Chapter 11: Mission failed? =.=lll

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway

 

When the DJ changes the song to Michael Buble’s Sway and Yeon’s expression changes at the song ‘What the hell?’


Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

 

At the same time Yul and Tiffany enter back the ballroom and went to their seats ‘Appa…’ Yul greets his father.

‘Oh Yul! Meet Mr. Seo…’

‘Ah…Mr. Seo…I’m sorry I left your daughter this morning…’

‘Nah…it’s okay…beside your father told me that you already have a girlfriend…it’s cool with her and me…’

‘Oh ya! Yul why don’t you join your brother on the dance floor? He’s dancing with Jessica there…’

‘Oh…okay…Tiffany…let’s sway…’ he held out his hand and lead Tiffany to the dance floor.

‘Yul oppa…I don’t dance…’ Tiffany admits once she’s on the dance floor with Yul.

‘You don’t? Why didn’t you say so?’

‘I was afraid that your appa will force me…’

‘Ah…never mind…it’s okay…just following my lead…okay?’

‘Arasho…’



Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease

 

‘Geez!! Jessica! Stop stepping on my foot!!


When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

 

‘How the hell am I not steping on you foot? You’re dragging me!’ Jessica retaliates and she purposely steps on his right feet.

‘Ow!’


Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you

 

Tiffany was giggling when Yul lead their dance and she’s swaying with him.

‘See…it’s easy right?’

‘Yeah…because you’re the one that leading…’ Tiffany laughs.

‘Just go…right then left back to right, left right left and turn~’


Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak

 

‘Oh! I see Tiffany and Yul dancing over there! Wait…Tiffany is not a good dancer! She’s even worse than me!’

‘She’s dancing with Yul…Yul takes dance class so of course he’s good in dancing and I bet he’s leading her…’ Yeon rolls his eyes.

‘Then why are you so ? You’re his older brother…’ Jessica bluntly replies and receives a growl from Yeon.

‘Can you just stop being a sarcastic person for awhile? I’m your boyfriend right now…’

‘I’m only become your girlfriend in front of your father that’s our deal!’
Yeon’s eyes twitched and he drags Jessica to the middle of the dance floor where Yul and Tiffany were.


I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins

 

‘Oh! Hi hyung…’

‘Hi…’

‘Since when did you dance?’

‘I practice myself…’ Yeon replies and he make a turn with Jessica before slid her down on the floor and pull her up.

Yul and Tiffany were doing the same movement too.


Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

 

From a far a sniper is aiming his gun at Jessica but because she’s keep moving he can’t get a shot but he tries his luck and pulls the rifle trigger and his first shot missed because Yeon and Jessica bend down and the bullet hit the balloon behind them.

‘Damn! Can they just stay still!’ he complains as he reloads his rifle.


Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you

 

‘You are a quick learner…’ Yul praises Tiffany and Tiffany for sure is delighted by the compliments.

 

‘Stop putting your hand there!!’ Jessica removes Yeon’s hand from her waist.

‘That’s where I have to hold you!’


Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak~~

 

The DJ change the song again and this time to Doris Day-Perhapsx3

 

You won't admit you love me
And so how am I ever to know?

 

‘Oh this is great!’ Yeon sighs and rolls his eyes and continue to dance with Jessica.


You always tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

 

‘Oh! My favorite dance song…’ Yul says.

‘Really? You have a very special taste in music…’



A million times I've asked you
And then I ask you over again

 

‘Well…this is the song that I dance to with Yoona on our wedding reception…’ Yul confessed.

‘Oh…’

‘We like rumba…’ Yul smiles back.

‘Oh! So this is how rumba dance is like!’ Tiffany exclaims.


You only answer
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

 

‘Yah!! You step on my feet!!’ Jessica scolds Yeon.

‘I’m sorry…’ he apologizes ‘Make it like this….I say left you go for my left and then I say right go to my right okay? I don’t we keep stepping on each other’s feet!’
‘Okay…’

‘Okay…go right…’ Yeon instructs and Jessica accidentally steps on his left foot.

‘What is that?!!’

‘You say go right!!’

‘When I go right means you have to step back your right feet not to step forward!!’ Yeon scolds her.


