Chapter 6: Krystal's Emergency

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Community center

 

‘Tiffany Hwang! Why didn’t you tell me that that jerk is the CEO of the company?’ Jessica marches toward Tiffany with rage.

‘Which jerk? Everyone is a jerk in your eyes!’

‘I mean this jerk!!’ Jessica takes out a magazine from her bag and throws it to Tiffany.

Tiffany flips through the magazine and she saw Yeon’s picture in it.

 

Headline: The successful young businessman

 

‘Oh you mean him…’

‘You know it’s him why didn’t you tell me?!’

‘I thought you never meet him before! You never told me you ever met him! Why are you calling him a jerk?’

‘Yes I ever met him and I don’t have any good impression on him! Ugh!’ Jessica grunts and crossed her arms ‘…and you know what worse? People in the office are spreading the slender saying we’re dating!’

‘You’re not?’ Tiffany asks sounded more like she doesn’t care what Jessica is talking about.

‘Tiff…the first impression I had on him is a byuntae…’

‘Jessie…you better make it up to him…he’s your boss…our boss!’

‘Argh! I feel like I want to kill that guy!’ Jessica plops herself next to Tiffany on their mattress.

 

~Girls Generation make ‘em feel the heat and we’re doing it we can’t be beat~

 

‘Jessie your phone ring!’ Tiffany passes Jessica her phone.

Jessica flips her phone and answers the call.

 

‘Hello?’

 

‘Miss Jessica…’

 

‘Yes I am…’

 

‘I’m doctor Won You better come to the hospital…’

 

‘Why? What happen?’

 

‘Your sister might not going to make it if you don’t pay for her surgery…we need to give her a surgery…it going to cost 340,000 dollar…’

 

Jessica drops her phone down because the news she just receive really gives her a weak heart.

Tiffany notices her cousin’s behavior and she knows who’s calling her so she picks up the phone from the floor and talk to the doctor that’s on the line.

 

‘Hello…I’m sorry but Jessica Jung is not available right now…is there anything I can do for you?’

 

‘Ah…okay…please tell her to pay for the surgery immediately or her sister may not be able to live on…her situation is critical right now…’

 

Tiffany silences for awhile and she glances over Jessica who is now sobbing uncontrollably.

 

‘Doctor…how much is the surgery cost?’

 

‘340,000…’

 

‘…but we don’t have that much money…’

 

‘I’m sorry Miss…we can’t do anything to save Krystal Jung without do an operation on her…’

 

‘Doctor…how much longer is Krystal can survive? We need time to find such money for her…’

 

‘The longest time she can survive without any surgery is for a week…’

 

Tiffany sighs out her sadness ‘We will bring the money to you…but we need time…’

 

‘Very well then Miss…we will be preparing for her operation then…’

 

‘Thank you doctor…’ Tiffany hang off and she looks at Jessica who is now hugging her own knees and buried her face in her knees.

 

‘Jessie…’ Tiffany pats her cousin on the shoulder.

‘Tiff…why is it not me? Why? Krystal deserves a better live…’

‘Jessie…you can not blame yourself on what happened to Krystal…it’s not your fault neither her fault…you got to know that in everything that happen…God always has a great plan for us…’ Tiffany tried to comfort her cousin down.

‘Where are we going to find such money? Where?!’

‘I…I don’t know…but Jessie please calm down…’

 

 

Kim’s mansion

 

‘Yeon~ I want you to meet Hyomin~ she’s going to be your date for tomorrow! You don’t have anything to do tomorrow right? Why don’t you date her out?’ Jaejoong introduces Hyomin to Yeon.

Yeon just ignores them and when straight to his room.

‘Yah Yeon! Yeon ah! It’s not good to treat your guest like that!’ his father shouts at him but he just slams the door hard to show that he’s not interested at Hyomin.

Hyomin got hurt by his attitude toward her.

‘Hyomin ah…please don’t mind him…maybe he’s in a bad mood right now…why don’t you come by tomorrow morning? I’ve already set the date for you two…’ Jaejoong smiles at her and Hyomin just nods before she excuses herself.

After Hyomin left the place Jaejoong exclaims and look up to his son’s room “I don’t know what is in that kid’s mind!’ he complains.

Then Yul got home from gym and he greet his father ‘Yo appa…’ he greets and then he head up to his room.

‘Wait! Yul ah!’

‘Deh appa?’ Yul stop at his track.

‘Tomorrow I want you to meet this girl! She’s Mr. Seo’s daughter! She’s very excited to meet you so don’t let me down…’ Jaejoong look at Yul with a stern look.

‘What is this? Appa! You set up a blind date for me?!’

‘No I’m not! She’s your junior in high school before! Get to know her and give her a good impression of yourself okay? Remember her name is Juhyun! Treat her nicely or I’ll make sure you get punish if you don’t…’ Jaejoong threaten.

Yul rolls up his eyes and exclaims loudly before runs up the stair to his room.

‘Yul! Don’t forget!’ Jaejoong shouts from downstairs.

‘I get it!’ Yul shouts back and shuts his door loudly.

 

 

The next day

 

‘Where do you think you are going Jessica?!’

‘I’m going to the pawn shop…’

‘For what?’

‘I’m going to mortgage my omma’s stuff…’

Tiffany grabs Jessica on the arm and makes her look into her eyes ‘Jessie are you crazy? That’s the only thing that she gives to you before she died! You can’t pawn it!’

‘Tiff I’ll sell myself if that’s the only to earn that much of money to save Krystal!’

Tiffany slaps Jessica on the face ‘Jessie! Don’t ever think to do that kind of stupid things! I won’t let you do it!’

