Our Promise part 1

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Hai...Sorry...I had to update with other story first...well you see...I'm kinda stuck on my 'Please Love Me' story...(it's all that Krystal's fault!! Hahaha) anyway...this story will have 3 parts...I hope you guys will like it...Aah...I choose Fantastic baby because...I love that song so much!! >.

 

Kim Yeon

-19

-School’s principal’s son

-Baddest boy in Soshi High

-Leader of the school thugs

 

Jessica Jung

-18

-New student

-Ice princess

-Elite class student

 

Tiffany Hwang

-18

-Jessica’s friend

-Bubbly type

-Elite Class student

-Like: Everything about Yuri and everything that is pink.

-Hate: Yuri with other girls, Yuri didn’t reply her message, Yuri didn’t say hi to her, Yuri get hurt, Yuri late picking her up, Yuri didn’t call her to say good night…and…everything about Yuri….

 

Kwon Yuri

-19

-Tiffany’s best friend (or boyfriend?)

-Calm and confident

-Yeon’s right hand man

-Like: Everything about Tiffany and bully people, scared Jessica with cucumber

-Hate: Had to listen to Tiffany all the times, make Tiffany sad, had a fight with Yeon just because of Tiffany.

 

 

Soshi High

 

Normal day

 

‘Yah!!!’ a boy screams at the top of his voice to a group of people.

‘Yeon-shii…’ the group of boys bows down at his presence.

‘Where’s the protection money that I asked from you?’

‘…Yeon shi…we…we don’t have anymore money…’

‘Yes…all of our monthly pocket money we’ve given it to you…we have nothing left…’ the juniors tremble when they talk to him.

Yeon scoffs and puts his hand in his pocket ‘Guys…’ he call for his men.

‘Yes boss?’ a bunch of heavy armed guys step forward.

‘Beat them up…’ Yeon says with nonchalantly tone and then he left the place with his swag on.

 

Elite Class

 

‘Yuri…you promise that you will be there with me for lunch!’ Tiffany whines when Yuri told her that he can’t have lunch with her because he needs to be with Yeon to settle something.

‘Fany….I’ve promised Yeon that I will be there to help him out…I can’t bail him on this thing…’

‘I don’t understand why you be friend with that kind of brat…’ Tiffany frowns and crossed her arms.

‘Hey…that brat you’re talking about is the son of this school principal…’ Yeon appear out of nowhere.

‘Hey Yeon! Tiffany didn’t mean anything!’ Yuri tried to save his best friend from being bully by Yeon.

‘Yeah…whatever…come Yuri let’s go…’

‘Where to?’

‘The under ground club near to our school…’

‘Yah! Kim Yeon!! The two of you are underage!!’

 

While the two of the young teen quarrel, the school principle Kim Junsu was showing the school to a new student and when he saw the scene, he shakes his head and decides to stop the fight.

‘Kim Yeon! Tiffany Hwang!! Stop now or I will suspend the two of you!’

‘Principal Kim!!’ Tiffany bows immediately and Yuri just bow at 20 degree and for Yeon, he look away with his hand still in his pocket.

‘I’m sorry you have to see this kind of scene in our school Miss Jessica…but anyway…here is your class…and Tiffany will be your classmate…’

‘A new student?’ Yuri and Tiffany ask in unison.

‘Yes…’ Principal Kim nods.

Yeon takes a glance at the new student face and when he saw her face, his heart stop beating for a moment ‘Angel…’ he thought.

‘Yeon…I want you in my office…now…’ Principal Kim looks at his son with stern look but the boy did not take notice at his father warning and continue to stare at Jessica.

‘Hello…I’m Jessica Jung…’ the new student introduces herself to Tiffany and Tiffany introduces herself back to the new student.

‘I’m Tiffany!! This is my best friend Yuri!! And that jerk over there!!’ Tiffany glares at Yeon ‘Is Kim Yeon the school scumbag!!’

‘Yah!’ Yeon glare at Tiffany and he almost want to beat her but Yuri stops him just in time ‘Hey pal…chill~ You know Tiffany always never replay the word that she wants to say in her brain first…why don’t we get back to our class?’ Yuri winks at Tiffany to signal her to pull the new student in their class before Yeon burst up again.