If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started

 

‘Go left…’

‘Mine or yours?’

‘Does it matter?’ Yeon asks back.

‘Make up your mind! Or we will never get over with these stepping each other’s foot!’


And I don't wanna wind up
Being parted, broken-hearted

 

The sniper had tried 6 times but because Yeon and Jessica keep moving and they seems to be like professional dancers on the floor sliding and gliding on the floor (though they actually quarrelling and keep on stepping on each other)

 

So if you really love me
Say yes, but if you don't dear, confess

 

‘Damn…it’s really hard to kill her…’ the sniper wipes his sweat as he aiming really hard to get a better view of Jessica but once he wants to pull the trigger Yeon pulls her away and again the bullet missed it’s target.

‘Damn!! That was the last bullet!!’

‘Hey what are you doing there?!’ 3 security guards saw him and they chase after him when they realize that he’s holding a rifle.

‘Yah!! Don’t run!!’

‘Oh !!’ the sniper run as fast as he could.

 

 

And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

 

 

‘Hmm…this song got it own meaning isn’t it Yul oppa?’

‘Hmm?’

‘Listen to the meaning….’
‘If you can’t make your mind up, we’ll never get started…’ Tiffany sings along to the song.


If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started

 

‘Hmm…maybe…’ Yul just smiles because he knows what Tiffany tries to hint out.

He knows she got feeling for him but he can’t return her feeling back because he is still in his wife’s shadow.


And I don't wanna wind up
Being parted, broken-hearted

 

Sunny was sitting on the car waiting for her best show by watching Jessica’s head explode but her smile fade away when she received a test message from the sniper that she paid to kill Jessica.

 

To: Boss

Sorry boss…out of ammo…can’t continue…going home now…someone caught me trying to kill that girl and they chase me! I will give you back the money!

From: Anonymous

 

‘Ugh! Stupid useless assassin!’ Sunny gulps her scotch down and leave the ballroom.



So if you really love me
Say yes, but if you don't dear, confess
And please don't tell me

 

‘Now…I’m getting the steps…’ Jessica finally gets comfortable with the step and she’s dance smoothly with Yeon.

‘See…it’s easy right…if you’re not yelling at me all the time and if you follow my instruction~’ Yeon sings out.


Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

 

Yul's face was inches away from Tiffany's face and he can see she's blushing brightly 'Perhaps tonight your heart was stolen by someone...' Yul whispers and he smiles at her before let her go from his hold.

'Perhaps...' Tiffany gives him her eye smiles before bows with him at the crowd.

 

The crowd cheering for the dancers and the 4 of them return back to their seats.

 

‘That was fun~!’ Tiffany seems to be enjoying it while Jessica keeps on tongue fight with Yeon.

 

‘Ladies and gentlemen! Now is the time for our honorable the founder of the K&K company to gives his special announcement! Mr. Kim Jaejoong! Please come up to the stage!’

 

Jaejoong gets up from his seat and head to the stage.

‘I wonder what appa wants to announce….’ Yul whispers to Yeon.

‘I don’t know…maybe about his retirement?’

‘He’s already retiring…you’re the new CEO right now…do you forget about that?’ Yul corrected his brother.

‘Oh yes…’ Yeon remembers.

 

‘Ladies and gentlemen…thank you for coming to this charity night and doing all the good deeds for our society by donating your cash to help the poor…and for your knowledge…just now my accountant Mr. Lee I think most of you know him…did the audit to the money that we all donated…and guess what? We get the donation amount of 1.3 millions dollar!! Good job everyone!!’

 

The crowds cheer at the amount that was announced.

 

‘Well…thanks to us…’ Yul and Yeon roll up their eyes.

‘Huh?’ both Tiffany and Jessica look at them.

‘We force them to donate the money…’ Yeon explains.

‘In a good way…’ Yul eyes his brother for not mentioning that they have to beg the other company to donate.

‘It must be hard then…’

 

‘Well…that was one of my announcements…there is one more announcement to make…’

 

 

To be continue ^^....

 

See I told you I’m not going to let Jessica dies and Sunny wins Yeon for herself! I’m updating too fast am I? I’ve already wrote this part earlier…so…I guess I’ll just post it up! Enjoy ^^