Chapter 5: Can't believe this!!

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

After the briefing…

 

Jessica gets to her desk and she’s doing some paper work until she hears the girls in the office saying her name.

 

‘Really can’t believe her…’

‘Yeah I know…she got all the crews fired…’

‘What a witch…’

‘I can’t believe our boss date her!’

‘I don’t know what he sees in her! She’s such a tomboy!’

‘Yeah! I think I’m more beautiful than her~’

‘Hahahahaha! Oh Deb! You’re such a tease!’

‘I got the s I got the what more can you ask?’

‘Hey! I got the most beautiful skin here okay?’

‘Yeah yeah~ whatever…’

 

‘Umm…who do you guys talking about?’ Jessica interrupts because she was sure they are not talking about her because she didn’t date anyone.

‘Not your business!’ the girls shoo her away.

Jessica just scoffs and went back to her desk and checks the internet ‘Why is everyone treating me so coldly?’ Jessica asks herself.

 

 

Yeon’s office (in SBS)

 

‘Yeon…can you explain this?’ Yul puts his phone on his table.

‘Huh…what happen to the formality?’

‘Hyung…please this is no time for you to joke around…’

Yeon shrugs and take a look at Yul’s phone and he smirks when he sees the picture ‘Where did you get this picture?’

‘You know that picture creating a whole new drama in SBS?’

‘Yes Mr. Yeon…the workers think that she’s the reason why ‘Samurai Princess’ filming was canceled…’ Dara helps Yul to explain.

‘Yeon just purse his lips and shrug ‘Maybe we should recast the SBS new family…’

‘You’re crazy?! We have enough of problem when you cancel that drama filming! You better stop your craziness!’

‘I see you got yourself a new secretary Yul…nice~’ he puts up his thumb.

‘Hyung! Don’t try to stray away from the topic!’ Yul slams his palm on Yeon’s desk.

‘Why are you being so emotional Yul? You like that tomboy girl?’ Yeon raised an eyebrow.

Yul straighten his coat and inhale deeply to calm himself down ‘I think that you’re the one who like her…’ he sarcastically retaliates.

‘What…’ Yeon was surprise Yul’s reply.

‘Kim Yul!’

‘Wae?!’

‘You want a fight?!’

‘Oh sure! We’ll see who get the girl first!’ Yul put up a challenge to his brother.

‘Let’s bet…who can make the girl fall in love with yourself in 2 weeks…’ Yeon said and they sealed their deal with a brotherhood handshake.

 

Tiffany was a bit sad after Yul and Yeon conversation. She was putting up a high hope that Yul might like her but after he made the bet with Yeon her heart break.

‘Let me guess…you think I like your cousin right?’ Yul suddenly speak up when he notice that Tiffany being too quiet.

‘How did…you know?’ Tiffany frowns at him.

They are on their way back to the K&K building and Tiffany was not as talkative as she is before on this ride and it make Yul wonders.

‘You’re seemed lost…so I figure maybe because you think I make that bet because I like your cousin…’

‘You don’t like her?’

‘Nah…she’s not my type…I like girl who is cheerful and feminine…I make the bet because I sense that my brother likes your cousin…so I just want he to make his move on her…if I don’t challenge him…he will never make a move…’ Yul explains.

Somehow, Yul’s explanation makes Tiffany to smiles widely and she’s blushing. She tries to hide the blushing face but she couldn’t help but to grin like an idiot.

Yul notices the girl is smiling and he smiles at the side too but he keeps on looking to the other direction to hide his smile.

 

 

K&K Company

 

Yul shows Tiffany her desk and introduce her to the other staffs and she was given a warm welcome by them.

Yul was happy that Tiffany gets along with the other worker very well.

 

Yul checking some files in his office when Tiffany came knocking on his door.

‘Come in…’ he instructs.

‘Sir…I made you some coffee…’ Tiffany put the mug on his desk and Yul thanks the girl.

Tiffany bows and she leaves him alone to do his job until he calls her is he needs her help.

Yul put down his pen and he throws his head behind while rubbing his temple ‘Ah…stressful…’ he complains because he’s having a little headache while checking on the company files.

He look at the coffee mug and it reminds him of Yoona who always makes him a cup of coffee whenever he’s stress out with his work.

He lifts up the mug and slowly sips on the hot coffee that Tiffany made for him and the aroma of the coffee struck him.

‘This taste…’ he frowns ‘It’s familiar to Yoona’s special coffee recipe…’ then he picks up the phone and call Tiffany to come in.

Tiffany came running to his office because his voice sounds so urgent.

‘Yes Mr. Yul?’ she panting to catch up her breath.

‘What did you put in my coffee?’ questions Yul.

‘Umm why sir? You don’t like the taste?’

‘Just answer the question…’ Yul asks harshly.

‘Well…my dad used to like his coffee with some honey…so I think…maybe you will like it too…’ Tiffany fidgeted on her spot and she didn’t dare to look up at Yul.

‘Good…I want this coffee in my table every morning can you make sure of that?’ Yul draw up a warm smile on his face and when Tiffany saw the smile she was stump by his action.

‘So…you like it sir?’ Tiffany asks again.

‘Yeah…I love it…it tastes the same like the coffee that my wife always makes for me…’ Yul confessed.

Tiffany lifts up her head and she saw there’s sadness in Yul’s eyes and she knows he misses his wife.

‘Yul oppa…if only…you would let me be the one…’ Tiffany said in her heart before she leave the room.

 

 

 

SBS

 

Lunch time…

 

Jessica was cornered up by all of the SBS staffs and she feels lonely, because she couldn’t take it anymore she slammed her tray on the table and shout out ‘Why everyone seems like hate me?!’

‘Do you know that you date our CEO?’ one of the staff speaks up.

‘What the…yah! I never ever meet up with the CEO! How can I date him if I never meet him before?’ Jessica tries to defend herself.

‘Check out your phone!’ they instruct her.

Jessica takes out her phone and click at the new image that she just received.

She gasps at the picture ‘Who took this?!’ she screams.

‘That guy is not the CEO! He’s just some scum who trying to take advantage on me!’ she tries to explain but no one actually listen to her and they keep on bashing her.

 

‘Yes…that guy is the CEO…’ Yeon steps into the cafeteria and everyone quiet down at his appearance. (Anyone of you that ever watched ‘Secret Garden’ imagine that Yeon enter the cafeteria with Kim Bum Soo-Appear song as his intro XD if you don’t know what song is it click to this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtGQG-kgHOk just imagine that Jessica is Gil RaIm and Yeon is Kim JooWon but the story are not really alike to secret garden…just a few parts okay?)

 

Jessica blinks a few time when she staring at Yeon with hanging open. He’s different from before, now he looks more charismatic with his suits on.

‘You…’ Jessica points at him nut he ignore her and he steps forward and facing all of his workers then he turns to Jessica and smiles and her.

‘I’m Kim Yeon…the owner of SBS…’ Yeon introduces himself to Jessica

‘Bwoh?!’ Jessica’s mouth opens wide at the sudden revelation.

Yeon smiles and wink at Jessica when he sees that she was surprised by his identity.

‘I can’t believe this!’

 

So sorry for the short update...I'll try to update a more longer chapter next time!