‘Aah! Come Jessie let me show your sitting! I hope you don’t mind sitting with me~’ Tiffany drag Jessica into the elite class.

 

 

B-Class

 

Yeon having a difficulty to concentrate in class (well…he never actually concentrate).

‘Psst…Yeon hyung…Psst…’ a boy calls for him and he turn to face the boy.

‘What?’

‘It’s your turn to present your assignment…’

‘Oh…’ Yeon gets up from his seat and went to the front facing all of his classmates. Everyone was surprised. He never done his homework and every time the teacher asks him to present he’ll just glare at the teacher but this time, he actually go up and facing everyone.

 

Yuri blinks his eyes in confusion and then he turns to his classmate ‘Is he gone crazy??’

 

Yeon clears his throat and then he turns to Miss Park and asks her the question ‘Sorry Miss…I forgot my paper…what is the question again?’

‘Um…it’s okay if you didn’t bring your paper…maybe you should…’

‘No…just give me the damn question…’ Yeon cut through his English teacher’s words.

‘Okay…umm…the question is ‘MY FIRST LOVE’…’

Yeon nods and again he clear his throat and with his bum resting on the teacher desk, he put his hands in his pocket and starts his sentence.

 

‘My first love…I just found out what love mean when I met her. She shines like an angel. She opens my heart like no one did before. I don’t know what is happening to me, but when I look into her eyes…I see there’s fire burning in her eyes that make my chest burn like hell. I don’t know her name and yet I can’t get my mind off her face. Why am I feeling this way? I never feel this way and after a few moment, her image keep on running in my mind, then I know and I’m sure of this…that I’ve fallen in love…with a stranger that capture my her at the first glance…thank you…’ Yeon finishes his sentence and walk back to his desk.

 

‘Wow…short but meaningful…maybe I should give you an A for this assignment Mr. Kim…so that your father would be proud of you…’ Miss Park smile sweetly at him and Yeon just scoffs as he tries to hide his blushing face.

Yuri turns to Yeon and Yeon just ignore him then something struck Yuri’s little brain ‘Could it be…he fallen for Jessica?! The new student?’

 

Recess

 

‘Jessica~ can I join you?’ Tiffany links her arm with Jessica’s arm but the blonde yanks away her arm.

‘Aigoo…don’t be so cold toward me…I’m your first friend!’

‘Talking for 2 hours doesn’t mean that I approve you to be my friend…’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Hmm…this kind of attitude…you really should be with the school gangsters’ leader…Kim Yeon…the blonde boy that we met this morning? He got the same attitude like yours~ cold hearted, cold glare and…cold blooded…’ Tiffany keeps on babbling everything to Jessica.

Jessica decides to ignore the bubbly and loud girl and proceed to the empty table outside the school cafeteria, under a large tree to have a lunch break.

 

‘Fany!!’ Yuri comes running toward them.

‘Yuwree~~~’ Tiffany greets him ‘I thought you said you have something important need to do and won’t be able to eat lunch with me? So I’ve asked Jessica to accompany me~’

‘…Umm…well…Yeon is not feeling well so…I decide to come and ask you out for a lunch…umm…Fany ah…can you come with me to a place?’

‘What? You mean like leaving Jessica alone here? No~ I don’t want to leave my friend alone!’ Tiffany protests and Yuri couldn’t take it anymore so he lifted Tiffany and carry her over his shoulder ‘Sorry Jessica…I afraid you’ll have to eat alone! I need to borrow her from you for awhile!’

 

‘Yah!! Yuri!! Put me down!! How dare you?! Yah!! Don’t touch my you ert!!’ Tiffany keeps on hitting Yuri while he carries her away from Jessica.

 

Jessica just watch the couple walk away without any expression and after they vanish from her sight, he open up her sandwich and munch on it before open up a book and start to read.

‘Can I sit here?’ a boy asks.

 

To be continue...

(TIffany and Yuri are not dating...they are more to friend with benefit type of relationship~)