Chapter 3: Work With Me

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Yeon reached home and he rest himself on the living room coush while waiting for his brother to come back home.

'Yeon...' Kim Jaejoong appraoches his son.

'Appa...' Yeon shoots up sitting straight when his father approached.

'You come home late today...' his father look at the clock.

'Yeah...there's some...problem at the mall...so I need to take care of it...' Yeon sighs and laid back.

Jaejoong sits next to his son and he pats him on the shoulder 'Son...'

'Yes appa?'

'Take a look at these pictures...' he hands him a blue file and Yeon flips through it and he founds girls' profile in it.

'What are these?' Yeon puts in on the coffee table and frowns at his father.

'Choose any girl and date her out Yeon...'

'Dad...I've told you...I don't want to be set in a blind date...Sunny's cases are not even settle yet and you want me to date some other girl?'

'Yeon...how long are you going to make yourself unavailable to date and married? You're not getting younger...so am I...'

'Then why didn't you set Yul a blind date as well?'

'You are my son...'

'He's your son too dad! Though he's not blood related to us!'

'I know who he is there's no need for you to remind me...Yeon...I wanted the best for you...I promise your mum that I will take a good care of you...I missed my old son...' Jaejoong sheds some tears but Yeon just sighs and he gets up from the couch.

'Dad...I had enough of this...I'm going to my room...goodnight...'

'Don't you want to eat some dinner first?'

'I'm not hungry...' Yeon gives excuses and he left his father alone in the living room.

'Oh Appa...' Yul greet the old man when he enter the house.

'Yul...you're home...'

'Appa...why are you crying?' Yul crouches next to his father 'Is it Yeon again?'

'It's nothing Yul...come...accompany appa to eat okay?'

Yul smiles and nods and then he joins his father at the kitchen to have their dinner.

'Yul...'

'Yes appa?'

'I want you to remarry...'

Yul puts down his fork and knife when his father mention about remarry.

'Son...when I ask you to remarry it doesn't mean that I want you to forget about your late wife...she was a great daughter in law...and she will always remain in our heart...I just want you to be happy again...eversince your wife died...you are just like your brother...the charming smiles you always have are gone...and now the smiles are full of pretending that you are happy...though you are not my biological son but I can see sadness in every smile and laugh you made...please...if you don't want to do it for me then do it for your late wife...I bet she wants you to be happy again...like the Yul she always loved...' Jaejoong wipes his mouth with the napkin and excuses himself 'Think of my words son...' he pats him on the shoulder before vanish into the hallway.

Yul sighs and he laid back on the chair and then Yoona's face pop out in his mind 'Yoona...what should I do?' he asks in his heart.

 

Flashback...

'Mr. Yul...'

'Yes Dara?' Yul answers when his brother's secretary called for him as he busily doing the account for their year end reports.

'Mr. Yeon asked me to hire you a secretary...'

'What?! Why that busybody brother want to hire a secretary for me?'

'He said that you need to do a lot of things when he's not around...so...he...'

'He already assign one for me didn't he?' Yul cuts Dara's words.

'Deh...' Dara nods.

'Nevermind...just...ask whoever that he had hired for me to come into my office...'

'Alright sir...' Dara excuses herself and then she comes back with a taller girl with long silky hair.

'Umm...Mr. Yul...this is is Im Yoona...you're new secretary...'

'Okay...just leave her alone with me...and go do your work Dara...' Yul said without leaving his eyes from the paper works that he's doing.

Dara whispers 'Good Luck...' into Yoona's ear and leave her alone with the boss.

'So umm...sir...what should I do?' Yoona asks.

'Umm...uh...what about make me some coffee?' Yul said without even look at Yoona.

Yoona nods and she went out to make Yul his coffee.

Ring Ring

'Yep...' Yul answer the phone.

'Yul where is the report I asked from you?'

'Oh...I'm re-checking it...there's something wrong with the audit reports...'

'Okay...make it quick...I want to have a look at it before tomorrow...'

'Alright...I'll give it to you before lunch...and hyung...thanks for hiring a secretary for me...'

