Our Promise Part 2

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Continue....

‘Sorry dude that seat is taken…’ Yeon put his leg on the bench and glare at the boy that wanted to sit there. The boy back away and leave the table.

‘Oh it’s you…’ Jessica said without even looking at him.

‘Why are you here alone?’ Yeon asked and he seated himself oppositely to Jessica.

‘Tiffany was abducted by her boyfriend…’

‘You mean Yuri?’

‘…I forgot what his name… Jessica reply without leaving her eyes from the book.

‘Hey…I’m sorry about the scene that you saw this morning…I don’t actually like the Elite class student…’ Yeon sighs.

‘I’m an Elite class student and why are you still here talking to me?’ Jessica found out that Yeon was getting annoying.

‘Well…you’re different…well…you’re umm…’ Yeon found that he’s stuck at his words. This never happen to him before, he never had any problem courting girls before.

‘Cat caught your tongue?’

‘Well…you’re beautiful okay…but not that beautiful…well…I was thinking if…umm we could…you know hang out together more often…’

‘You mean like a date?’ Jessica raised her eyebrow.

‘Ahahaha……’ Yeon nervously laugh ‘No…’ but he got a glare from Jessica and then he confesses it ‘Yes…’

‘Sorry…I’m not interested in a loser…’

‘What?’ Yeon was surely surprised by Jessica bold answer.

‘Tiffany told me you’re in B class the loser class…I won’t date a boy that is stupid…and your appearance…you look like a monkey…’ Jessica gets up from the table and packs up her books into her bag then leave the table with her food.

Yeon couldn’t believe what just happened and he dislike of being rejected so he make an oath to himself ‘Jessica Jung…I will make you regret…’

 

 

A fancy restaurant

 

‘Now Mr. Kwon…can you tell me why the heck you drag me to this fancy restaurant?’ Tiffany lifted up her fork in a scary way.

‘Chill Fany…I just want to let Yeon enjoy his day with Jessica…’ Yuri simply ignores Tiffany threat as he continues to cut on his steak.

‘Huh??’

‘Yeon likes Jessica…’ Yuri said out loud.

‘Oh…’ Tiffany nods and then her eyes bulged out ‘WHAT?!!! SERIOUSLY THAT JERK LIKES JESSICA?!!!!’

‘Fany!! You don’t have to scream out like that!!’ Yuri immediately covers up the girl’s mouth as the eyes in the restaurant set upon them.

Yuri gets up and bow to apologize and then he sit back and lower his head in embarrassment.

‘How did that thing happen?!’

‘I believe that what people call as love at first sight…’ Yuri sighs one more time.

Tiffany suddenly becomes silent and she look down on her food.

‘Fany?? Are you okay?’ Yuri asked as he was worry for her.

‘Um? Yes…I’m okay…no worry…’ she faked a smile and continues to eat her pasta.

Yuri sensed that something is wrong with his friend so he grab her hand ‘Fany…what about after our lunch we go to the theme park and play some roller coaster?’

‘Yuri…you knew we still need to get back to school right?’ 

‘Ah…ya right…’

‘What about you hang at my house today…I need your help in my Korean essay…’

‘Arasho…’

 

 

Back at Soshi High

 

~Principal office~

 

‘Did he fall for it?’

‘Yes ahjussi…’

‘I hope he’ll change to a better man…thanks for your help…I know it’s hard for you to have to pretend like you don’t know him…’

‘Well…it’s my duty then…I promised ahjumma that I will help him to change himself…’

‘You’re a good girl…and you know what…he got his first A after encounter with you today…’

‘Really?’

‘Yep…anyway…I’m setting you to be his tutor…will that be okay?’

‘I don’t mind at all…but what about him? Will he agree?’

‘He had no choice…’

 

 

B-class

 

Yeon takes out his book and start to read because he have history exam later on.

‘hyung…are you…sick?? Do you need to see the nurse?’

‘No…I want to pass my history paper…’

People gasp in the class at his sudden change. In his mind he said ‘Jessica Jung…I will prove to you that I’m not a loser and then I will make you mine…’

 

Mr. Kang enters the class and everyone scramble back to their own seat and then everyone stay quietly without greeting the teacher. Yeon makes a drastic action as he stand up and bow to greet the teacher. Not only Mr. Kang was surprised but the whole class even Yuri who were late and just about to enter the class.

‘Good morning Kang seonsaengnim’

‘…err…Morning Yeon…please be seated…’

Everyone murmur among themselves and then everyone stands up and greets Mr. Kang.

‘Wow…is everyone pulling some kind of trick on me?’ Mr. Kang asked.

‘No!’ everyone answer in unison.

‘Okay…umm take your seat and we will start the test…’

Everyone sigh except for Yeon.

 

The Kim house

 

Yeon parks his big bike in the garage and then he head to his room immediately wanting to freshen up.

He opens the door and then he almost had heart attack when he saw that Jessica sitting on his bed waiting for him.

‘Well…you’re late…and punishment for being late…you cook me something to eat…’ Jessica instructed him.

‘What are you doing here? In my house in my room and sitting on my bed??’

‘Oh Yeon!!’ Junsu popped out of nowhere and greet his son ‘Jessica is going to be your tutor! I checked on her record earlier and I found out that she’s an extraordinary student! So I hope she can help you to improve your study!’

‘She’s going to be my tutor?!!’

 

To be continue...

this original title should be 'Fantastic tutor' but because I love big bang so much...XDXD comment comment please~~