Chapter 9: Makeover

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Continue from last chapter...

 

‘What is it?’

‘Come with me…’ Yeon drags Jessica with him.

‘Wait! Where are you bringing her?! Her wound needs to be stitch!’ Tiffany grabs hold of Jessica’s hand and not letting Yeon to drag her cousin away.

‘I’ll get that done…now will you please let her go? If you want the money…’

‘Wait! You’re not selling me to the pimp aren’t you?’ Jessica yanks her hand and frown at him.

‘Do I look like a pimp to you? Why do I get if I sell you to the pimp daddy?’ Yeon rolls his eyes and disbelieve in what he’s hearing.

‘Then where are you taking her to hyung?’

‘Buy some nice dress and get her makeover…I’m taking her to the ball tonight…’

‘Oh…I almost forgot about the Charity Night tonight!’ Yul smacks himself on the head.

‘You haven’t got yourself a date weren’t you? Why don’t you go with Juhyun?’ Yeon suggests.

‘Nah…I don’t think so…’ Yul shrugs.

‘Excuse me but I think you forgot that I’m still here…what ball are you talking about?’ Jessica steps in between the two siblings.

‘If you come with me as my partner for tonight Charity Ball I’ll give you the money…that’s all I’m asking from you…you don’t want the money is it?’

‘You’ll give me the money if I pretend to be your partner just for tonight? That easy and you’ll give me the money?’

Yeon nods and Tiffany on the other side was amused by the man’s attitude.

‘Yeon-shi…are you sure that’s the condition that you want Jessica to fulfill in order for you to lend us the money?’ Tiffany asks again to assure herself.

‘Ya…’

‘Why me?’ Jessica frowns at him ‘You can ask the other beautiful ladies in the office but why me?’

‘I don’t want people to use me as their medium to become popular…at least I know you wouldn’t do so…’

Jessica turns to Tiffany for some help and Tiffany just nod to show that she believes him and then she look at Yul who smiles at her and nod then she turn back to Yeon ‘Alright then…after I fulfill you condition…I’ll get the money right?’

‘Yep…’

‘Alright…I’ll do it…’ Jessica nods and they say goodbye to the Yulti and went to Yeon’s car.

 

‘Hmm…’ Yul starts to rub his chin.

‘What’s wrong oppa?’

‘Hyung…he seems to be…I don’t know…his ice prince image seems like to melt when he’s around your cousin…he even smiles at her!’

‘Are you trying to say that…he likes her?’

‘I told you before that I think he might have feelings for your cousin didn’t I?’

‘Ah…yes you did…I forgot…so oppa…what’s up with the Charity Night things?’ Tiffany asks.

‘Well…if you are interested you can come too…’

‘Really?!’ Tiffany blinks her eyes a few times with spark in it.

‘Yes…’ Yul smiles and pat her on the head.

‘…but…I don’t have any partner to go with…Jessie is taken…’ Tiffany pouts and huffs.

‘Why don’t we go together?’

‘Huh?’ Tiffany reacts fast and surprise at Yul’s words.

‘Let’s go together…’

‘I thought…you already have a date to go with…’

‘Nah…I don’t…actually I don’t want to go but since you want to go let me be your partner then…’

‘Yul oppa…’

‘Deh?’

‘Could it be…you have a crush on me?’

Yul laughs at Tiffany’s remark ‘What make you think so?’

‘Because you being so nice to me…no one ever treat me this good…except for Jessie and Krystal…’

‘Maybe because…a bit of your attitude reminds me of her…let me get you a cup of strawberry milkshake alright?’ Yul quickly walk away leaving Tiffany puzzles with his words.

 

 

JesTina Boutique

 

‘Oh~ Uri boss Mr. Yeon what can we help you for today?’

‘Tina….I need you to dress her up and makeover her…she will be my date for tonight party…’

‘This girl?’

‘Yep…this girl…’ Yeon pulls Jessica and push her to the boutique owner.

‘I’ll wait out here…’ Yeon folds his arm and sits on the waiting couch and read through some magazine while waiting for Jessica to get done.