Jessica glares at Tiffany after received a slap from her ‘Tiff if you are so great how are we going to find that much of money in a week huh?!’

‘I’ll call Yul oppa to help…’ Tiffany takes out her phone.

‘So you want to borrow from him and how are we going to pay back?’ Jessica chided.

‘I’ll ask him to cut it off my salary!’ Tiffany shuts Jessica up from talking more.

 

 

Chinese style restaurant

 

Since Yeon can’t escape from his father ordered he had to go out on a date with Hyomin and he asked Yul if he can join him in his date too. So they are having a double date together.

‘I thought you like that short hair girl?’ Yeon nudges Yul when Hyomin went to make her orders.

‘I thought you like her too so why are you dating this girl? She’s an idol don’t you get afraid the paparazzi might make up a story about you and her?’

‘That’s why I put on my cap! And where is your date?’ Yeon turns to Yul and gives him a stern look not to again.

‘She’ll be here any soon I think…’ Yul gulps and look away after receive the chilling look from his brother.

Hyomin return with a wide smile and she sits opposite to Yeon ‘Oppa…don’t you want to order anything?’

‘Oh no thanks! I’m not hungry…’ Yeon lie.

The Hyomin turns to Yul ‘Er…umm…I’m still waiting for my date…’ he smiles awkwardly.

Then a tall girl approaches their table ‘Excuse me…umm Kim Yul-shi?’

Yul look up and nod ‘You must me…Miss Seo Juhyun…right?’

‘Yes…nice to meet you…’ she smiles at him and they exchange handshake.

‘Nice to meet you too Miss Juhyun…let me introduce you umm…to my brother…Kim Yeon and that’s our Idol Hyomin…his date for today…’

‘Oh…are we having double date?

‘Yes…’ Yul and Yeon answers in unison right before Hyomin can open to answer Juhyun.

‘Umm…why don’t…er Hyomin…you accompany Juhyun to take her orders?’ Yeon suggests but his real reason is to get rid of the two girls.

‘Okay…’ Hyomin gets up and accompany Juhyun to the reception counter.

‘Well…your date is beautiful~ you can have her and let me handle the short hair girl…’

‘Hyung…her name is Jessica…don’t keep calling her the ‘short hair girl’’

Yeon purses up his lip and eyeing Yul ‘It’s up to me what I want to call her…’

Yul just smirks and then he feels vibration in her pocket and he takes out his phone and he saw Tiffany’s name pop out calling him.

 

‘Hello?’ he picks up the call.

 

‘Oppa…can we meet?’ Tiffany sounded so sad on the other side.

 

‘Umm…now?’

 

‘Yes please…it’s urgent…’

 

‘Where are you?’

 

‘I’m…at…I’m near the Han River…’

 

‘Han river?’

 

‘Yes…’

 

‘I’ll be there in a moment…’ Yul replies and he gets up from his seat after hang up.

‘Where are you going?’ Yeon gazes at him.

‘It’s Tiffany…something happen…I need to check her out…’

‘So you’re just gonna leave me with these witches?’ Yeon’s eyes bulged out.

‘Well…they’re not bad looking…you can enjoy yourself~ Tell Juhyun I’m very sorry that I had to go…okay? Bye Hyung~’ Yul drinks finish his coffee and head out.

Yeon rolls his eyes and throw his head back and then the two girls return.

‘Where’s Yul oppa?’ Hyomin asks.

‘Went out to his other date…’ Yeon replies coldly.

Juhyun seems sad that he left her alone.

‘He said he’s sorry…’ Yeon said to Juhyun.

‘…umm…that’s okay then…’ Juhyun sounded so sad.

Yeon peek at the two girls with his cap lowered to hide his face ‘Why don’t…you two go on a date?’

‘Huh?’ Hyomin and Juhyun exchanges look and then they look at Yeon.

‘I’ll pay for everything…go on shopping or do spa…just do whatever you feel like you want to do…’

‘You’re willing to?’ Hyomin raises an eyebrow.

‘Yep…’ Yeon nods and passed Hyomin his credit card.

‘Use it wisely…I got things to do today…so I probably won’t be able to accompany you Hyomin…so you girls have fun~’ he fakes a smile and head out.

The girls smile in happiness when they know they can use his money to shop.

 

Once Yeon reached his car he takes out his phone and calls his bank.

 

‘This is Asia Pacific Bank…what can we do for you sir?’

 

‘Cut my account to my credit card…name is Kim Yeon…’

 

‘Permanently cut or temporary cut Sir?’

 

‘Permanently cut…Then can I make a new card?’

 

‘That can be arrange Sir…do you want to have the same feature?’

 

‘Yes…I’ll pick up my new card tomorrow morning…’

 

‘Okay Sir…thank you for making using our banking system…’ the operator thanks him.

 

Yeon hang up and he enters his car ‘Tch…you think I’m that kind to let you use all of my money to spend and make me pay for your girly stuff? I rather donate them all to the poor…’ Yeon complains.

 

 

Han River

 

Yul saw Tiffany and he runs toward her ‘Tiffany!’

‘Yul oppa!’ Tiffany run to him and hug him tightly.

Yul was surprised by the hug because he wasn’t expecting for a hug.

‘Hey what happen? Why are you crying?’

‘Yul oppa…’ Tiffany looks up into Yul’s eyes with her crystal clear eyes.

‘What is it?’ Yul asks.

 

To be continue…

 

Hi everyone i hope you would like my update ^^ comments are apperciate~ Thanks for reading it~ ^^