No title

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

‘Hello…may I help the two of you?’

‘We’re here to try some wedding dress…I want the best wedding gown for my wife thank you…’ Yeon tells the bridal boutique worker and they nod in understanding and then they bring Jessica with them leaving Yeon alone outside the changing room.

‘What can we get for you sir?’

‘Hmm…I don’t want anything that is too complicated to wear…I just want some comfortable and…’ before Yeon could finish his words some shrieking voice can be heard from afar.

 

‘KIM YEON YOU JERK!!!’

Yeon rolls his eyes and continue to describe his attire to the boutique worker.

‘As I say…I don’t want any complicated suit…just simple one…but I want it black…’

‘Stop jolting that down you!!’ Dara stops the worker to jolt down Yeon’s description with her umbrella.

‘Yah!! Kim Yeon what are you thinking?! You should have called me before you came to this boutique!! I’m your wedding planner remember?!’

‘Ignore her and get my suit…’

‘Yah!! Don’t you dare to move!’ Dara stops the worker again and then she takes a look at the decription.

‘What?! As the heir of the Kim you should wear something that show off your status!! This is tooooooooo simple!! Now where is Jessica?!’

‘Inside…’ Yeon points at the changing room.

‘You wait here…’ Dara warns Taeyeon with her sharp glare and went into the changing room.

Yeon sighs and went out to smoke.

 

As he was about to light up his cigarette suddenly he remembered Jessica and he stops.

‘Why I can’t get you off my mind?’

‘Yeon!!’ Dara calls for him.

‘What?!’

‘Your wife is ready!’

Yeon throws his cigarette box into the rubbish bin and went back into the boutique.

 

 

‘I seriously can’t believe this…’

‘What?’

‘That Dara makes me wear this!!’ Jessica points at her supper short gown.

‘I’ve always dream that I will wear a super long gown that will have to be drag by 12 bride maids for my dream wedding! I want to feels like a princess for my wedding not a…a funky bride!!’

‘That’s what you get for choosing Dara as your wedding planner…’ Yeon scoffs and tighten his neck tie.

 

‘Look at you two!! Oh my gosh!! Totally a perfect fit!!’ Dara squeals as she enters the changing room.

‘Dara…to be frank…this is totally not my style…can we try something else?’ Jessica proposes.

‘Why? You don’t like this style huh?’

‘I prefer something that is you know…princess like kind of gown…this gown is too…’

‘Shedding…’ Yeon helps Jessica to express her opinion.

‘Yes…just like what he said…it’s too way too shedding…’

‘Oh I see…what about you Yeon? Are you comfortable in that suit?’

‘Nope…’

‘Wow…that was a direct answers…’ Dara’s face winces at Yeon’s reply.

‘Dara…could you find something else?’

‘Alright Jessica~~ I’ll find something else for you!! Wait ya~’ and there she goes flying away to the boutique to find something else.

 

‘I’m starting to regret to choose her as our wedding planner…’ Jessica sighs and she sits on the chair while waiting for Dara to come back.

‘Don’t worry…though she’s not good in choosing costume for people…but she knows how to make the party alive…’

‘You know Dara like the back of your hand huh?’

Yeon just smiles at Jessica’s remark.

‘Why didn’t you just purpose to her?’ Jessica asks.

‘Dara was like my sister…I have no special feeling for her…and I owed her something that I could repay till forever…’

‘…what is that?’

‘…Heart…’

 

‘I’m back!! Hah!! Look at what I’ve found?! You gonna love it so much Sica!!’ Dara held up the long gown.

Jessica looks at Yeon for a moment and she saw something else in his eyes every time he looks at Dara.

‘Come on Jessica! Let’s get you fit in this gown! And you Yeonie~ go change with this one would you?’ Dara shoves the tuxedo to him.

‘Arasho nuna~’

‘Yah! I’m not that old! I’m 2 years younger than you do you know that oppa?’ Dara glares at him.

Yeon just smiles and gets into his changing room.

Jessica feels jealous over the interaction but she didn’t get angry, she wants to know the relationship between the two of them which keeps her curious.

 

After a few hours of trying the wedding attire the two are worn out and they decide to get some ice-cream after they drop off Dara at her apartment.

On the road Jessica manage to ask Yeon about his relationship with Dara.

‘What is actually between the two of you?’

‘You really want to know?’

‘I don’t want my husband to cheat on me…’

‘……’

‘You love her don’t you?’ Jessica makes a speculation when Yeon keeps his silence.

‘…No…as I told you…she’s like a sister to me…’

‘…but the way you look at her…it’s different…’

‘I owed her my life Jessica…’

‘Huh?’

‘Back in 2008, that was 4 years ago…I was involve in accident…and my heart was malfunctioning…and at that time…Dara…decided to donate her brother’s heart to me…Her brother is dying because of leukemia there was nothing she can do to help her brother and so…she decided to ask the doctor to donate her brother’s heart to me…right now…in my chest…the heart that’s pumping inside belong to a young boy named Park Sang Hyung…’ as he tells the story to Jessica, his tears drop down.

‘Dara lost a brother to get her childhood friend back…’ Yeon pulls his car by the roadside and cry his heart out.

Jessica’s heart wince at the sight and unconsciously she pulls him to a hug.

‘I’m sorry for doubting you…’ Jessica murmurs in his shoulder.

Yeon wraps his arms around the girl’s waist and buried his face in her neck and continue to cry.

Yeon rubs his tears away and gently push Jessica away ‘I’m sorry…’

‘Yeon…’ Jessica gently caresses the back of his hand that was tightly gripping on the steering.

‘Jessica…’

‘We should go to the hospital now…I want to check on my sister…’

‘Yeah…we should…’

 

 

To be continue

 

 

Oh my God its been a long time since I last update!! I hope no one forgot about me...>< hahaha finally I'm free from all the chaos in campus...Eh...what happened to AFF???