Sunny's evil plan

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

In Yeon room

 

Yeon sweats heavily and Jessica is worried about him ‘Yeon…you’re okay? Why are you sweating like this?’

‘Umm?? Me? I’m fine…just…feeling a little dizzy that’s all…’

‘…….’ There was a silent between them now.

‘Why are you quiet?’ Yeon asked Jessica.

‘Well I was thinking…how am I going to get change with you in the room watching me…’ Jessica bit her lower lip while looking at Yeon.

‘Sorry…can I just close my eyes while you are changing?’

‘I’ll just change in the bathroom then…..’ said Jessica and then she went to the closet to pick up her cloth but Yeon stops her.

‘What are you doing Yeon…?’

‘Jessica…I don’t understand what is happening between us…it’s very complicated…I know I have something special towards you…but I just don’t know how to explain…right now I don’t know if it’s what love feels like or…I don’t know…all I know is that I’m attracted to you…ever since the first time I saw you…’

‘…Yeon…your main point is?’

‘…Jessica…no matter what happen…I want you to be by my side always…can you do that?’

‘Why are you talking like this? Is there something happen?’

‘No…I just afraid of the fact I might lose you…if you’re gone…I don’t know what I should do without you by my side…I love you…I really do…’

Jessica flashes a toothy grin and she caresses the boy’s face ‘Yah…you are so love sick! I won’t leave you because if I leave you I will have to pay for all the money that you invest in Krystal…and I’m glad that I make the decision to marry you…Krystal seems to like you so much! She’s so grateful that you saved her from death bed…’ said Jessica and she continue to fish for her clothes.

‘I don’t want Krystal to like me…I don’t care about how she feels toward me…what’s important is how you feel toward me…’ mumbled Yeon by the side.

Jessica pats him on the head before head to the bathroom to get change.

‘I need to find a way to stay away from Krystal…’ Yeon thought and then suddenly a brilliant idea pop out in his mind.

‘Jessica!’ he shouted.

‘Yes?’ Jessica shouts back.

‘Let’s go and have breakfast outside okay?? I want to show you something!!’

‘…oh…ok…’

 

Yeon went out to get his car but he bump to Krystal on his way out.

‘Oppa…’

‘Go away!’

‘I just wanna tell you…no matter what happen…I will make you mind…’ said Krystal and then she walk away with this scary aura of hers.

‘She’s only 17!’ Yeon shouted in his mind and then continue to walk into the garage.

 

 

SME

 

‘Have you thought of idea how to stop the wedding?’ Sunny asked the muscular guy while crossing her arms.

‘It’s either dirty work or clean work…but judging on what you have told me…we got to do it extremely dirty…’

‘Like?’

‘I’m gonna kidnap Jessica on the wedding day and you will substitute her…’

‘How are you gonna do it?’

‘Well…it’s easy…we going to do…’

 

 

Somewhere at the beach

 

‘Seriously? Why are we here?’

‘You don’t like beach? I like to feel the sand under my feet~’ replied Yeon.

‘Yeon…our wedding is a few days to go…we should be preparing ourselves not playing around like this…’ scolded Jessica.

Yeon grab Jessica’s hand and make she look at him ‘Jessica…Let’s get out from Korea…let’s get married at somewhere else but not here…’

‘Why? We have sent out invitation cards and booked everything…we can’t…’

Yeon pulls Jessica closer and kiss her on the lips to shut her up.

He break the kiss and look deep into Jessica’s eyes ‘Jessica…I don’t want to keep this away from you…Krystal told me that she will try to stop our wedding…’

Jessica scoffs and crossed her arms ‘How many times do I have to tell her that I don’t love that Jerk Choi Siwon anymore?’

‘Jessica…this is not about Siwon…Krystal tried to seduce me…’

‘…’

‘She told me that she love me but I rejected her and I told her that my heart only belong to you…’

‘No…you’re lying…Krystal is too young for you…’

‘Why would I lied?!’

‘Krystal wouldn’t do such things…’

‘Jessica…look into my eyes…I would never lied’

‘Maybe we should just go home and forget this thing…everything…’

‘Jessica…’

 

Suddenly 3 black vans move in fast speed toward them and a gang of masked men came out from the vans.

‘Kim Yeon! Ready for your death!’ they were armed with weapons and ready to attack Yeon.

‘Jessica…get in the car…’ Yeon instructed.

Jessica quickly run to the car and locked the door. She trembled in fear.

 

‘What do you want?’

‘We want your head…’

‘Did Sunny send you?’

‘How did you know?’ one of the men speaks up and the others glare at him after that.

‘Yes we were sent by her…she wants you and that woman in the car dead…’

‘Well…you can do anything you want to me cause I’ve just called the police and they’ve recorded down your statement…so if I’m dead they’ll know who to hunt and I bet Sunny will tell the police who you are…’ Yeon smile and he hold up his phone.

The masked men stood there for a moment before all scrambled back into their vehicle and drive away as soon as possible to leave the place.

Yeon sigh of relieve after the masked men left the place and he quickly get into the car.

‘That was close…’

‘Yeon you’re okay?!’ Jessica cupped his face and check on his body.

‘I’m okay…when do you start to worry about me? Heh…I thought you will not react like this…’ said Yeon with a smirk.

‘Yah!!’ Jessica slapped him on the arm ‘I’m so worry that those guys will hurt you! If you are wounded and become retarded I don’t want to marry a retard guy!’

‘Yah!’ Yeon snarled at her ‘You’re too rude saying stuff like that! Beside I won’t let them touch my milky handsome baby face~’ Yeon caress his own face and made Jessica disgusted by his gesture.

‘I hate you~’

‘Oh you love me~’ teased the guy.

‘Just get the two of us out form this place!’ hissed Jessica and Yeon couldn’t help but to laugh at her because he wins the quarrel.

 

 

SME

 

‘What you failed to kidnap them?!! Do you know I’ve paid million of dollar to you and you can’t even get a job done!!’ Sunny shriek in the phone.

 

‘Sorry Miss Sunny….but he called the police so we had to run away…’

 

‘ you dumb !! Do you know that Yeon is an intelligent guy?! All of you have been cheated by him!! Ugh!! Just go away and don’t return back to Seoul! Useless brat!! Shriek Sunny before she slammed the phone.

 

‘I told you to let me get the job done…’ Siwon smirked at the side while playing with Sunny’s globe.

‘Fine…you’ll get everything done…just tell me what you need to stop their wedding and I’ll see what I can do…’

‘I just need a gun and rat poison…’

‘Why do you need rat poison?’ Sunny asked as she was scared that Siwon might do something reckless.

‘Kill the guest…let’s make their wedding as the ‘black wedding’…’

‘You’re crazy…’

‘So? Still carry on with my plan?’ Siwon asked with his eyebrow raised up.

‘Yes…’ Sunny replied with a nod.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Hiatus] =.= sorry guys...Exam coming up ==