Chapter 12: Will You marry me?

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

‘I wonder what appa wants to announce…’ Yul keeps on wondering while Yeon doesn’t care about what his father is going to announce to the whole world.

 

‘Well…this was supposed to be announced with Mr. Seo…but since my son got himself a girlfriend so…it was canceled…’

 

You can hear the crowds’ disappointment at the announcement.

 

‘Ha…I bet appa was trying to pair you up with Juhyun luckily I’m a brilliant asking you to tag Tiffany along~’ Yeon exclaims and he receives a glare from Yul.


‘Ah…well…I’m not going to let you guys disappointed with my decision of canceling Seo Juhyun and my son Kim Yul’s engagement…so…Yeon could you come up to the stage with your girlfriend?’

 

‘What?’ Both Yeon and Jessica have the same reaction on their faces.

 

‘Come on up now son~’

 

‘Why do I have a bad feeling about this?’ Jessica ramblings alone and Yeon pulls her up to the stage in a good manner.

They reach the stage and greet everyone.

 

‘Wait…isn’t that Jessica? Our stunt girl?’ everyone down stage murmuring around themselves and Jessica is tensed up at them whispering and mumbling about her.

‘This isn’t a good idea at all why am I agreed to this man at the first place?!’ she curses in her mind.

Yeon who notices the tenseness tighten his grip on Jessica’s hand and make the girl look up at him and he mouth ‘It’ll be okay…’ and Jessica nods at him.

 

‘So they are together huh?’

‘We should have known it!’

‘Huh…earlier…she denies it…’

‘Told you they are together!’

‘Our boss is blind…’

The words keep on coming to her like arrows that were shot by professional archer and it hits her very hard.

 

‘I see you all already know about her…and so am I…’ Jaejoong turns to the two of them with stern stare ‘So tell me Jessica…how you met up with my son?’

Jessica was afraid at his stare it creeps her out and she fidgeting beside Yeon but Yeon wouldn’t let his father to scare the girl because it was his idea to make her pretend as his girlfriend in the first place.

‘Appa…can we do this getting to know each other some other time? I don’t think it’s a good time to ask her…she’s not in a very good condition today…’ Yeon tried to save them out of trouble.

‘Oh no Yeon…I know who she is…you paid her to be your girlfriend right? You told me that you rejected Sunny because she wanted your money…our money…so what make this girl different? She wants your money too right?’

‘What are you talking about? I love her and she loves me! It’s not because of my money or status!’ Yeon raises his voice.

 

‘Not good…I think our father found out who is Jessica…we have to think of a plan to get them down from their before hyung do something stupid!’ Yul gets up from his seat and walk up to the stage.

‘Wait Yul oppa!!’ Tiffany tried to stop but it was too late.

 

‘Then tell me why does she need a 340,000 dollar cheque?’

'How he knows?' Yeon and Jessica think at the same time.

‘Sir…I think you have mistaken…that money it was for my…’

‘For God damn sake! That money is not for her! She needs money for her sister so I’m just trying to help her out!’

‘So Jessica my son asked you to be his girlfriend for tonight so that he could lie to me and you agree because he’s been to nice for lending you money for your sister’s operation?’ Jaejoong keeps pushing the two of them.

‘I….’

‘It’s not true!’ Yul steps up and back them up before Jessica could manage to admit it.

‘Yul what are you doing up here?’ the son and father asked at the same time.

‘Appa…hyung really love Jessica…so is Jessica…can you see how close they are?’ Yul points at their intertwined hands.

Yeon tighten his grip even more when everyone looks at their hand.

‘Appa…are you trying to intimidate my sister in law?’

‘Sister in law?’ Yeon, Jessica and Tiffany asked together while having that what-the-heck-are-you talking-about look at Yul.

Yul rolls his eyes and gives Yeon his eyes signal.

 

 

Yul and Yeon eyes conversation moments-

 

‘What do you mean by ‘sister-in-law?’

 

‘Hyung…so you want Appa to find out that she’s a fake girlfriend of yours?’

 

‘Of course I don’t! Appa probably will hate her if he finds out…’

 

‘So just stick to my plan!’

 

‘What is your plan?’

