Chapter 8: Declaration of war

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

'I never know you like to drink this stall's strawberry milk! It's one of my favorite place to come after finish my work!' Jessica exclaims.
'My mum used to bring me and Yul to come here...when she was still...alive...' Yeon slurps his milk and become quiet all of sudden.
'Oh...I'm sorry to hear that...so this place means a lot to you right?' Jessica asks while playing with her straw and she keep on peeking at Yeon who is keeping his eyes on his cup.
'Yeah...me and Yul always come here during our high school years...' Yeon chuckles and then his smile fade away 'Omma used to said that she and appa love each other...but when I was 18 when she's living away from the house...she said that appa and she need some time out...she never told me and Yul that they were already divorce that time...because I was too angry...I cursed her when she step out from my life...and the next day...I received the news that omma involved in a car accident...I regret for what happened...if only I could turn back the time...' Yeon lowers his head and massages his temple.
Their conversation is dead because Jessica can't think of any words that she could use to calm the older boy.
'I'm sorry if I bored you with my stories...' Yeon wipes away his tears that forming in his eyes.
'Is that the reason why you are such a jerk?'
'Huh?'
'You couldn't forgive yourself for what happen and you're punishing and pushing the people around you right? You're cruel to the other because you're afraid that you'll make the same mistake again...am I right Kim Yeon shi?'
Yeon just chuckles and he crosses his leg 'You think you know me that well? Huh...even Yul don't know me well...'
'Maybe because you close yourself to the world...do you know how much your word hurt me when we first met? When you reply me sarcastically?'
'......'
Jessica sighs when she receives no reply from Yeon 'Yah...life isn't something that you should live with regret...all that was in the past...you should leave everything behind and move on....you shouldn't let it haunt you...but fight it...only then you'll feel free from it...so stop blaming yourself for what happen...it wasn't your fault at all...'
Yeon looks up to Jessica and their eyes meet and he feels his heart start beating again after being freeze for years in his chest when he look into Jessica's warm brown eyes 'I'm going to get myself a cigarette...' Yeon excuses himself and went into the nearby stall to buy his cigarette.
'He smokes?' Jessica asks herself while frowning.
 
Jessica patiently waiting for Yeon to return back at their table and she's slurping on her chocolate milk when someone pull her on the hair.
'Ow!!' Jessica yelps.
'So you're the that snatch him away from me huh?!! Listen !! Ain't no other girl can laid their hands of my man! Do you hear that?!'
'Who the hell are you?!' Jessica screams and she's struggling to get herself away from the girl's grip.
'Who the hell am I?! I was his girlfriend untill you show up! You must be the reason why he broke up with me!!' the girl laughs hysterically when she sees that Jessica is in pain.
'Let go of me!! I got nothing to do with your break up with that man!!' Jessica jabs the girl with her elbow to escape herself from her grip.
'Ah!' the shorter girl yelps in pain when Jessica jabbed her.
'You'll pay for that!' she threaten and she grab on the astray on the table and hit Jessica's head with it.
'Ouw!!' Jessica yelps in pain and her forehead is bleeding and she holds on it to make it stop bleeding 'You are a mad woman!' Jessica points at her.
'Bring it on sister!' the girl that attack Jessica goes into her fighting mode and waiting for Jessica's attack.
'Sunny!!' a voice storm in the atmosphere and it doesn't sound so happy.
The two girls turn to the side and they see Yeon is standing there with a big frown and scorn on his face and he marches toward them 'Jessica are you okay?' he holds her head and Jessica nods to respon.
Yeon turns to Sunny with fury 'What have you done?!'
'Yeon!! I want us back!'
'I told you we are over! I don't want you!'
'After all that I done for you you said you don't want me?!'
'I never love you! and will never be!'
'That's because of her right?!! You ditched me because of this right?!! What she has that I don't have?!! What is her specialty?!!' Sunny is teary right after she said that.
Yeon grabs on Sunny's hand and warns her 'Don't ever talk to her like that! I don't like the fact that you came up to her and attack her like that she's innocent and she got nothing to do with our break up! I told you that I don't like you and will never be now scram or I'll call the police...'
Sunny glares at Yeon and she gives him a big slap across the face 'You!' she points at Jessica 'Get yourself ready for war!'
Yeon sighs when Sunny finally walk away and then he quickly run to Jessica to check on her forehead 'I'm sorry that she attack you...'
'What happen to you and her? Is she a freak or mental disorder?' Jessica complains while fishing for some tissue in her pocket but Yeon act quick by pressing his hanky on the girl's forehead.
'She's my ex...she couldn't accept the fact that I don't love her...' Yeon explains.
'If you don't love her then why do you be with her?'
'My dad...he wants me to get marry as soon as possible...but Sunny want to be with me because of my money and I never say I agree to be with her...it's complicated...I don't think you want to know...now let's get your wound clean up...I'll go get some ice for you...wait here...' Yeon excuses himself and Jessica continue pressing the hanky to her forehead and she winces at the pain then she hears a familiar voice.
 
