Love is not always sweet...

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

Yay~~ A week holidays~~ Aah *stretching*~~ After so long of chaos and hiatus finally~~ I can settle down to update my story~ I was in tear when I read the comments you guys wrote…thank you for not forgetting me! I will try to update my story as often as I can…though I a week holidays, but the assignments are as high as the mountain @.@ ooh why am I even bother about it? Enjoy this chapter guys~~and thanks again for being so loyal to this story though it’s been a ‘decade’ since I last updated~~ XP

 

Hospital

 

The couple reaches the hospital but Krystal is still in the operating theater so Yeon decide to ask Jessica down to the cafeteria to get something to drink.

 

 

Cafeteria

 

‘You really do like to drink strawberry milk huh?’ Jessica asks the older guy as he slurping on his strawberry milk shake.

‘Are you kidding me? It’s the nicest thing on earth!’

‘I still like mine chocolate milk…’ Jessica slurps on hers and then smiles at Yeon.

‘Jessica…’

‘Hmm?’

‘……actually I…’

‘What is it Yeon?’ Jessica gives him her best smile.

‘…I…actually…I…’ Yeon just couldn’t seem to find the right words to say to Jessica.

‘Hey stop playing…’

‘Ah…forget it…I’ll tell you once I’m ready…’ Yeon sighs

‘Is he hiding something?’ Jessica thought and before she gets the opportunity to ask Tiffany butts in.

‘Jessie!! So how’s the gown? Set?’

‘Yes…’ Jessica nods.

‘Hyung…’ Yul greets his brother with a slightly stressed tone.

‘Hey Yul…’

‘I need to speak to you about something…’ Yul pulls and drags Yeon to another place.

‘What’s wrong with Yul oppa?’ Jessica questions Tiffany and the younger girl shrugs and slurps on Jessica’s chocolate milk.

‘Yah! Get your own milk!’ Jessica scolds her.

 

 

‘What is it Yul?’ Yeon frowns at his brother’s attitude.

‘I think…’

‘You’re gay?’

‘What?! No!! Hyung…I think I’ve fallen in love with Tiffany…’

‘For real or…’

‘Yes…for real…but I’m afraid that I might lose her again like I lost Yoona…I don’t want that to happen…’

Yeon pats his brother on the shoulder ‘…You’re afraid to face the fact Yul…I think you didn’t want to let Yoona go…may be God sent you Tiffany so that you can let go of Yoona…’

‘I know this may sound crazy a bit but…I met Yoona and she told me to move on…and she told me that Tiffany was meant for me…Hyung you have to help me…’ Yul begs.

‘Help you in what?’

‘I want to let Tiffany knows that I really want to be with her and not because I want to be with her because she’s the rebound girl…and I want to led a happy life with her…I want her to know that…I love her…’

Yeon was speechless because it’s been awhile he hasn’t seen his brother look so alive like that and he does not want to let him down because he wants the old Yul back and so he nods ‘I’ll see what I can do…but right now…let’s get back to our girls…’

 

 

Yeon and Yul went back to the girls and they decide to go to the operating theater and wait for Krystal at the waiting area.

 

The four of them wait patiently outside the operating theater where the doctor conducting the operation on Krystal. Though they have to wait for almost 5 hour and Jessica eventually falls asleep on Yeon’s shoulder where as Yul is having difficulty to stay up awake and he keeps on falling asleep and lastly Tiffany decided to offer him her shoulder to lean on. So in the end there only left Yeon and Tiffany that is still wide awake.

 

‘Tiffany…’ Yeon calls the girl out of the blue.

‘Deh…Yeon-shi…’ Tiffany was in dilemma whether to call the guy by his name or oppa so she decided to call him by name.

‘Yul is a lucky guy…he got a beautiful girl like you to be beside him…but he’s an idiot for not trying to appreciate you…’

Tiffany slightly laughs at Yeon’s remark ‘…but still…no matter how much he restricts me…I just can’t help it but to find myself drawing closer to him…’ Tiffany confesses.

‘I know my brother Tiffany…and you know…earlier…he confessed to me and he admitted that he has something on you…he said he has fallen for you…’

Tiffany gasps and then she scowls ‘…why can’t he just come up to me and tell me that? Did he ask you to deliver the message to me?’

‘No he didn’t…he told me that he was afraid that he might lost you like how he lost his beloved Yoona…he’s scared of losing his love again…so…Tiffany…as a brother though I know I’m not his biological brother but still…I want you to help him to overcome his fear of losing you…’

At that moment too, Yul moans and he mumbles something in his sleep ‘I don’t want…I don’t want to lose you…’

Tiffany his hair and gently kisses the top of his head ‘Yul oppa…let me prove to you that our love will last…’ then she looks up to Yeon and the older guy is smiling down on her.

‘How about you Yeon…oppa?’

‘Huh?’

‘What about you and Jessica? Is there any special feeling for her yet?’

‘…I don’t know…’ Yeon mumbles out ‘…even if I have special feeling for her…she may be doesn’t have one for me…’

‘How can you be so sure?’ Tiffany inquires.

‘Tiffany…my marriage with Jessica is a way for her to help her sister out…I don’t want to put a high hope on our relationship…it’s enough with she agrees to be beside me and born me an heir…’

‘I don’t like that Yeon oppa…’

‘Don’t like what?’

‘The way you’re treating Jessie…it was like you treat her as your slave your maid…Yeon oppa…for God sake…she’s going to become your wife in a few days time…at least learn to fall in love with her would you? Jessica is the nicest person you can find on earth…I still remember when we were younger…we barely have any penny to buy food and she went begging for food and only received a loaf of bread and you know what she do? She had to starve herself for 2 weeks and give the food to me and Krystal…that is why she’s so skinny…she deserve a better treatment for all of the things she did…’

Yeon pauses for a moment but before he could answer the operating theater finally off its light and the doctors and nurses come out from the theater and immediately Yeon shakes Jessica up.