 

‘Try to tell appa that you want to purpose to Jessica…’

 

‘…let me get this straight…you want me to purpose to HER?!’

 

‘I thought you say you want to make her yours? Or you prefer me go up and tell appa that I want to marry her?’

 

‘You got yourself a Tiffany!’

 

‘What do you mean by ‘a’ Tiffany?! She’s not a thing!’

 

‘Well…if you’re just using her to make yourself forget about Yoona…she is a thing…’

 

‘I’m not using her!’

 

‘Yes you are~’

 

‘Stop! When did our conversation getting from you and Jessica to me and Tiffany?’

 

‘Okay okay…just tell me what the real plan is?’

 

‘Make appa believe that you are going to marry her! In front of this guests!’

 

‘Are you out of your mind?! Clearly you can’t see that she hates me! If I do that she will hate me even more!’

 

‘She won’t if you threaten her with the money that you lending to her! Just do it now!!’

 

End


‘Yeah…how could you be so cruel to your daughter in law appa?’ Yeon clears his throat and states to his father while still having his eyes on Yul.

Jessica jabs Yeon on the rib to make him look down at her ‘What are you talking about?’ she mumble to him.

‘Just roll with me…’ he murmurs back.

‘You’re saying?’ Jaejoong raises an eyebrow at his son.

Then Yeon sighs and he turns to Yul who just instruct him with his eyes and Yeon frown at him while clenching his teeth and growl at him then he kneel down before Jessica.

 

‘What is he doing?’ Tiffany asks Yul softly.

‘Purposing…’ Yul replies.

‘What?!’

‘Relax…not for real…just for getting away with this awkward moment…’ Yul explains to the bubbly Tiffany.

 

Yeon was hesitate to do it and Jessica is feeling weird at his action ‘What is he doing?’ she thought.

Yeon look up at Jessica and he holds out her hand ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this!’ he hesitate in his mind.

‘What are you doing?’ Jessica asks with a scorn on her face.

‘Jessica Jung…will you marry me?’ he asks with hesitation in his voice.

 

The guests of the party were surprised by his purpose and so is Jaejoong. He couldn’t believe and he has his jaw hanging low at his son purposing to Jessica.


‘What?!’ Jessica looks down at him with her widen eyes.

‘Just say yes~’ Yeon mumbles.

‘….I…but…we…’

 

‘Say yes say yes say yes!’ the crowds chanting at her include Jaejoong and Yul but Yul is more to praying than chanting.

‘Oh my god I can’t believe this!’ Tiffany gasps on the side.

 

Yeon is sweating heavily while waiting for Jessica’s answer.

Jessica was burden by the people all around her and she couldn’t bear to smash their hope so she says ‘Yes…I do…’

Yeon couldn’t believe that she agreed and he stands up and face his father ‘So…happy now appa?’

‘Finally! You agree to get marry!! Well that was impressive show from you my sin…but why is there no kiss after she agreed?’

‘A..a what?’

 

‘Uh-oh…’ Yul and Tiffany exclaim at the same time.

 

Yeon faces Jessica and he knows that she is not happy with the situation that he got them in but he leans in anyway.

‘This is not part of the deal…’ Jessica manages to whisper before Yeon closed their gaps.

Jessica blushes and surprise at the kiss because it was her first kiss and she likes the feeling of Yeon soft cold lips on hers. Though the kiss was short and more to a peak then a kiss but both of them could feel electricity when their lips touched and they can hear the crowds cheering for them and some even swooning and clapping for them.

When Yeon pulls back, Jessica looks into his eyes softly and she doesn’t know why but her heart skips a beat when she stares into his brown eyes.

‘I know…’ Yeon whispers back to answers Jessica’s previous statement.

 

‘I really can believe this! But ladies and gentlemen! My son is going to get marry!!’ Jaejoong shouts at the crowds.

 

‘I think I just make a big mistake…’ Yul sighs.

‘Why?’

 

To be continue…^^

 

Hey…this is just a small part…I’ll update longer chap next time ^^ okay yes right…you guys are all very clever~ It is Taesica’s marriage~ So maybe I will slow down with Taesica on the next update and progress up Yulti’s relationship…would it be okay with you guys?