Chapter 14: Passed!!

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

In the reading room

(How the reading room should be look like XD)

 

Jessica whines each time Dara forces her to focus on the papers ‘Aah~ Dara unnie! I can’t get this done in a day! Look at all this! It’s even thicker than my history test book!’ Jessica emphasizes her words by comparing the files with her history book.

‘Shut up and dug your head into reading that piece of information! Your ‘hubby’ promise me something if you pass this test!’

‘You know about me and him were fake right?’

‘Yeah I know…he can’t hide anything from me…well I’m her first female best friend!’

‘He never has any female friends?’ Jessica was a bit surprised at the fact that only Dara as Yeon’s female friend.

‘He’s…the ice prince Jessica…he doesn’t really mingle well with people…for me is a different case~ I bug him too much during our university years and then here I am stuck in this pitiful job because I bugged him too much…’ Dara tells her story with dramatic tone in her voice and Jessica found that Dara is a weird girl with palm hair. She already found her palm hair is weird not to mention her attitude.

 

 

Meanwhile… Yul's Bedroom

(This is how Yul's room suppose to look like ^^)

 

‘Wow…this room is soo big and…and…modern~!’ Tiffany was astonished by the room size and it’s design.

‘Miss Tiffany…our master had arrange you to sleep in young master Yul’s bedroom and if there’s anything you need you just tell us and we will try to provide you with your need.’

‘Wait…wait…what? This is Yul oppa’s room? But but…we can’t sleep together!!’ Tiffany retorts with panic tone.

‘I’m sorry Miss Tiffany…it’s an order from our master…we’re only following what he said…’ the maid flashes a weak smile and leaves Tiffany alone in the room.

‘This is so ridiculous! Me and Yul oppa we’re not even real and now I’m stuck to be sleeping in the same room with him?’ Tiffany is babbling to herself.

 

‘Is this kind of burdensome to you?’ Yul asks the girl who can’t stop babbling while leaning on his door frame.

‘Yul oppa…’ she stops and tries to hide her red face.

‘I’m sorry for dragging you to all this Tiffany…don’t worry about our room…you can have the bed and I’ll sleep on the couch…’

‘But…this…this…this is your room…’

‘Yeah I know…but…well…I was my fault that we’re in this situation…’ Yul sighs and sits next to her on the bed.

‘I’m sorry…’ he apologizes again.

‘It’s okay…’

‘You like this room?’ Yul asks.

‘Like it? I love it!! Your room is bigger than the house that me and Jessie stayed before we were kicked out…’

‘It does?’

‘Deh…’ Tiffany nods.

‘Why don’t you explore it? I want to get change first…’ Yul go to the closet and takes out his shirt and pants.

 

 

Reading room

 

‘And what is his favorite food?’ Dara asks for the 117th times.

‘Ah~’

Before Jessica manages to answer Jaejoong enters the room and surprised the two girl.

‘Oh…you are early my daughter in law…’

‘Umm…Hi…Mr. Kim…’

‘Bwoh? Why you called me Mr. Kim…you should call me Appa from now on…’

‘Oh…A…appa…’ Jessica finds it hard to call him appa because it’s been a long time since she called someone appa.

‘Now…don’t get stress out around me…I’m a very friendly person…unlike…my son…well…he’s a bit cold don’t you think so?’ Jaejoong tries to calm the girl down cause he senses that Jessica is a bit tensed around him.

‘Dara…’

‘Yes sir…’

‘Leave us alone…’ Jaejoong commands.

‘But…but…sir…Mr. Yeon said…’

‘Now…who is your boss…Yeon or me?’

‘You are…sir…’

‘So…aren’t you supposed to listen to me?’

‘Ah…yes sir…’ Dara lowers her head and slowly walk out from the reading room and in each of her steps she prays that Jessica will not fail.

‘Ummm…Mr…I mean…Appa…she doesn’t really have to go…’ Jessica feels like she’s drowning without Dara by her side.

‘I don’t like outsider to interfere me in my family matters…’ Jaejoong says strictly and it immediate zipped Jessica up.

 

 

Outside the reading room

 

‘So as you can see Tiffany…here is the living room…’

‘Don’t you feel like…expose? I mean…this house…it almost transparent…and everyone from outside can see what happen inside…’

‘Well…’ Yul’s words were cut by Dara’s complaining.