'Good that you like it...then you can do your work faster now...'

Yul chuckles and he put down the phone 'Yeon...you are really a sarcastic brother...' he shakes his head and continue to do the checking.

'Sir...you're coffee...' Yoona comes back and place the mug on his table.

'Well...Thank you...' Yul tilts up his head to look at his new secretary and his heart were capture by the girl's beauty.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from the girl 'Oh my...she's so beautiful...'

'Umm...Sir...is there anything wrong in my face?' Yoona asks.

Yul comes back to reality when Yoona waves her hand infront of his face 'Umm...err...do you wnat to have lunch with me?' he suddenly blurted out the words.

Yoona giggles at his sudden request and he looks like he was on a spell on something when he asked her that.

'Umm...is this how you flirt with the girls in this office?' she questions after finish giggling.

'Well...you're the first...' Yul blushes 'Beside...we can get to know each other better...since you are my secretary...you should know your boss like a wife knows everything about her husband...'

'Wow...Mr. Yul what a great metaphor...' Yoona crackling again.

Yul was amuse by the girl's joyful attitude 'So?'

'Sure...there is nothing wrong to have a lunch with my boss...' she agreed to his invitation and then she slowly exit his office with a big smile plastered on her face.

Yul was drooling at her beauty and then he quickly pick up the phone and dial Yeon's office number.

 

Yeon's office

'Ah...seriously what are these people doing...look at this digit...aish...' Yeon curses at the report he's reading when he noticed that their profit had gone down from 70% to 65% in one month.

Ring Ring

'Speak to me...' Yeon picks up the call.

'Hyung! She's so beautiful!'

'Huh? Who?'

'The girl that you hired as my secretary! She's a goddes!!'

'I think that's too exaggarate don't it?'

'No...I'm not trying to be exaggrating...she is really beautiful...'

'Good...glad you like her...now leave me alone....'

'Hyung...'

'What?'

'I love you!'

'I'm not gay...'

'You...aish...whatever~ Thanks for hiring a goddes for me...'

'Yeah loser...now go get back to work...' Yeon slams the phone on the place and he smirks when he recalls his brother's word.

'Seems like someone had fallen in love...' he stated.

 

End of flashback...

 

 

The next day

Hospital

 

'Ooh~~ Jessie you're awake!'

'Where am I?'

'You're at the hospital...where else?'

'Hospital?! What happen to me? Why am I at the hospital?!' Jessica asks in hysterical tone.

'Relax sis...you're having a little fever and too exhausted yesterday and when you do the jump you lost your conscious...that's it...' Tiffany tries to calm her cousin.

'I...lost my conscious when I do the jump?'

'Yes...' Tiffany nods and pop the apple that she just cut into .

'Shoot!! The director is going to have me fire!!' Jessica cries.

'What? He wouldn't do that!'

'He hates me of course he will when I can't reach his demanded action...he's a very strict man...you wouldn't understand Tiff...' Jessica sighs and takes some bite of the apple slice that Tiffany hands to her.

'Wait a sec...this is a private hospital! We don't have money to pay for it service! Get me out from here! If we got money better use it to treat Krystal!' Jessica climbs down from the bed and she grabs on her clothes that was on the shelf next to her bed.

'Jessie...you don't have to worry about the bill...it's already taken care by your boss...'

'My boss? The director?'

'Nope...not that old man...well he's actually the one that carried you to the hospital yesterday...he's young...quite charming...but his face...it's look like he's having constipation or something like that...' Tiffany tried to describe how Yeon looks like to Jessica 'Oh well...he's a charmer but not as charming as his brother~~' Tiffany imagines of Yul.

'How come you know he's my boss? I never met him before...' Jessica sits on her bed edge and eat the apple that Tiffany peeled.

'He told me...He's not really your boss...but since he owns the SBS...so technically that make him your boss right?'

'Owner of SBS?'

'Yep...that's what his brother told me~'

'Tiff...'

'Yes Jessie?'

'Did you fall in love with his brother?'

