I will treat you better...

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Jessica and Yeon decided to reschedule their wedding till Krystal gets better this was because that Krystal beg them to let her attend the couple wedding and Yeon had to agree because he don’t want to hurt the latter’s feeling. So their wedding was postponed to 3 week later so Krystal has time to get better.

 

‘Unnie!’

‘Deh…’ Jessica turns to her sister to tend her needs. Krystal just moved to the Kim mansion so that Jessica can take a better care for her sister.

‘How did you and Yeon oppa fell in love in the first place? Far as I know…he’s not your type right?’

Jessica pretends that she didn’t hear her sister’s question.

‘Yah Jessica Jung!’

‘What?’ Jessica puts on her poker face.

‘I said…Yeon oppa is not your type…how did you fell in love with him is it because of his wealth?’

‘What do you think I am Krystal, a who is just interested in money?’ Jessica frowns at her sister for thinking negatively.

‘Sis…I didn’t mean like that…I mean…you prefer a guy like Siwon…’

‘Don’t mention his name!’ Jessica warns the young girl.

‘Sis…’

‘I don’t you to mention that bastard name anymore…he killed omma and appa…’

‘…’

‘……do you still love him??’ Krystal asks though she knows how her sister will react to the question.

‘I love Yeon…’

‘You can’t lie to me…you’re in lying…’

‘…up to you believe me or not Krys…I’m getting married to Yeon in a few days time…I hope you will pray for my happiness and not for my destruction…’

 

 

Yeon sitting by the pool and he’s trying to entertain himself by watching Yul and Tiffany play in the water.

 

‘You can’t catch me!’

‘Hey that’s not fair!!’ Tiffany shouts at Yul ‘Oppa you are a better swimmer than me!!’ Tiffany tried her best to close up their distance.

 

Yeon sighs at that sight and as he was about to get up from his seat he sees Jessica walking toward him with a weak smile and immediately he senses something wrong.

 

‘Hey…’ Jessica greets him.

‘You’re okay?’

‘What make you think I’m not okay?’ Jessica flashes another weak smile.

‘Jessica…usually…you are a person that’s full of enthusiasm…but you look like…you’re having a problem right now…’

‘So…you can look through me already huh?’

‘I’m going to be your husband in anytime so I must be alert on what’s going on with my wife…’

‘……’ there was a pause and Jessica looks down on her feet avoiding Yeon’s gaze.

‘Jessica…what is the problem?’

‘Yeon…’

‘Yes?’

‘I want you tonight…’ Jessica utters out the words that she herself surprised by it.

‘Wha…what?!’

‘…please…’ tears accumulate in her eyes.

‘Its’ not part of our deal…I can’t do that until you are legally mine…’

‘Yeon…’ Jessica kneels down and throws herself into Yeon’s embrace and she cries on his shoulder.

‘Jessica?’ Yeon is definitely surprised by her approach.

‘I don’t want to be hurt again…I don’t want to be hurt like how my ex had hurt me before…beside our marriage is just a deal…I’ve got what I want and now just let me give you what you want and then we’re over…I don’t want to live a life full of deception…’

‘Jessica…’ Yeon makes the young girl look up at him when he lifts her chin.

‘Before this…yes I really treat our marriage as one of our deal but…after be by your side for awhile…I’ve…I’ve fall for you…’

Jessica was taken aback by his confession.

‘No…Yeon…you can’t fall in love with me…please…you don’t understand…’

‘Jessica…tell me that you don’t feel the same way I feel…’ Yeon makes Jessica looks at her.

‘…Yeon…I do feel something when I’m with you…but I don’t want to assume anything…because…’

‘You are afraid that you will fall deeply in love with me and then one day later I might don’t want you and throw you away…is that so?’

‘Yeon…’

‘I’ve heard about that Siwon guy Jessica…and I promise that I will not be like him…I will treat you better…just give me the chance…’

 Jessica nods and Yeon wipes away her tears and from that moment, Jessica’s heart was move by the brand new Yeon.

‘Can I join you?’ Jessica asked.

‘Hmm??’

‘I mean…join you sitting here…’ Jessica blush when Yeon look up at her.

‘Sure…’ Yeon scoots a little to give space for Jessica to sit.

Unconsciously, Jessica laid her head on Yeon’s shoulder and slowly drifts herself to sleep.

Yeon who didn’t know that Jessica had fallen asleep eventually talk to himself while watching the Yulti playfully play in the water.

‘Jessica did you…’ Yeon look down on Jessica and found that she’s already asleep and his frown slowly faded and a soft smile creep up his face ‘You are so beautiful when you are asleep…’ and with that Yeon took the opportunity to plant a kiss on the girl’s forehead.

 

XS!!! No Idea!! Oh no!! All gone for all the assignment...but still I hope this won't bored you off... =S