‘Ugh!! Yeon is going to kill me if Jessica fails!! And I’ll lost my 1 month holidays!! Aah!! This is so unfair!!’ Dara grunts down the hallway.

‘Dara…you okay?’ Yul and Tiffany approach her.

‘Not okay!!’ she answers without doubt in anger and frustrated tone.

‘Calm down their Dara…tell us what happen…’

‘Well you see…Yeon asked me to help Jessica in her test and then I got kicked out by your father from the reading room!!’

‘Relax…I think Jessica will manage to pass the test without you…why don’t you sit down and relax while I’ll ask the maid to make you some tea?’ Yul tried to calm the hysterical girl.

‘No thanks Yul…I’m outta here! Bye! Good luck with your fake relationship! You know what? It’s better if you admit it know than being find out by your father!’ Dara flies out after finish her words.

Yul and Tiffany look at the direction that Dara flee and they laugh after that ‘Oh my God…that girl sure have a lot of dimension thought…’

‘That’s what make she cute~’

‘I know…come let me show you the ‘fun’ room!’ Yul holds Tiffany hand and pull her with him.

‘Why do you call it fun room?’

‘Well…it’s where we fooling around each other~’ Yul smiles and continue to drag Tiffany down the hallway.

Tiffany didn’t focus on the thing he said because her eyes were focus on his hold on her hand and it makes she blushes. Unconsciously she tightens her grips and smiles to herself.

 

 

Outside

 

Taeng just arrives at home after went out to get his cigarette supplies and he is on the phone with Dara.

‘What do you mean she will fail?! She can’t fail! I don’t want to date any random girl that my dad picks up for me!’

 

‘Kim Yeon!! I can’t help you in this matter anymore! You…help yourself! Bye!’

 

‘Yah! Sandara Park!! Dara! Damn!’ Yeon throws his phone at the ground and it smashed into million pieces and he marches into the mansion trying to stop his father from testing the girl.

He opens the main door and found that Jessica just come out from the reading room looking sad and down and he immediately thinks that she failed and he’s doom.

‘Jessica!’ he runs to her ‘…so how…you failed?’

Jessica keeps quiet and refuses to answer him.

‘Yah…oi…I’m talking to you…’ he calls out for her when she walks away pulling her luggage with her.

‘Oh my god…appa must have hurt her…I’ll talk to appa after this…he can’t treat her like that…’ Yeon thought to himself and he was about to make his way to the reading room when Jessica speaks up.

‘What are you waiting for? Help me to bring my luggage to your room…your house is too big and I don’t know where is you room!’

‘Wait…you passed?’ Yeon looks at Jessica like he couldn’t believe that she passed.

‘Yeah…what…you prefer I failed is it?’ Jessica sarcastically said.

‘…but…why…you don’t seem…to be happy that you’re passed!’

‘Huh…do you think marrying you is a happy thing to me? I’m only acting like I’m happy in front of your father and when I’m with you…nope! I still hate you even if I got named as the ‘famous Kim Yeon’s wife’…’

‘That’s hurt…’ Yeon makes a hurt face at her.

‘Kim Yeon stop mocking me and help me would you?!’ Jessica throws her handbag to Yeon and Yeon duck it and it hits Jaejoong on the face when he opens the door after hearing the two couple quarrelling.

‘Oops!!’ Jessica gasps and she quickly apologizes.

‘Is there anything wrong here?’ Jaejoong asks with a slight of anger tone in his voices.

‘No Nothing happens here right Jessica?’ Yeon smiles and wraps his arm around Jessica’s waist and at the same time tried to hide his laugh.

‘I’m sorry appa! Just now Yeon teasing me and I got angry so I throw my bag at him…I didn’t know he’ll duck it and it will hit you instead…’ Jessica continues to bow.

‘Ah…That’s enough Jessica…’ Jaejoong forgives Jessica then he turns to Yeon ‘You…young man…if I heard any complain from Jessica about you~ you will be punish! Understand that? She’s my daughter now and she’s my responsibility so treat her nicely~’ Jaejoong threaten Yeon and then he winks at Jessica before went back to the reading room.

Yeon scoffs in disbelieve and turn to Jessica ‘What have you done to my father?’

‘Nothing~’ Jessica blows raspberry at Yeon and she picks up her bag ‘Now which way we hitting?’

 

To be continue...

 

Okay...since I'm in a very good mood that I passed my exam today I decide to give you guys an update! As my token of gratittude for always supporting me! I love you all~ ^^