Phuket vacation

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

A week after the incident

 

Yeon asked his father to postpone the wedding and he was bombard by thousands of question by his father and Dara for postponing the wedding date.

‘Why do you want to postpone your wedding?!’

‘Dad…please understands…there is some issue between me and Jessica…we need to settle it before we get married to each other….’

‘I still don’t son…’

‘Just postpone the wedding date! I need a vacation with Jessica alone! okay?’

‘Ooooh~~~ Why didn’t you tell me that you wanted to enjoy your loving moment before the wedding? But son you can go for honeymoon after your wedding…it’s the same thing…’

‘No dad!! Please…just give us 2 weeks to be away from Seoul…from Korea…’

‘Where are you planning to take my daughter in law?’

‘Phuket Thailand…’

 

 

Yeon’s room

 

Knock knock

 

‘Come in…’

Yeon enters the room and throw himself on his own bouncy bed ‘Hey pack up…we’re going to Phuket…’

‘We what?’ asked Jessica in her disbelieve tone.

‘We are going for a vacation to Phuket…so pack you clothes because our flight is tomorrow…’

‘Why the hell are we going to Phuket?’

‘Running away from those thugs who wanted to kill us…’ said Yeon while scrolling down his phone.

‘What about Krystal?’

‘Just leave her here…she got all she needs in this house…so don’t worry about her…I’ve hire a private personal nurse to look after her…’

‘But I…’

‘Take it or leave it Jessica…don’t you want to see the beautiful scenery of Phuket? Imagine the blue sea…the white sands…and warm temperature…’

Yeon’s words hypnotize Jessica’s mind so she agrees to his idea.

‘Okay~ our flight is 8 in the morning tomorrow! Sleep early and we’ll go by 7.30 to the airport right?’

 

In their flight

 

‘Isn’t this supposed to be a private vacation for the two of us? Why are they following us?’

‘I have no idea…’ said Yeon with his eyes twitched.

 

‘Oh my god!! Yul oppa!! I can’t believe I’m going to Thailand!! Ooh!! I want to try their seafood!!’

‘Anything for you Fany…’

‘I love you Yeon oppa for letting us follow!!’ Tiffany runs to Yeon and give him a tight hug.

Yeon glare at Yul and Yul just shrug with his apologetic look.

‘You’re welcome Tiffany ah…now can you let me go?’ asked Yeon and so Tiffany let him go ‘Oops…sorry Jessie…it was just a hug…no hard feeling okay?’ said Tiffany sheepishly.

 

The Yulti couple spend their times in the flight by flirting with each other and cuddling with each other while the Yeonsic spent it with……………sleeping.

 

They reached Thailand and taking a boat to Phuket.

 

‘I’m having a sea sick!!’ Yul throw up when the boat ride is a bit bumpy because of the wave.

‘Yul oppa you okay?’

‘I’m not okay!!’ confessed Yul and it’s true because his face had turned green by now.

Yeon initially fall asleep in the ride.

Jessica didn’t even bother to busy with Yul’s seasick issue as she busy reading her magazine.

 

Phuket Island

 

‘Finally!! After a long ride!! We’re here!! Ah!! What a relieved!’

‘Jessica…you’re too loud…carry your bag now please…’ ordered Yeon.

‘Oh? Aren’t you going to help me?!’

‘Well you packed too many and I already help you to carry half of it! The rest carry it yourself!!’

‘What the hell?!’

 

‘Fany want me to piggy back you?’

‘You willing to?’

‘Yep…come jump on my bed…’

 

They register for different suite but their suite just next to each other.


By the lobby

 

Yeon and Jessica are having their fight for the 100th time for the day and this time it was because some guys flirted with Jessica and Yeon hate it so he takes his anger out on Jessica.

‘Why are you being so jealous over me with some other guy? You weren’t like this back at Korea!’

‘That is because we’re in alien place right now and how could you actually agree to them to take picture with you and even touch you like that?!’

‘I was just giving them a warm greeting is that wrong?!’

‘Too warm Jessica!! You are my soon to be bride why can’t you behave yourself?!’

‘Yah Kim Yeon!! You yourself need to behave since you’re the one who flirted with some girls earlier at the beach! Heh so much for your toned body so you went around showing it off?!’

‘Yah!! Are you talking back?!’

‘No!! I’m making some sense!!’

‘You now what?! You are so stubborn!!’

‘You’re no different Kim Yeon and tonight you’re sleeping on the couch!!’

‘What?!! I paid for this trip and I have to sleep on the couch?! Hell no!! You are!!’

 

‘Young kids…’ a middle age lady approach the two ‘Fighting only bring the disharmony in your relationship…I can see that the two of you are made for each other…however you will be facing so many obstacle together…it is better is you stick together and enhance your love for each other…’

‘Who are you old lady?’

‘I’m a visitor…just like you…but I can see your future already…’ said the lady with a smile.

‘Nonsense…Jessica…come let’s get back to our room!’ Yeon pulled Jessica with him. Jessica however a little curios of what the mid age lady told them and when she turn to look at the mid age lady for the last time she vanished into the thin air. There is no sight of her anywhere.

‘What she means by…we are made for each other?’ asked Jessica to herself and then she turns to Yeon and her eyes trailed down to their hand that is intertwined together ‘We are made for each other?’ mumble her softly.

 

In the Yeonsic room

 

‘That old lady must have gone crazy…how can a person predict someone’s future?’

‘Yeon…that’s so rude of you to say her like that…’

‘I don’t believe in magical things Jessica…now I want to sleep goodnight!’

‘Yah!! I thought you are going to sleep at the couch?!!’

‘I’m taking the bed!! If you want to join me you are please if you don’t you can sleep at the couch!’

Jessica grunt at Yeon’s childish attitude and she stomps her feet before join Yeon on the bed.

 

 

From somewhere

 

‘They shall learn about each other…

They shall fall for each other…

Soul to soul…

Both should be bond together…

And love with be tighten…’

‘Jessica Jung and Kim Yeon…you true love is the only thing that can stop the darkness of someone’s heart…I hope this will help…’

 

 

Yeonsic’s room in the morning

 

Jessica wakes up from her sleep and she headed to the bathroom to get freshen up.

She brushes her teeth before she wash her face. She took a clean towel from the hanger and wipes her face clean. She stares into the mirror and she screams loudly at her own face.

Her hands touch her face and then she stare down to her body and touch herself and then she looks back to the mirror before scream for the second time.

 

Yeon was shaken up a second later by Jessica.

‘Yeon!! Wake up! Wake up!!’ she shakes the sleeping figure.

Yeon rolls and groan ‘What is it?’

‘Take a look at me!’ she slaps him across the face to make him freshen up.

‘Ouch!!’ yelps Yeon and he looks straight to Jessica’s face and his eye bulged out.

‘What the hell?!!!!!!!!! Who are you?!!!!’

 

To be continue.....