'What? No I didn't i just thought that he's a good looking man~ but...it seems like he's married...he wear ring on his finger...' Tiffany pouts and put in another slices of apple into .

'Ladies...' Yul greet them and Tiffany immediately blushes and sits up properly.

'Good...good morning Mr. Yul...what are you doing here?' Tiffany stutters when she talks.

'Well...I come to visit...and send my brother's regard to Miss Jessica...' he smiles at Tiffany and Jessica who's on the side observe her younger cousin's reaction around that tall tanned man that just enter her room.

'Oh yeah...here's a chocolate from our company for you Miss Jessica...hope you get well soon...I better go to work now or else I will be late for my meeting with the Hwa Tech company...'

'Oh~ Tiffany work there!' Jessica blurted out.

'Oh you do?' Yul looks at Tiffany.

'Yyes...' Tiffany nods.

'...and Tiff...you too better go to work or you'll be late...it's nine already...' Jessica kicks Tiffany on the knee.

Tiffany looks at her watch and she almost scream her head off 'Oh my god! I'm late my boss is going to kill me!' she rushed to pack her things.

'Why don't we go together?' Yul suggests.

Tiffany pauses for a moment to digest his words 'You sure sir?'

'Since I'm going that way too...I don't think that it's a problem...come on let's go...' Yul leads the way.

Tiffany turns to look at Jessica and she saw Jessica stuck her tongue out at her and she's winking at her.

 

On the way going to the Hwa Tech company...

 

The shining round thing on Yul's finger caught Tiffany's curiousity and Tiffany brave herself to ask Yul the question she might regret later on 'Umm...Sir...'

'Yes?'

'Are you married?' Tiffany mentally smacks herself on the forehead after she asked the question.

Yul smiles and he nods but then the smiles dissapear from his face '...but...she's gone...' he said in the saddest tone.

Tiffany frowns as she tried to crack the meaning of his words.

Yul points at a picture that was attached to his car rear mirror 'You see that? That's my wife...but she died a year ago...in a plane crash...'

Tiffany fidget on the passenger seat 'Oh...I'm sorry...' she apologizes.

Yul looks at her and smiles 'Nah...it's okay...you're just curious...'

'Mr. Yul...'

'Tiffany can you stop calling me Mr. Yul? It's kinda annoying...'

'umm...Okay...Yul oppa...'

'Now...that's more like it~ What is it?'

'You are a nice man...you're very kind...someday...you will find someone who worth to be in her place to replace her...'

Yul looks at Tiffany with a frown and she gives him eye smiles and Yul unconsciously smiles back at her and he laughs after such a long time he laughs again and all because of the raven hair girl.

 

 

Somewhere near the K&K Company (Kim&Kwon)

 

Yeon walks through the little woods around his company building and his mind can't shed away Jessica's face and he tried to calm himself down by singing himself his favourate song.

'Sir...' Dara taps him on the shoulder and Yeon jumps up in surprise.

'What the hell?!'

'I'm sorry sir! I didn't mean to shock you...but...there's a call from the SBS...they said Director Chan fired the stunt girl named Jessica Jung after she failed to do her jump yesterday...'

'What? They can't fire her...'

'...But they already did...'

Yeon sighs and he takes out his phone and dial Yul's number.

'Hello...Yul...it's me...'

 

'Oh hyung...what can I help you with?'

 

'After you finish your meeting with the Hwa company come to me immediately...'

 

'Why?'

 

'I need you to do some business for me...'

 

'Oh...alright...after an hour I'll get to you...'

 

'Alright...I'll wait you in my office...' he hangs up and turn to Dara 'Dara...'

'Yes Sir?'

'Fire that Director...and takes back all the budget...the filming of 'Samurai Princess' will be cancel...'

'What?!! Sir! The cost for that drama is 3.7 million!! The actors and actress! How are we going to explain to them?'

'Just create any stories up to make them believe that this drama couldn't be aired...' Yeon pats Dara on the shoulder and he walks away with his hands in his pockets.

Dara feels that she doesn't have the strenght to even stand when he asked her to handle everything.

