Let The Drama Begin

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

The next day
 
Jessica visited her sister at the hospital.
‘Krystal~’ she make a surprise entrance.
‘Jessie!!’ Krystal was happy to see her sister ‘What are you doing here?’
‘I came to pay my sister a visit before her big day! So how are you? Are you nervous?’ Jessica sits next to her sister’s bed.
‘How can I not be nervous? They are going to cut through my flesh and anything can happen if they gone wrong…’
‘Stop thinking negatively Krystal ah! Nothing is going to happen to you!’
‘Jessie…’
‘Hmm?’
‘Thanks for coming by and visit me…’ Krystal flashes a smile at her sister.
‘Hey…don’t thank me…this is the least thing I could do as your sister…through the year…I’ve been to busy earning money till I neglected you…luckily Tiffany is there for us…’
‘Yeah…we owe Tiff unnie a lot…’ Krystal nods her head ‘…But unnie…though you neglected me, I know you’re doing this for me…you’re busy finding money so that I can be like the other kids…so I’m still going to thank you even if you refuse to accept it!’
‘You are one stubborn Jung!’
‘It’s not like you are not!’ the two Jung had a good laugh at each other until a nurse came in to interrupt them.
‘Miss Jessica we’re sorry but we need to take Miss Krystal to the operate theater now…’
‘Alright…Krystal…you will be safe right? Because unnie want you to attend unnie’s wedding…’ Jessica softly said.
‘Unnie is getting married?!’ Krystal was surprised by that piece of information.
‘I’ll tell you everything once you’ve done with your operation…’
‘Promise?’
‘En! Unnie promise!! Tiff unnie will come to check on you later on because right now unnie need to rush to the bridal boutique!’
‘I understand…’ Krystal smiles and after that the nurse pushes her with the stretcher to the operating room.
‘Dear God…protect my sister…’ Jessica prays silently.
 
 
Outside 
 
Yeon leans on his car while waiting for Jessica to come out, he smokes.
‘What did I told you?’ Jessica scolds him when she saw he’s smoking.
‘Jessica!! When did you come out?’
‘Just about the time you light up your cigarette…’ Jessica said coldly and enters the car with angry expression. 
‘You’re angry?’ Yeon asks as he starts the car.
‘I told you I don’t want to be widow! So you better stop smoking or else you’re going to find some other girl to be your wife!’
‘Then you’ll work with me till you die to pay off your debt…’ Yeon retaliates.
‘…fine…I don’t want to argue…’ Jessica puffs her cheek and hugs herself.
‘We’ll go to the bridal’s boutique now…’ Yeon said before drive away.
 
 
K&K Company
 
Yul knocks on Tiffany’s desk to get her attention.
‘Mr. Yul!’ Tiffany was to engross in her work till she didn’t notice Yul calling for her.
‘Seems like you attach to your job already…’ Yul smiles and lean on the file shelf.
‘You have no idea how chaos is your paper work till I have to crack up my brain to put everything in order…’ Tiffany complains and continues to typing on her computer.
‘I know that…that’s why I’m buying you lunch today! Let’s go for lunch!’ Yul turns her chair so that she will face him ‘You deserve to take a break after long time working hard on the computer…let’s go out and have a nice lunch shall we?’ Yul suggests.
‘…but my work?’
‘We can get it done tonight! I’ll stay back to help you to get it done alright?’
‘Really?’
‘Yep! Now stop asking and let’s go!’ Yul grab her bags and pull her off the chair and drag her out from the office.
 
 
SME
 
‘I don’t care how much you’re going to charge me!! I want that to die on her wedding day got it!! I’ll be there to monitor you and if you failed again like what happened last time! Me myself will make sure that you are dead! Get it?!’
 
‘Yes ma’am…’
 
Sunny hangs up and grumpily walk to her desk and take out the newspaper and read it again.
 
“Kim heir is marrying the stuntwomen of the famous K-drama”
 
She flips to the next page
 
“Their wedding is planned to be next week once Jessica Jung’s sister is discharge from the hospital. Kim Jaejoong said that he is happy his son finally choose to be with someone he loves and when he was asked about Sunny Lee the heir of the famous SME, he said ‘My son never love her before, it was a mistake I make when I tried to force him to marry with her…I should let him choose whoever he wants to be with and after meeting with Jessica I think she’s a very nice girl and unlike Sunny, Jessica is more moderate and I like how she manage to change my son attitude…my son is used to be a heavy smoker is now slowing down with his habit because he promised to Jessica that he will not smoke anymore…’ it seems like the Head of the Kim family is really anticipating of the moment where both lover exchange vows and become legal husband and wife…and as expected too that day Kim Jaejoong wanted to announce of his step son Kim Yul or his real name Kwon Yul’s engagement with a girl name Tiffany Hwang. The Kim family told the reporter that they’ll invite Korean Hallyu stars and some famous people in the country to attend the wedding reception where it will be held at their famous 5 stars hotel the ‘Glorious Hotel’ after the wedding ceremony which will be held at St. Augustine Church. The most wanted Korean bachelor wedding is trending today’s news and a lot of fans crying over the news but they all wished the best for the couple and hope that they will live a happy live-K-News”
 
Sunny crumples the newspaper and roll it up to a ball shape and shoot it to the rubbish bin.
‘I will revenge back for the insult Kim Jaejoong! How could you compare me to that that !!’ Sunny is very angry at Jaejoong’s statement in the newspaper and he insulted her in the statement too and she is no going to be easy with the Kim anymore especially the soon to be daughter in law Jessica and Tiffany.
‘No one can stop Sunny Lee from getting what she wants…’ she make a vows to take down Yeon and Jessica.
 
 
To be continue…
 
 
I’m sorry guys for the late update…I got tight schedule and celebrating Chinese New Year alone here in Amsterdam… Anyway wish you all good luck in this wonderful Dragon years! ^^