 

‘Oh…Miss…did you cut your hair yourself?’

‘Yes I do…I don’t have any money to go to the salon…’

‘Don’t worry about that we will get your hair fix! Now! Before we can continue to makeover you let see your fashion sense by choosing the dress that you want to wear for tonight!’ Tina the boutique owner pulls Jessica to the wardrobe to choose for her dress.

 ‘Ah…I…I don’t really…wow…’ Jessica’s words were cut by the numbers of the beautiful dress that Tina reveals to her.

‘These are our precious collection~ it’s limited~’

‘It’s beautiful…’

‘Make your choice Miss~’

 

At the waiting room

~Bwara Mr. simple simple~

 

‘Hello…’

 

‘Yah! Useless brat! Why did you left Hyomin alone and you even cut your account to your credit card?!’

 

‘Oh appa…’

 

‘Don’t you go appa with me! And your brother where is he? Why I can’t contact his phone?! Juhyun is a nice sweet girl and yet he left her too?! What the hell is going on with you two?!! One is an ice prince one is a stupid guy who can’t get over his wife’s death!’

 

‘Sorry appa…I got myself a girlfriend already so you don’t have to worry about set me up for another blind date…’

 

‘So you just going to ditch Hyo….wait…did you just say you got yourself a girlfriend?’

 

‘Deh…I’m bringing her over to the ball tonight…and Yul probably bring his too…’

 

‘Yul got a girlfriend too?’

 

‘Deh…’

 

‘Wow! I’m happy for you two son!’

 

‘Appa…I’m busy right now…see you at the ball…’ Yeon hang up the call and continue to read on the magazine.

 

 

Inside…

 

‘No no no no no!! That one is so not you!! No one ever wear a legging in a long dress!!’ Tina scolds Jessica when she comes out from the fitting room with a long dress and she’s wearing legging inside.

‘…but…but I’m not used to wearing skirt or gown before! I feel so uncomfortable…’

‘Well honey…if you want to mingle with these high class people you better to start getting used to it or else you’ll humiliated yourself in front of the crowd tonight…You know what? What about I pick up for you a dress? You…just wait for me inside the fitting room…and what size is you shoes?’

‘Oh…okay…umm mine is size 7…’

 

Outside

 

‘Oh hyung? You bring her to shop here too?’

‘Yul? What are you doing here?’

‘I bring Tiffany to buy some dress for her to wear tonight…’

‘Where is she?’

‘She’s with Jes(The owner of 'Jes' 'Tina' okay? ^^ not our Jessica!)…so no wonder I can’t find Tina…I figured…you probably asked her to help Jessica right?’

Yeon just nods and didn’t leave his eyes from the magazine.

‘Hey hyung…why don’t while they get fix up we choose our own suit?’

‘You help me to pick up anything that you think suite me…I’m too lazy to do things like that…’

‘Ah…arasho…’

‘By the way Yul…appa called a few moments ago and I said you’ll be bringing your girlfriend to the ball tonight…’

‘Oh…’

‘…’

‘Wait…’

‘You said to appa that I’ll bring over my girlfriend?!’

‘Yep…he was so furious that we ditch those chicks earlier…so…’

‘God hyung…how am I going to introduce Tiffany as my girlfriend?!’

‘You know the way…purf…you used this method on Yoona before remember? You claimed her as your girlfriend while the reality is not…so…why don’t you use the same method on Tiffany?’

‘They are not the same hyung ah! Tiffany is Tiffany and Yoona is Yoona!’

‘Whatever…you better start acting like her boyfriend at the party or else appa will force us to date other blind date again…’

'So that means...you're using Tiffany and Jessica to get us out from appa's plead?'

'Yup...so you better do something that show the people at the party later on that you and Tiffany are together...and for me I got Jessica agree to the condition that I said before so whether she likes it or not she got to obey my words...'

'I really can't believe you!'

'It's for your own good to Yul...you like that girl don't you? And you're falling for your own secretary again...'

'No I'm not!'

