The obstacle

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Yeon lifted Jessica to their room and laid her on the bed and then he covers her with the blanket.

‘Good night…Jessica…’ Yeon smiles and then he turn off the light and went to the couch to get his sleep.

As he was about to take his nap, he heard Jessica call for him ‘Yeon…’

‘Em?’

‘Why don’t you just sleep beside me?’ Jessica pats on the mattress.

‘…Jessica…’ Yeon sighs and he shakes his head.

‘I won’t ask you to do anything to me I swear…I just…think that…I better start to learn to be close to you…’

Yeon having a second thought before he gets up from the couch and proceed toward Jessica.

‘Jessica…’

‘Yes Yeon?’

‘…I…I really meant it when I told you that I love you…and I really hope you could give me a chance to love you…’

Jessica pulls Yeon down without letting him finish his words and she kisses him passionately.

Yeon tried to resist and he push Jessica away and wipe his mouth ‘Jessica…what are you doing?’

‘I…I’m sorry Yeon…I…’

‘Jessica…go to sleep…we’ll talk about this matter tomorrow…’ Yeon lay beside her and he has his back backing Jessica trying to ignore her.

‘I’m sorry…’ Jessica murmur and she pull the cover up and lay on the bed.

 

 

Sunny’s house

 

Sunny came out from the bathroom after she take her bath after coming back from office and suddenly someone grab her and cover up .

Sunny tried to scream but it’s impossible with being covered up so she sends the intruder a kick on the private part.

‘Owh!!!’ the intruder yelps and rolling on the floor.

‘Who are you?!’ Sunny managed to grab her gun and she aims at the intruder.

‘So…that Yeon guy actually used to date a girl like you?’

‘Who are you?! Did Kim Yeon sent you to kill me huh?!’

The intruder laughs and he sit up while laughing at Sunny ‘Relax…I came here because I heard that you had clash with that Kim Yeon guy too…’

‘Tell me the truth…how the heck Yeon knew a guy like you?’

‘Let just say…he took something from me and I want it back…’

‘Thing?’

‘He took Jessica away from me…and I’m not going to let that thing happen…Jessica is mine…’

‘So…you want to work with me to stop their wedding?’

‘Yes…’ the guy with the hood nodded.

‘What’s your name?’

‘My name is Choi Siwon…I’m Jessica ex-boyfriend.’

 

 

YeonSic’s room

 

Yeon woke up a bit early than the time he usually wakes up. More precisely, he didn’t get a wink of sleep after the incident.

He went to the bathroom to wash up his face. After finish refreshing up, he went out to get a pair of jeans and a shirt to get change and while he was changing, he keep alert on Jessica. He was afraid that she might saw him changing and will react otherwise.

After he get changed, he seated on the bed watching on Jessica soundly asleep.

‘I’m sorry for pushing you yesterday…I don’t want to rush things up…’

After finishing his words, he headed out leaving the sleeping Jessica alone in their room. He proceeds to the garden to enjoy the morning mist and watch drew form from the midst.

 

‘Oh Yeon oppa?’ someone greet him from the back and so he turns to face the person.

‘Krystal…’ Yeon greet the younger version of Jessica.

‘Well…how come unnie is not with you?’

‘She’s still asleep…I don’t want to disturb her…so…’

‘Yeon oppa…’ Krystal cut him through ‘Do you really love my unnie? I get this feeling that this marriage is a force marriage…you and her…both of you are not thrill with this wedding…especially unnie…I can sense there is something wrong between the two of you…’

‘…we’re fine…maybe because your sister is still worry about you…well you know you just came out from the hospital and your health condition is still not that well yet…’

‘Oppa…’ Krystal hold on Yeon’s arm and her action make Yeon jerk up a bit.

‘Krystal what are you doing?’

‘Oppa…I think I love you…’ 

 

Dear subscribers and reader! My apologise that I took time to update my story...I'm kind of busy with college nowadays...I hope you guys will forgive me for my fault...I will try to update frequently...and sorry for the short chapter...