Chapter 7: Start Over

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

‘I had a fight with Jessie…’ Tiffany let go of her hand from hugging Yul’s waist but Yul already miss the warmth of her body.

‘Why what happen?’

‘We need money…’

‘So…you want to lend some money from me?’ Yul follows the girl and he sits next to her at the swinger.

‘It’s about Krystal…I don’t think you will be able to lend me that much…’ Tiffany looks on the ground to hide her face from Yul.

 

 

Meanwhile

 

‘Can you give me Dunhill menthol?’ Yeon is buying himself a box of cigarette because he’s running out of it.

Yeon pays for his cigarette and then he spots Jessica wandering around the street looking sad and lost.

He continues to watching her while light up a cigarette and when Jessica taking the corner route Yeon decides to follow her.

 

 

Back to Yulti

 

‘Wow…that’s a lot of money…’

‘Yes…I know…Yul oppa can you lend me? You can cut it through my paycheck! Please…we really need this money…’ Tiffany kneels down to beg him.

‘Tiffany what are you doing? Get up please…I will help…can you please get up?’

Tiffany finally smiles and she wipes away her tears and she bow 90 degree to thanks him ‘Thank you so much Yul oppa!’

Yul just smiles and nods and he take out his hanky to wipe Tiffany’s tears.

Tiffany blushes when his hand makes contact with her cheek ‘Thank you oppa…’ she said shyly.

‘Oppa do you want to meet Krystal? She probably will be thrill to meet you! Well…it’s been awhile since me and Jessie last visited her…’

‘Sure~’ Yul smiles and he gets up from the swing and they head to his car.

 

 

Jessica stops at the pawn shop and she begins to have a second thought about mortgage her mom’s necklace.

 

Yeon is keeping his distance so that the girl won’t notice him and he feels weird when he saw she’s lingering outside of the pawn shop.

‘Why is she stopping outside of a pawn shop?’

 

‘Should I go in…or no?’ Jessica tries to persuade herself to go in but Tiffany’s words keep replaying in her mind.

‘Tiffany Hwang…I hate you for contaminated my brain with your words!’

 

Yeon is leaning on the wall of the building while still have his eyes on Jessica.

‘Is she having a problem?’

 

 

Hospital

 

‘Hey Krystal…how are you today? I bought you your favorite flower…’ Tiffany put the flower in the vase.

‘Hi Tiff unnie~ It’s been awhile now…where’s Jessie?’ Krystal toss around to look at Tiffany and she frowns when she notices there’s a stranger with Tiffany ‘Tiff unnie…who is he?’

‘Hi~’ Yul smiles awkwardly and waves at her.

‘Umm…Krystal…he’s my boss…Mr. Yul…’ Tiffany introduces them.

‘Oh! Nice to meet you Yul oppa!’

‘Krys! Isn’t it too rude to call someone ‘oppa’ when you just meet him?!’ Tiffany scolds the younger girl.

‘Heheheheh just admit that you jealous when I call him that~’ Krystal teases the older girl and got her blushes.

Yul laughs at Krystal remarks and he pats the girl on the head ‘Hey I like you!’

Krystal stuck out her tongue at Tiffany and Tiffany hold up her knuckles and gives the younger girl a deathly glare.

‘So…Krystal…how are you? Tiffany had been telling me stuff about you…’ Yul pulls a chair and sits next to her and start their conversation.

‘I’m being fine…just some time I had major headache but the doctor helps me out…’

Yul turns to Tiffany and Tiffany step closer to Krystal’s bed ‘Honey…you’re okay lately?’

‘Tiff unnie…I’m not going to make it am I? I heard the doctor call Jessie last night…’

Tiffany clutches on her sleeves when she heard the young girl say out that she’s going to die so calmly.

‘Well…umm Krystal…you can’t give up on life that easy…you’re still young…there are a lot of things you haven’t explored yet…’ Yul who sensed Tiffany's tense help the girl out by comforting Krystal.

‘Yul oppa is right Krystal…me and your sister won’t let anything happen to you…even if we had to die for you…’ Tiffany sits next to Yul and she holds Krystal’s hand to assure the young girl.