'Who he thinks I am? His servant? Puppet? He's the CEO and he's the one that should be handling this!! Ugh! What type of boss did I get for myself?!' Dara complains.

 

Near Jessica and Tiffany's house...

 

Jessica kicking the stone on her way to the house and she pulls a long face while having her head hanging low and she feels like there's no reason for her to live anymore when the Director fired her.

 

Flashback 2 hours ago...

 

'Director! I'm ready to work!' Jessica approaches the director but he just shrug away.

'Director!' Jessica calls again.

'Oh hi there Jessica!' Donghae (The cameraman) greet the young girl.

'Why is the director ignore me?'

'You don't know? You are fired...'

'I'm what?'

'Fires..he fired you this morning...'

'He can't do that to me! I need to earn a lot of money for my sister!' Jessica raises her voice.

'I'm sorry Jessica...I couldn't do anything to help you...'

'Never mind Donghae oppa...' Jessica bows and she walks toward the director.

'Mr. Director! You can't fire me!'

'Well...I just did...what do you expect?'

'Why?'

'You humilated me in front of the crowd yesterday Jessica...I was counting on you for the jump...but guess what? You failed...'

'Can you give me 1 more chance sir?'

'Sorry...I can't...now leave...'

Jessica feels her tears tickling down her cheeks and she wipes it away 'You know what? You are a jerk!! Working with you feels like working with the satan!! I never like the way you treated me but I keep on endure the feeling because I need the money for my sister! If my sister dies...I won't forgive you...' Jessica warns the old man and she walks away with her sadness and anger.

 

End of flashback...

 

When she reaches her home she saw that the landlord is throwing her stuff away.

'Yah!! What are you doing??!!'

'Finally...you're home...do you know that you and your cousin hadn't pay for the house rent for 3 months...if you don't want to pay then you're kick out from my land!'

'...but...but landlord! Please give us sometimes! We will pay you!'

'Oh that's what you and your cousin always said for the past 3 months! Get your stuff and get out of here!!'

'Fine!! You know what?! You are as ugly as the babboon! That's why you don't get married till now!!'

'Watch your mouth or I call the police because you are assaulting me!'

'Bring it on! I don't care eh eh eh eh! Heh!!' Jessica gets her stuff and Tiffany's stuff with her and she walks away in a grumpy mood.

 

 

K&K Company

'You want me to what?!'

'You heard me...'

'What about the new drama that we are shooting?'

'I've take back the budget and fire all the crews...'

'Hyung what did you do? That drama cost us 3 million plus!'

'I now...money can be earn Yul...but humiliation is not something that we want to earn...'

'What do you mean hyung? Yul sits oppositely to Yeon.

'She was fired....'

'Who?'

'The girl that I asked to jump yesterday...'

'You mean the one that entered the hospital?'

'Yes...' Yeon nods.

'May I ask...why did you suddenly concern for some stranger?'

'Yul..'

'Yes?'

'Don't ask questions just go and hire another new director with a new film fast...'

'I just want to know! Maybe...you like her...' Yul teases his brother but Yeon didn't show any reaction at all.

'Fine...I get what your face is telling me...either it's ' off' or 'You're pissing me off'...' Yul sighs.

'Actually it's both...' Yeon said and he eyes Yul till the boy got frightened by him.

'Alright...I won't ask and I'll go now...' he excuses himself and walk away.

 

 

6.30 PM Outside Hwa Company...

 

Jessica patiently waiting for her cousin outside the building of the company she's working with and when she saw her cousin comes out, she saw that two man are molesting her.

'Yah!!' she shouts at them 'Let her go!'

'Who are you?' one of the man asks.

'I'm her cousin!'

'Ooh!! This is like buy 1 free 1!' the other man says.

'Don't you two dare to touch her!' Tiffany tries to warn the two man.

'If we do what you going to do about that? We are your boss' the bigger one grab Tiffany on the butts.

'Take your hand off her!!' Jessica kicks the hand away and then the other one her on her 'Ooh! She got a bigger s then Tiffany!'

