Chapter 15: Forget Me

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Yeon's room

Jessica was astonished by the size of the room.

'Are you going to come in or just stay out there?' Yeon asks and he opens the door wider for her.

'This is your room?'

'Yeah...'

'So...big!!'

'Glad you like it...nor there's the bathroom and here the closet...do not touch any of my stuff on my desk okay? Try to suit yourself around...I'm going out for awhile...and please don't touch any of my stuff...' Yeon warns her and went out.

'Who want to touch your stuff?' Jessica scoffs and throws herself on the soft bed 'Ah....marry to him might not be bad at all...at least I can feel what is it like to live as high society people...' she doze of after she finished her words.

 

 

Readingroom

 

'Hey...' Yul calls out for Tiffany and Tiffany tilt up to look up at him.

'Hi...' she smiles and continues to flip through the photo album.

'What are you doing?'

'Well...your father gave me permission to look at your family photo album so~'

'Ah...you're looking through my private life story huh?'

'Yul...oppa...i didn't...'

'I'm only joking Tiffany....of course you can see through...' Yul smiles and sits next to her.

'She's beautiful...' Tiffany points at Yoona's picture.

'Yeah...she is...right?'

'Yul oppa...you do know...I'm attracted to you right...' Tiffany says out of the blue.

'You are so obvious!' Yul laughs.

'Yul oppa...' Tiffany was not amused by the laugh because she really meant what she said.

'....'

'Why can't you forget her?'

'She's my only love...' Yul replies with sad tone.

'Not she's not...you only taking her as your only love because you close your heart for the others...you shouldn't have do that because you're only going to hurt Yoona more...though she's dead but I bet she wanted to see you happy and move on without her...not...punishing yourself like this because of her...' Tiffany tried to convince the latter.

'Who are you to tell me things like this? Tiffany please just stays away from my family matters...just be who you are...stay out from my problems...' Yul hissed and he gets up and leaves the room.

'Yul oppa!' Tiffany calls for him but he just ignores her.

Tiffany sighs and look down to the wedding picture of Yul and Yoona 'He really loves you...'

 

 

Flashback before...

 

'Oh! Umm...Mr. Kim I'm sorry I didn't know you are in here...'

'Oh Tiffany....it's okay...I was just flipping through our family photo album...do you want to see it?'

'Ummm...sure...' Tiffany made her way to the couch and seated her self opposite to Jaejoong.

'Tiffany...do you really love my son?'

'Err...ah...deh...' Tiffany lied.

'Can you do me a favor?'

'What is it?'

'Make he forgets about Yoona...Yoona is dead...I don't want my son to keep on living in her shadow...I want Yul to start his new life...I want him to move on...'

'......'

'Can you do it Tiffany?'

'....I....I'll try....' Tiffany answered.

'Thank you...'

 

End of flashback

 

 

Cemetery

 

‘Omma…I’m getting married next week…I really wish that you are here with me so you can check out your daughter in law…’ Yeon stands in front of his mother tomb.

He kneels down with one of his knees and put down the white roses that he bought for his mom ‘Omma…is she the one? I don’t know why…but…I am not mad at the fact that appa wanted me to marry her…but I am not sure if I…love her…’ he pauses for a while to catch his breath.

‘There is something about her remind me of you…omma…am I making the right decision?’ he asks his mom though he knows he will not getting any answers.

‘Omma…Yul is slowly started to moving on…I hope you could pray for our happiness no matter where you are…I love you omma…’ he gets up and light up a cigarette and slowly walks out of the cemetery.

 

 

Yeon’s room

 

‘Jessie! Jessie! Wake up! We need to go to Krystal! We need to give the cheque to the doctor!’ Tiffany shakes her cousin up but she knows waking Jessica up isn’t an easy task.

Jessica rolls over and mumbles something that no one understands.

Tiffany sighs and tries again ‘Jessie!’

‘Mmm…’ she moans and covers her ear with the pillow.

‘Are you going to wake up or not?’ Tiffany asks in frustrating tone.

Jessica reminds silent.

‘Fine!! I’ll go myself then!! Some times it feels like Krystal is my sister not yours!’ Tiffany grumps and leaves her cousin alone.

 

 

Bar

 

‘Sir…I don’t think you should drink anymore…’ the bartender try to stops Yul from drinking.

‘You know…my life without my wife is vain~ I want to die so I can meet her…’

‘That’s suicidal…’

‘Prrfft… no one can replace her in my heart…not even Tiffany! But Tiffany…she’s…making me feel alive…’

‘Sir…do you want me to call for your family to pick you up?’ the bartender is worries for Yul’s condition.

‘No! I’m fine! Here….’ He hands the bartender cash to pay for his drink after he paid he walks out from the bar.

Yul walks to his car that across the road but he didn’t notice a car is coming toward him.

The driver honking at him and Yul just stood there not moving then he saw Yoona waving at him across the road and he runs to her.

The car driver curses at Yul because he almost hit him if he didn’t run away.

 

‘Yoona!!’ Yul yells and running through the crowd following Yoona.

‘Yoona where are you going?! Don’t leave me again please!’ Yul follows her to the alley and he found that there is no one there.

Yul spins around and calls for the girl’s name but there is no sign of her anywhere.

‘Yoona ah!’ he cries and seated himself on the pile of trash.

‘Wae? We can’t be together? I miss you…’ he cried and tried to get up but his knee is too weak to support him and he falls back on the junks.

‘Yul…’ a bright shining light appears in front of him.

‘I hate to see you like this…where is the kkab husband that I used to know?’