'You do...I see how you smile when you're with her and I can see your eyes is sparkling when you're talking to her...I'm your brother Yul...you can't run from the fact that I'm good in reading your personality~'

Yul turn out to be speechless at Yeon's words and he sighs and went away to look for something to wear.

 

 

Inside

 

‘Okay now…let’s get your hair fix! Have you ever dyed your hair before?’

‘Umm…yes…before…but I got it bleached a few months ago…’

'Oh sweetie! There's a wound on your forehead! We really need to get that one cover! I'll cut your front hair and leave you a bang to cover it up~'

'Oh! I like that idea!!' Jessica claps her hand in excitement

‘Hmm…let me see…’ Tina tilts up Jessica’s face and examined it ‘Aha! I got just a color for your hair!’

‘Huh?’

‘You my sweetie…are going to be blonde!’

‘What?!’

 

Next door

 

‘Hmm…I thought I heard Jessie’s voice…’

 

After a few hours of makeover finally Tina comes out and greets Yeon.

‘Boss she’s ready…’

‘Finally…’ Yeon sighs and stand up; he’s already in his suit and getting ready to go to the ball.

 

‘Yul oppa…I’m done…’ Tiffany steps out from the next fitting room and her beauty caught Yul’s attention.

(Author say:Isn't Tiffany just so beautiful? >///< No wonder Uri Yul can easily fall for her kekekekkeke)

‘Wow…you…look…so…so…’

‘What’s the matter Yul? The cat caught your tongue?’ Yeon teases his little brother.

‘Shut up hyung!’ Yul jabs him and stares back to Tiffany ‘You look beautiful…’

Tiffany giggles and shyly nods ‘Thank you…oh Yeon shi! You are here too? That’s mean Jessie is here too?’

‘Why does this line seem so familiar with the earlier one that we had back on that milkshake stall?’ Yeon frowns.

 

‘Mr. Yeon! Let me present you the new look of Miss Jessica!’ Tina pull over the curtain and reveal the new Jessica with more feminine feeling to her and she’s stunning in her pink dress.

(Author say: Ok Jessica is suppose to be short blonde hair but i couldn't find any of her short hair pic that i wanted so i decide to use this becaus i like her pink dress so much!! >///< so just imagine that this Jessica in this pic is short hair okay?)

Yeon was taunted by her beauty and he can feels his heart beating wild and he can’t take her eyes of the girl.

‘OMG!’ Tiffany’s agape at her cousin new appearance ‘You look hot Jessie!!’

‘Tiff?! What are you doing here?’

‘Oh sis~! We’re just happening to be in the same boutique and we don’t know that!’ Tiffany jokes and nobody laughs at her lame joke ‘Okay…I guess that one pretty lame…’

Yul nudges Yeon who is still lost in Jessica’s new look and he regain his conscious after being jab on the rib by Yul.

‘So…what do you think?’ Tina asks Yeon.

‘It’s…I mean…you always did a good job…but I never thought you could turn someone as boyish as she is to become someone who is…’

‘Beautiful isn’t she? She got the flawless skin~ and nice face figure~ thank your for praising my art work Mr. Yeon! Hope you enjoy the party with your girlfriend!’

‘What?! Wait! I’m not his girlfriend…I think you’ve mistaken…’ Jessica quickly denies.

‘Oh…that’s so bad…you two could make up a perfect couple!’

Tiffany and Yul laugh at Tina’s remark but their laugh instantly stop when they receive the super glare from Yeon and Jessica.

‘Let’s have enough of this talking shall we? Tina…you did an amazing job on Jessica and thank you for that! We shall go now or else we will be late for the party!’ Yul rushes them and Yeon thanks Tina for the last time before went out from the boutique.

 

To be continue....(again)

 

Author to readers and subscribers:-Oops sorry if I like to suspended my story~ It just a way to make it fun right? I hope you guys won't get mad at me for writing it this way...for all my readers and subscribers 정말 고마워요 for reading my stories! I hope to see you leave some comment on each chapter update! ^^ I really apperciate for all the comments and again 정말 고마워요!! ^^