Complicated story

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

‘Are you out of your mind?’ Yeon yanks his arm from Krystal’s hold ‘I love your sister and nothing is going to change that fact!’

‘Oppa…the first time I saw you my heart beat wild and I’m sure about my feeling! I never feel like this toward any man…please oppa…I don’t want to see you marry my unnie…I can be better than she is!’

‘You are too young for me…Krystal…how could you? Jessica is your sister…you can’t betray your sister like this…is this the reason why are you poisoning your sister’s thought? So that she will change her mind to marry me and so that you can have me for yourself?’

‘Oppa! I know deep inside unnie still have feeling for Siwon oppa! And I know the marriage between the two of you is fake…Tiff unnie told me everything! Jess unnie agree to be with you because of me…so why can I take her place?’ Krystal holds Yeon’s hand and caused the latter to back away from her.

‘Listen…you and me…will never be together…my heart is for Jessica and not you…I hope you learn your mistake Krystal…and you’re still young…’

 

Yeon walk back to his room with a lot of things lingering in his little brain.

As he steps into the room, he caught a glimpse of Jessica’s body without a single thread on her body.

He stood there for a moment to mesmerize her body but then as Jessica turning around, he quickly closes the door and he can feel that his heart almost jumps out from his chest.

Jessica opens the door with only towel covering her body and she looks at Yeon with a frown ‘What did I tell you about knocking before come in?’

‘I’m sorry…I forgot about that…’ Yeon lowers his head to avoid eye contact with Jessica.

‘Byuntae…’ Jessica giggles and pinch Yeon’s ear.

‘You’re not mad?’ Yeon look up and he couldn’t keep his eyes from Jessica cleavage.

‘Yah…you’re looking at my now I’m mad!’

‘Sssorry!’

Jessica giggles again and she caress the latter’s cheek ‘Yah…I’m not mad…I’m going to be yours sooner or later…’

Yeon blushes hearing her statement.

‘Anyway…what are you doing waking up so early? It’s only 7 and you’re already up…’

‘Well…I was taking some air to clear my brain about what happened last night…’ Yeon shrug.

‘…I’m sorry…’

‘for what?’

‘For what happened last night…I shouldn’t have done that to you…accept my apology?’ Jessica put on her super aegyo.

‘Aah…when did you get this side to you? That’s the ugliest aegyo I ever seen!’ Yeon wanted to laugh at Jessica failed aegyo.

‘Yah!’ Jessica smacks him on the shoulder for insulting her.

‘Ouch~’ Yeon winces and Jessica immediately caress his shoulder ‘Oh sorry! Did I hurt you?’

‘Yes…you hurt my heart~’ Yeon winks and he receive another smack from Jessica.

 

Krystal happens to walk pass by the couple room and she stops for a moment to see the intimacy between her sister and the man that she just confess her feeling to.

She looks at Jessica with the full of rage stare and when Jessica notice her, she change her facial expression and fake a smile ‘Oh…unnie…are you having fun with Yeon oppa?’

‘Oh Krystal?’ Jessica greet her sister ‘You woke up too early it’s not good for your health!’

Yeon was burden by guilt beside Jessica when he notices the look that Krystal had while talking to Jessica. He decides to ignore the young teen girl and he wraps his arm around Jessica’s bare shoulder.

‘Jessica…you shouldn’t worry about Krystal! She’s fine~ beside, the morning sun is good for the health~ now you’re the one that need to be worry about…if you keep on exposing to the cold breeze of the air-cond you’ll catch cold~ come let’s get you change~!’ Yeon pushes Jessica into their room and close the door behind them.

 

 

Yulti’s room

 

Tiffany woke up at the right side of the bed when she found out that she woke up in Yul’s embrace.

She’s wide awake and enjoying the warmth of Yul’s body but when Yul stir up a bit, she pretends to be asleep.

Yul yawns and roll over, Tiffany was disappointed a bit when the warmth of his body vanishes.

Yul turns to face Tiffany and he smiles when he looks down and Tiffany stares back with a frown.

‘What’s up with that frowning?’

‘Nothing…’ Tiffany pouts.

Yul chuckles and he caress the girl’s cheek before lean inward to close up their gap.

‘You look beautiful this morning…’ he whispers and then he plants a soft kiss on the girl’s lip.

Tiffany was surprised by the kiss, she tried to reject a first but then she gives up and kiss Yul back with the same ferocity before it slowly increase into passionate kiss.

The two decide to break away from each other when their lungs are empty of oxygen.

‘Fany…I love you…’ Yul confess.

Tiffany rest her forehead at Yul’s forehead and she sighs happily.

‘I’ve been waiting you to say those 3 words…’

‘I promise…I will try my best to love you…’ Yul kiss her to seal the promise.

 

Oh my gee people!! Me idea is drain!! Anyone help me...