‘Jessica…’

‘Umm?’

‘Krystal’s operation is over…the doctor want to talk to you…’

‘Miss Jung…’

‘Doc how’s my sister?’ Jessica’s having difficulty to stand up because her feet feel weak so she remains sitting while asking.

‘The operation is a great success…your sister can now live like other normal teenagers…’

Jessica is happy she couldn’t content her happiness and she hugs Yeon on the spot tightly ‘Krystal is safe!! Thank you…thank you…’

Yeon doesn’t know how to react but he eventually wraps his arms around the girl’s tiny waist and pull her closer.

Tiffany was smirking at the scene because she knows that those two will not put up their white flag because both are stubborn to admit that they like each other but as time pass by Tiffany believes that they will put up their white flag and declare their love for each other. However, Tiffany’s peculiar behavior was caught by Yul who’s suddenly awake by all of the noise.

‘You’re freaking me out…’ Yul teases.

‘Yul oppa you’re awake?’

‘Em…’ Yul nods and rubs his eyes just like a little boy who has awake from his mother’s lap and Tiffany couldn’t help but to adore his cute look.

 

‘Doc…when can I go visit my sister?’

‘It’s better if you could come tomorrow…for now she needs some rest…’

‘Okay…thanks doctor…’ Jessica bows on her seat and then she turns to Yeon and sighs in relief.

‘I don’t know how I can thank you…if not for you…Krystal will never get the opportunity to live a life like a normal teen.’ Jessica’s tears flows down her flawless cheek and Yeon uses his thumb to rub it off.

‘You’re not beautiful when you cry…don’t cry…it makes you look older…’ Yeon cracks a cold joke this time his joke didn’t actually piss the girl but it amuse her and she laughs at it.

‘Now…that’s more like it…’ Yeon caress her face and he actually smiles at her and his warm smile melt Jessica’s heart.

The two stares at each other’s eyes and both lost in each other’s gaze until Tiffany spoil the moments ‘Ermhmphmm…’ Tiffany clears ‘Didn’t mean to disturb…I just want to tell the two of you that me and Yul oppa will head back home first…’

Yeon nods and immediately he distance himself away from the short hair girl.

‘See you at home hyung…’ Yul pats Yeon on the shoulder and went out with the bubbly raven hair girl.

Jessica and Yeon became awkward after the closeness but then ‘I think we should go home too…’ both said in unison and both crack up laughing at each other.

‘Let’s go home…’ Yeon intertwined their fingers and Jessica was surprised by his action and Yeon who can read her reaction immediately say ‘Well…we need to get used to this kind of situation…you are going to be my wife soon and we surely don’t want Krystal to know that our marriage is fake and you married to me just because you want to help her out…she will be devastating…I want the two of us get comfortable with each other…’ Yeon suggested and Jessica blinks for a few time and then ‘Bwoh?’ she puts her palm on Yeon’s forehead and ask ‘Are you…sick or what?’

‘Aish…ya pabo ya…I want us to be like the other husband and wife…I don’t want to act like we are close to each other in front of appa…I want us to fall in love with each other…’

‘…….’ Jessica tried to interpret the information ‘You’re joking?’

‘Jessica…how do you want me to say it so that you will understand?’ Yeon rolls up his eyes ball.

‘You know…the reason why I marry you is because I want to help my sister…and…I can’t possibly fall in love with you…because…we’re so different…I’m sorry…’ Jessica yanks her hand away from Yeon’s grip and Yeon was hurt by the withdrawal.

‘……’

‘I’m sorry Yeon…but I will keep my promise to your father that I will born him a grandchild…though yes we will have to…you know…but that doesn’t meant that…’

‘Jessica…’ Yeon cuts her ‘I…what I tried to tell you when we were at the cafeteria earlier is that…I lo…I…I lov…I like you…’ Yeon feels like want to slap himself for unable to say his feeling out.

‘…I like you too Yeon…but not more than a like of a friend…I hope we can stick to that…’

‘I will respect your decision Jessica…but can we…you know…get use to each other first? Stop fighting with each other and lean on each other every time we got problem and…I want you to hold my hand whenever we’re together…’ Yeon intertwines his fingers with Jessica’s again and this time he grip on it tighter.

Jessica was hesitated but then when she remembered everything that he had done for her she agrees and flashed a toothy grin.

Yeon was happy that she didn’t reject it again and he pulls her into a tight hug. The hug surprise Jessica a lot because she didn’t saw it coming but in that hug, she feels something that she hadn’t feel for such a long time. She feels love again and she hides her blush and smiles at the crook of Yeon’s neck. She lie when she said that she just want Yeon and her stay as friend. She was just afraid that she will get hurt again just like how her ex-boyfriend hurt her and that is why she makes the decision to limit her feeling toward Yeon although it doesn’t work anymore. She’s fallen deeper for Yeon and again she’s facing her fear of getting hurt again.

 

Little did the two know a figure was watching them from afar and that person isn’t happy on what he just saw.

 

 

To be continue

 

@.@ Why do I find this chapter is a bit…umm confusing? Though I’m the one who wrote it? Ahahaha must be because of that so many things running in my mind right now and oh my! There was a lot of confessing and *gasps* Jessica had a boyfriend before?!! Who could it be?! Hihihi…New character is coming up~~ (not much of cliffhanger in this chapter I think…hmm)