'What a coincidence! Me and Jessie used to come here when Krystal was still healthy back on those years!'
'Really?'
'Yeah~'
'I like their milkshake! Chocolate milk~ It's nice!'
'I know right! What is your favorite milkshake?'
'Umm...I love all of it!'
'Ooh~~'
'You?'
'I like the strawberry milkshake!'
'Hey! Same with my brother! He loves it!'
'Everyone love strawberry milkshake!'
 
'Tiff!' Jessica calls for the girl when she saw her coming toward with Yul.
'Jessie? OMG!! Jessie! What happen to you?!' Tiffany quickly runs to her when she noticed that Jessica is pressing her head with a hanky.
'Some mad woman name Sunny attack me just now...' Jessica hisses.
Yul's eyes widen 'Excuse me did you just said Sunny?'
'Yeah...'
'So that's mean my brother is with you right?' Yul raises an eyebrow.
Tiffany raises hers too and she eyed Jessica.
'Yeah...he is...'
'May I know why are you two end up together?' Tiffany asks with supicious tone.
'We bumped to each other outside the pawn shop and we were together because I want to treat him as my token of gratittude for paying my hospital's bill...' Jessica explains it by summarising it.
Yul and Tiffany exchange glance and they look back at Jessica who is whining on how painful is her head.
'Jessie...did you mortgage your mom's stuff?'
'No I didn't...your voice don't let me...' Jessica squints her eyes and give Tiffany I-hate-you-for-that look and Tiffany just laugh awkwardly while scratching the back of her head.
 
'I got you the ice...' Yeon appear and he stops by his track when he saw Yul and Yul smirking devilishly at him and he knows the meaning of that smirk.
 
A creepy idea creep up Yul's mind when he sees his brother show up 'Hmm maybe this time I should pretend that I'm flirting with Jessica and let he jealous?' he thought but before he can presume with his plan Yeon already in front of him and give him the Don't-you-dare look.
Yul smiles and back away 'Hyung...so surprise to see you here...with Jessica...' Yul says mixing with a little sarcasm.
'We're happened to bump to each other and she's offering me a drink...' Yeon replies with hesistant.
'Oh well...hyung ah...do you think we can lend them 340,000 dollar to help her little sister? I've told you before right? Krytal Jung....does taht name ring a bell in your head?'
Jessica was shocked and she turn to Tiffany with her widen eyes and Tiffany just smiling awkwardly.
'....' there was no answer from Yeon and Jessica assume that he doesn't want to help so she snatch away the icebag from Yeon's hand 'It's fine if you don't want to help...just say the word and I'm gone...come Tiffany...I don't think Mr. Yeon will want to help us....' Jessica sounded so dissapointed and she pulls Tiffany with her.
'I'll lend you the money...' Yeon reply out of the blue '...but with one conditon...' Yeon states firmly with his hand folded infron of his chest.
 
 
To be continue...
 
 
 
Just a short update! I'll be back for more next week and owh RunDorkyRun I'm sorry that I didn't subscribe to your story...but I love your story! It's nice! 
to the silent readers please subscribes and comments! I'll apperciate it! Really do! Your comment is the one that will keep this story alive ^^ peace ^^