‘Yoon…Yoona?’ he tries to opens his eyes but the light is too bright for him.

‘Yes Yul…it’s me…’ Yoona caress his cheek and smiles at him.

‘Yoona! You’re back!’

‘Yul…I want you to move on…my death is not your fault…you are not to be blamed…I don’t want you to punish yourself for my death. Yul, Tiffany is a good girl…she really likes you…why can’t you give her a chance to love you? You feel the same way toward her too don’t you? Why can’t you accept the feeling?’

‘I don’t want…my love for you fade away…’ he whispers.

‘Yul…I will always stay in your heart…I will always be there you know that…stop being a big stupid jerk that keep hurting Tiffany because of your dead wife! You’re hurting the 3 of us! You’re hurting yourself, Tiffany’s feeling and me…Yul…forget me and move on please…there’s no other thing that I want except for my husband’s happiness…the situation you are in right now is what makes me heartbroken…I will not forgive you if you are unable to move on without me…please Yul…move on…’ Yoona begs him and she gives him one last kiss before vanish to the thin air.

‘Yoona!!’ Yul shouts before he passed out on the pile of junk on the alley.

 

 

Hospital

 

‘That was quick…well…now we got the money we will perform the operation tomorrow…’ the doctor thanks Tiffany for the cheque.

‘She will be safe after the operation right doc?’ Tiffany asks with worry face.

‘Don’t worry she will…but…she will needs time to cope with the new blood cell…so…we need to give time for her to heal…’

‘Okay…I’m relieved to hear that…thank you doctor! Send me regard to Krystal…I can’t stay long though…’

‘Okay Miss Tiffany I will…’

Tiffany bow to the doctor and walk out from the hospital but she stuck at the main door when she saw that it’s raining outside.

‘Aish jinjja…how am I going to go home in this situation!’ she complains loudly.

‘Miss…you seem like you really need this…’ a girl hand her a pink umbrella.

‘Ah…I do…but…don’t you need it?’ Tiffany looks at the girl.

‘You need it more than me…just take it…’ she smiles and she puts the umbrella in Tiffany hand and walk into the crowd in the hospital.

Tiffany feels weird at the encounter but she feels like she’s protected when she talked to the girl that gave her the umbrella.

‘Must be a good Samarian~’ she told herself and open the umbrella to walk under the rain.

 

Tiffany decides to walk back to the Kim mansion because her phone is out of battery and she didn’t bring enough money to take the cab and the bus is too crowded.

As she walks past a junction she saw a familiar car.

‘Isn’t that…Yul oppa’s car?’ she asks herself and she walks to the car.

She reaches the car and a figure lying in between the trashes caught her eyes and immediately she recognizes the person ‘Yul oppa!!’ she puts down the umbrella and run to him.

‘Ugh! You’re smelly!’ she complains when she got near him.

Tiffany tries to get him up from the trash but he is too heavy for her to carry.

‘Oppa wake up!’ Tiffany shakes him up but he doesn’t respond.

‘Oh great! Another Jessica!’ she complains and uses all of her strength to pull him up.

She hauls him to the car and opens the door to the passenger seat for him.

She searches for the car key in his pocket and she found it in his back pocket and she blushes when she realized that she just touched his .

‘Aigoo! This is no time to think like a ert Tiffany ah!’ she scolds herself and get to the driver seat and drive them back home.

 

 

 

Yeon’s room

 

Yeon just got home and he heads to his own room to get change caused he got himself wet while walking in the rain.

When he got in his room he saw that Jessica is soundly asleep on the bed.

Yeon pulls the blanket and cover her small body because he afraid that she might catch cold.

He takes off his shirt and change in front of Jessica because he thought that she’s asleep but actually Jessica was asleep until she heard his footsteps and she pretends to asleep to avoid any awkward moment with him but she didn’t expect he’ll cover her up and she saw his toned body when he get change and it makes she blushes but she quickly closes her eyes when Yeon turns to her.

‘Maybe I should let her sleep for a moment…’ he talks to himself and then he exits the room.

Jessica sits up and huffs in relief ‘Oh my god…I didn’t know he got a nice body…’ she thought but she quickly shakes the thought away and get up. She gets change to a comfortable cloth and when she’s halfway through taking off her pants Yeon comes in.

They froze at the moment for awhile and Yeon’s eyes examine her body from head to toes and Jessica had her eyes widen.

‘Aah!!!!’ Jessica screams while covering her body with the t-shirt that she’s holding.

‘I’m sorry!!!’ Yeon apologizes and quickly close the door behind him.

 

Yeon can feel his heart beat quicken and his body temperature rising and he knocks his head on the wall for being so stupid didn’t knock the door before come in. Although it’s not his fault too because he thought she’s still sleeping.

Jessica opens the door with angry expression and she glares at Yeon ‘Byuntae!’ she said to him.

‘What?! I thought you’re still asleep!! That’s why I just come in without knocking!’ he backs himself.

‘Next time don’t ever come in without knocking!’

‘Yah!! This is my house!’

‘I’m your ‘wife’ and I’m going to tell appa if you ever do that again!’ Jessica pokes him on the chest.

‘You!’ Yeon hates the fact that Jessica got his father to her side.

‘Me what?!’ they engaged in the glaring contest but both huffs and look away.

‘Stop with all this…follow me…’ Yeon pulls Jessica with him.

‘Where are you taking me?’

‘To a place! Just shut up and follow okay?’

 

 

To be continue...

 

This probably the last update I can make for this moment before I get my internet connection in UK...Happy New Year eveyone!!