SM Entertainment's stupid publicity technic.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

 

“Okay, you can have your free time to mingle, but make sure after 30 minutes, be sure to settle down,” SunAh smiled and soon some of your sunbaes immediately sat on the floor and talk to each other.

 

‘Okay JiYoung, this is your turn, go and talk to SoonEi unnie….. But… But…. Haish!’ you thought to your self.

 

Slowly, you walk towards SoonEi, she was talking to 2 of the girls, what’s their name again? Oh right, JooKyung and MinAh.

 

“SoonEi unnie~” you squeaked.

 

“Oh, JiYoung-ah,” she smiled.

 

“Here sit down,” she patted the space beside her as the two girls move slightly to the back.

 

“Hello, I’m Lee JiYoung,” you bowed to the other two girls.

 

“The girl here, is a really sweet girl,” SoonEi patted your head.

 

“And have you heard of SHINee?” she continued as both the other two girls nodded their head.

 

“SHINee’s Onew? She’s his younger sister,”

 

“You are his younger sister? REALLY?? WOAHH, I’m a big fan, “ MinAh grinned and caused you to laugh.

 

“I’m going to be good with you,” she smiled widely and patted your head.

 

“Yah, YAH, though you’re a sunbae, you are still younger than her, and patting her head is really rude,” JooKyung pinched MinAh’s cheeks.

 

“Araso~ Araso~ mianhae unnie,” she shook your hand.

 

“It’s okay,” you laughed at her aegyo.

 

 

 

“So JiYoung, what makes you audition here and not at SM?” asked Jookyung, at that question, you immediately look at SoonEi, she had her head hung low.

 

“It’s because….” you were basically speechless after that. You keep on thinking onto what to tell them. To be honest, the actual reason you didn’t want to audition for SM is because the trainee over there know you for being Onew’s younger sister and they always paster you for his signature.

 

Some who you thought was your friend, only be-friend you because you are indeed Onew’s younger sister. Even Lee SooMan principal told you to audition for the company because it will make a good publicity for the group to have a member who have an idol-sibling.

 

You look at SoonEi and felt guilty. She had her head down low, fiddling with her fingers. She was the sacrifice the company made just for that stupid thing called publicity.  If it wasn’t for the greed for publicity she would now probably living in a dorm with the other 4 and enjoying her fame right now.

 

“It’s because?” asked JooKyung again.

 

“It’s just because I don’t……”

 

 

“Hi there, can I join you?” a voice interrupted your thoughts. 

 

“ Oh sure,” said MinAh in a rather cute voice.

 

“Sorry, but can you move down a bit? I want to sit next to my yeobo,”

 

“Huh?” MinAh’s facial expression changes at an instant from the bubbly MinAh to the sad MinAh.

 

JooKyung giggled as she moved to the back a bit to give way to the guy. That guy immediately took his seat in the middle of JooKyung and JiYoung.

 

“Hi~~ I’m Park JiHo,” he smiled from ear to ear.

 

“Hello, Park JiHo,” greeted JooKyung.

 

“Sorry, but when you introduce yourself, why does it sound so funny?” asked JooKyung.

 

“ It’s because my JiYoung really stole my heart, I need to call the police for that,” he winked at you.

 

‘GOSH, PARK JIHO, you can be a pain in the sometimes but thanks, without you interfering like that, I think I will still be forced out of my gut to answer that horrible question,’ you thought to yourself as you turn to JiHo and smiled to him.

 

“Our JiYoung is so cute~~,” he tried to move forward to pinch your cheeks but instead, he screamed in pain as another person is pulling his hair out of his brain.

 

“YAH! Will you stop trying to seduce JiYoung,” said HaeYoung.

 

“What are you talking about? Look, she’s smiling isn’t she?” he asked back as he saw you smile from the corner of your mouth. JooKyung was laughing hysterically while SoonEi was having a huge grin plastered on her face. MinAh was keeping her silence with her head down on her laps.

 

“Of course she is smiling…. She thinks you’re ridiculous,” said HaeYoung in a more high-pitched voice.

 

“No she doesn’t, look, she’s smiling even wider! She thinks I’m cute and romantic, that’s why she smile. Even she thinks I’m not annoying her, and here you are trying to make me go crazy with your loud voice,” he concluded his speech before turning back his body to face you.

 

“HAISH! You are sooooo annoying!” she shouted to his ears and sat next to SoonEi. Steams are clearly coming out from her ears as she sigh loudly and pulled her tongue out to JiHo.

 

 

“SoonEi unnie, JooKyung unnie, MinAh-yah, this is HaeYoung,” you squeaked, afraid that even a single word can make the two fight till they bleed.

 

=========================

So how do you think of the story so far? I'm sorry for making the audition day soooo long, it takes a few chapters just to finish one audition day... O.O

The main picture for today's chapter is Gong MinAh~~ :)

So the reason I didn't post the magnae's profile picture on the previous chapter is because I'm writing the story for the year 2009 (the day JiYoung and HaeYoung audition) and by that time, the magnae is still not in the company YET. She will be out soon~~ :)

Comment and Subscribe~~