Morning camera??

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

*ring*

 

*ring*

 

*ring*

 

“Unnie~ …. Your phone!” Jookyung took her small pillow and threw it to SoonEi.

 

SoonEi rubbed her eyes a few times before sighing loudly. “Hello?” she whispered, not wanting to wake up Jookyung.

 

SoonEi stood from her bed and went out of their shared room, “what?....... araso...” she walk through the door and cursed under her breath.

She opened the door and peeked outside.

“ZeeA-shi?” a late 20-ish man was filming her with this huge camera and like a reflex, she immediately close the door and ran her room to grab her jacket. She wore the oversized red jacket and put her bangs really close to her eyes. After checking the mirror again, she walk to the door and bowed towards the man, “I’m sorry,” she laughed.

“Can you wake your members up?” asked the man.

SoonEi walked through the living room, “ah, ne~” she nodded.

 

“This is my room and Jookyung’s room,” she pointed towards the door.

Slowly, she opened the door and went to Jookyung’s bed. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the camera capturing Jookyung’s face and another camera capturing her room.

“Jookyung-ah~” she whispered while patting jookyung’s arm.

Jookyung moved a bit, “unnie~ five more minutes…. You always wake the other members first… I’m still so tired,” she pulled the blanket up her head.

Jookyung smiled towards the camera, “I’m sorry, we kinda have……” she stopped when she saw the other camera took videos of the wine bottles and cans of soju near the mirror. “Not that!” she half screamed as she ran and hide the bottles inside her cupboard.

 

“Let’s go to the next member first,” she giggled towards the camera.

“This is the vocal line’s room… JiYoung and Jin…. I mean… JiE and JayJay…” she nodded.

Upon entering the room, the usual ballad song can be heard from the radio. “the girls like to listen to ballad songs, this is like their lullaby,” SoonEi looked at the camera and said ‘lullaby’ in English. She went to the radio and pressed pause at the ipod.

“JiYoung-ah~…. JiYoung-ah~~” she lightly patted JiYoung’s arms.

JiYoung slightly move her head, “Hmm?”

SoonEi pulled her blanket, “Irona~ the cameras are here,” she whispered.

JiYoung immediately widened her yes and sit up, “NE?”

As soon as she saw the camera, she immediately hides inside the blanket and whined.

 

SoonEi began her next task and pulled Jinsun’s blanket off her body. Jinsun was wearing a blue shorts and a huge white t-shirt. Unlike the rest, SoonEi immediately jumped up and down on Jinsun’s bed knowing how she hates morning so much, why not annoy her more?

“Cho Jinsun!!!! IRONA!!!” SoonEi almost shouted near Jinsun’s ears.

Jinsun immediately woke and glared at the leader, “give me a rest!” she said in English.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw the camera and immediately opens wide before taking a pillow, running away to the toilet.

 

SoonEi walks out of the room, laughing. “The last room~” she singed.

As soon as she entered the room, she went to switch off the bed lamp near Yunee’s bed. “Yunee is afraid of the dark but the other two girls were not fond on sleeping with the lights on, so to…. compromised, Yunee had this bed lamp on, everynight..” SoonEi nodded.

“Yunee-yah~~ Irona~” she shook the petite body.

“Ne~” Yunee immediately sat up and covered her face when she saw the cameras. “is it time already?” she asked the leader.

 

SoonEi nodded before moving to the next bed, “Haeyoung-ah….. HaeYa~~” SoonEi whispered to HaeYoung’s ears. “Irona~” she whispered louder.

HaeYoung moved a bit, “Araso~ araso~” she said before waking up. As soon as she saw the camera, she wave towards it, “Annyeong~” she covered with one hand and wave to the camera with her other hand.

Before SoonEi even wake the magnae up, she stood from her bed, “I’m awake,” she giggled and walked outside of the room. She ran towards the toilet but it was locked.

 

“Unnie?” she knocked and said in a desperate manner.

Jinsun opened the door with a toothbrush in and motion Hahyo to enter quickly when she saw the camera filming them.

“Whew, that was close,” Hahyo laughed.

Jinsun handed the magnae her toothbrush, “Hurry up, you are late for your school.”

“I can go to school? I thought we have filming today,” Hahyo took her facial wash out of the cupboard behind the mirror.

“I told the… production team about your school just now. And they said that you can go to school, but they will have to film you too…” said Jinsun before patting her face with the towel.

Hahyo frowned, “What? Why??.... You know how annoying that guy can be right?”

 

There were a total of 7 cameras being set up in the dorm. 2 at the corner of the living room wall, like a cctv.  One in the kitchen and one in each rooms and another one near the main entrance. And another 3 huge extra cameras in the living room.

“Hana, deul, set~ Annyeonghaseyo, Eternal imnida~” the girls bowed towards the cameras in the living room. Each and every one of them were still in the pyjamas, except for the magnae who is in her school uniform. Some of them didn’t even have the time to brush their teeth.

 

The PD handed each of them a paper, “This is your schedule for today….. In the morning the camera will follow Hahyo-shi to her school while the rest will have their photo shoot for the posters. And later in the evening, Hahyo will have her photo shoot and then we shoot the promotional videos together.”

“Ne~” said the girls.

“Ne… Can you say that line to the camera,” the PD pointed towards the paper.

 

“Ne~” SoonEi nodded. “MNET Wide Entertainment…. Right now, you are watching Eternal’s…. Sesame Player Season….. 4!” she shouted the end part with her hand up the front like Super Junior when they say their slogan. The rest of the members were keeping quiet. Some were having that blank face. Jinsun was yawning and the mangnae was trying to suppress her laughter.

 

The PD laughed, “Ne~ We will try that again… this time, can the members shout the last part…”

 

“Ne~…. MNET Wide Entertainment… Right now, you are watching Eternal’s… Sesame Player Season……”

“4!” the rest of the members shouted and clap their hands afterwards. “UWAAAAA!!!!” HaeYoung was shouting while she clapped her hands  and wave towards the camera.

 

_________________________________________________

Is my story getting boring or is it going too slow? I think this fanfic might take a lot more chapters than I have originally expected. I mean, I'm trying to build a relationship of 7 different girls here... definitely not easy.. :P But I'm having fun anyway...

 

... a few comments wouldn't hurt does it?.....

 

Anyway, starting from this chapter onwards, something in italic means that they are spoken in English.