyo, I was asked to come for an audition today?” you smiled towards the person behind the main counter.

 

“Owh, Woo Hahyo?” she smiled.

 

“Yes~”

 

She stood up, “Come follow me.”

 

“Hello, my name is Woo Hahyo,” you bowed down towards the guy who saw you yesterday.

 

“Yes Hahyo-shi, I’ll be quick. Can you sing a few lines?”

 

You were taken back by the sudden question. You took a deep breath and started singing your favourite song, Beegee's How deep is your love.

 

"Okay, vocal is probably not your main thing. Can I hear you rap the one you performed last night?"

 

"Huh? Ummmm... I'm sorry, I forgot about the one I perform last night, it was on spot rapping and I didn't write the lyrics down," you bowed down.

 

"THAT WAS ON SPOT? Wow, you were good... Can you do another rap on spot now?" Woollim was literally doing O.O

 

Right now was different from before when he asked you to sing. You smirked and started rapping.

 

"Wow, that was good~"

 

"Okay tell me a bit about your self,"

 

"Ummm, I'm 14 years old but I'm in my first year of high school already. I have two older brothers and I'm the magnae in my family. Both my older brothers are preparing for their debut. And... ummmm.... I'm in the same class with a Teen Top member"

 

"When you say both your brothers are preparing for their debut, is it in the same company?"

 

"Ummm, no. My oldest brother is in Core Contents Media and the other one is under Cho PD."

 

"Owh... That's good.. That's good. So ummm. I really like your rapping skills and right now we are preparing for a girl group debut, more like the girl version of Infinite. I hope you can get used the the other girls as some of them have already been together for a while."

 

"Ne, Thank you~ Thank you~" you bowed down a few times towards the guy.

 

You were asked by Woollim to follow him into this room upstairs. As soon as he entered the room about nine girls and another older guy stood straight. All the girls bowed deep down towards Woollim.

 

"Hi, how was the girls preparation?" Woollim forward the question towards the older guy.

 

"It is good sir, it is good. Right now we are preparing to cut it down to 7 girls."

 

"Owh that's good. Here, I want to introduce you to this girl, her name is Hahyo," he motion you to come near him.

 

"Hahyo here might be younger than the rest of the girls, but I want her to be the main rapper of this group. Okay?" Woollim said towards the older guy. His voice was soft, but it made a few of the girls turn their head towards the three of them.

 

"But she's new!!" a girl whispered.

 

"That's not fair!!!!" another girl whines.

 

______________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry if it came out very fast. There will be a second part to this. I'll post it up tomorrow, hopefully... 

 

The girls will debut next week... Yey!!! How was the Single? was it okay? Thanks to lalabelle for the graphics.. :)