'Yah!!' Jessica screams and she slaps him on the face and when the man want to return the slap Yul arrive to give help.

'I never expect you are such a molester Mr. Hwa...' Yul grabs on his hand that was touching Jessica's lump and move it away.

'Oh...it's you Mr. Yul...well..this is what happen in the office if you have a seducter working with you...' Mr. Hwa laughs nervously.

'Maybe you don't know this Mr. Hwa and Mr. Lee...She can lodge a police reports against you two and make you check in in the jail...'

'Mr. Yul...did you get seduce by this early this morning? I heard that you and her were together this morning...'

'I'm not a Mr. Lee!! Yul oppa here is just give me a ride from the hospital since he was going to the same destination as me!' Tiffany tries to defends herself and Yul.

'Oh ho! Did you heard that Mr. Hwa...she calls him oppa! Well well well Mr. Yul...is she good in bed?'

Without any warning Yul send Mr. Lee a punch on the face and then when Nr. Hwa tried to attack him he kicked him away 'No one speak of Tiffany like that...she's not a ...don't ever say that!' Yul steps on Mr. Hwa's stomach and send him a threaten warning before he face Tiffany and grab her on the arm.

'You...' he points at Jessica 'Get your stuff into my car...we going to the police station...'

'Why?'

'Tiffany...you better lodge them to the police and let them take action toward your bosses...They can't continue and treat you like this...did they always treat you like that?' Yul asks and Tiffany just mute herself.

'Tiffany Hwang Mi Young if you lodge us! You are fire!!' Mr. Hwa warns her.

Yul turns and look at him with a fierce look 'Consider as she's no more you're worker!!' Yul shouts back and he drag Tiffany away from her bosses.

Seeing that her cousin silenced herself Jessica helps her to answer 'Tiffany...is always being molested by them...' Jessica confesses.

Yul exchanges look from Jessica and to Tiffany 'Let's go now...' he opens the car door and then when he helps Jessica to put the thing into his car 'Geez...these is a lot...where are you going?'

'Jessie...why are you bringing my suitcase with you too?'

'Tiff...I got 2 bad news...'

'What?'

'Which one you want to listen to first?'

'Does it makes any sense to which one I choose since both of it are bad news...'

'Alright...1st...I'm jobless...that useless Director fired me! 2nd...we're homeless...the landlord just cast us away...that's why i have these all with me...'

'So it's true that she's fired...' Yul thought and he close the bonnet.

'Get in...' he instruct and the two girl get in.

After lodging police report the two meet up with Yul who's waiting for them outside 'Thanks for helping me again Yul oppa...' Tiffany bows.

'Ah...you're welcome...so...where do you two want to live now? You don't have any home anymore...'

'Mr. Yul...can you drop us by the community center at the road that we passed by just now? For mean time...I think it's better if me and Tiffany live there...untill we find a job and...earn some money to rent out a house...'

'Yeah...Since now...I'm jobless too...' Tiffany shrugs and she almost cries but she wipes away her tears when Yul says 'Why don't you work with me? As my secretary...'

'Really?'

'Yep...I don't have any secretary to help me in my work...if you are interested...come to my office tomorrow...anyway Jessica...'

'Yes Sir?'

'You are back to work at SBS...'

'What? But...I thought I was fired...'

'You are but...we re-hire you...as the set planner...'

'What...how did...'

'Well...Someone in our company made a investigation on you and found out that you are skillful in designing stage and sets for drama or film...so SBS want you to come back...would you want that?'

Jessica jumps up in excitement and she unconsciously hugs Yul tightly and made Tiffany jealous 'Thank you so much sir!'

Yul smiles and pats her on the shoulder 'If you got any problem...just call me...' Yul hand the two of them his name card 'Shall we go now?' he opens the car doors for the two and they giggle as the enter the Toyota Harrier.

Yul texts his brother after he got in the car.

To: Yeon

Mission accomplish...Jessica Jung is back to work...

From: Yul

 

(Sorry about the previous one...if you've read it...something wrong with my computer connection...again...i hope you will like this chapter~!!)

Sorry if you've read the previous ones