Krystal smiles but there’s a tear in her eyes ‘Thank you Tiff unnie…Yul oppa…’ she utters out her appreciation for their comfort.

‘…but you know what Tiff unnie?’

‘Deh?’

‘You and Yul oppa look good together…’ she laughs.

Yul’s world pauses for a moment after he heard her words as for Tiffany she was speechless and she’s turning to a stone.

Krystal couldn’t help but to laugh at the two of them when she noticed that they have the same expressions.

‘OMG…you two will make a perfect couple! Tell me are you two going out together?’ Krystal continues to teases.

‘Ah…Krys! We’re not going out together! It would be impropriate for employees to go out with their boss!’ Tiffany tries to defending herself.

‘If you’re not going out together…then why is he here with you?’ Krystal winks.

Yul laughs again at Krystal blunt answers and her quick responses to make Tiffany blushes.

‘You’re a funny girl Krystal!’ Yul ruffles her hair and Tiffany is feeling a bit jealous by the side.

‘Ish…I want Yul oppa to touch me like that too…’ she said in her mind.

 

 

Outside the pawn shop

 

Yeon already finish up his box of cigarette while waiting for Jessica to make a move. He had been standing there for 2 hours and Jessica is still standing in front of the pawn shop.

He steps on his last cigarette and then peeks at the girl and he saw him already make a move so he follows her.

 

Jessica feels like someone is following her so she stops at her track and then she turn her head to the side and peek through the corner of her eyes. She saw a man wearing grey shirt and cap following her.

She took a deep breath and spun around ‘Yah! Why are you stalking me?!’ she shouts.

 

Yeon was surprised when Jessica found out that he’s following her.

‘Who says I’m stalking you?’ Yeon chided and he just walk pass her trying to act cool though he’s sweating under his cap right now.

 

‘Yah…’ Jessica calls for him.

Yeon turns and face the girl ‘What…I’m not bothering you…’

‘Yes…you’re not bothering me…but I am bothering myself…look I’m sorry for what I’ve said or whatever that made you mad or dislike me…I want to make things up with you…’ Jessica says as fast as she could when she remembered that Tiffany asked her to make it up with Yeon.

Yeon blinks a few times ‘Bwoh?’

Jessica sighs and rolls up her eyes ‘Never mind…just forget what I said…’ she walks pass him but Yeon stops her.

‘We got a very bad start…why don’t we get a cup of coffee and get to know each other better? Beside you haven’t thanks me for paying for your hospital bills…’ he suggests to her.

Jessica looks up and she saw Yeon is smiling at her it was the first time she saw him smiling because most of the times he would be having the constipation look on his face.

‘How you want me to thanks you?’ Jessica yanks her arm away from Yeon’s grip.

‘Why don’t you buy me a drink? I like strawberry milk…’ Yeon shrugs and Jessica laughs at him ‘Seriously?’ Jessica laughs again and she covers up .

‘Is there anything wrong with I like strawberry milk?’ Yeon raises an eyebrow.

‘I thought you would like a cup of coffee or tea seeing your face is the cruel person type not the cute prince type! Most of the Ice Prince like coffee don’t they’

‘Am I hearing you mocking me/’

Jessica contents her laughs and pat Yeon on the shoulder ‘Let just stop and let’s go and get ourselves a drink…’ Jessica pulls him with her.

‘Hey…not here…I know a place…I drive my car…so let’s hit that place…’ Yeon suggested.

‘Make sure it’s not some place expensive I don’t think I would have enough money to pay later on…’ Jessica states.

Yeon ignores her words and drag her to his car.

 

 

Hospital

 

‘Krystal is having so much fun just now…thanks for making she happy today…’

‘It’s alright…hey I’m hungry…do you want to have lunch with me?’ Yul asked the girl.

‘Sure…’ Tiffany replies with an eye smiles which make Yuri’s heart flutters.

‘Where do you want to eat?’

‘Umm…I’m okay with anything…’ Tiffany replies.

‘Okay…what about…we go to this place? Me and Yeon always go there every time we play truant not going to school…’

‘You play truant during your high school years?’ Tiffany couldn’t believe his words.

‘Yeah…I’m not the good boy back on those days…’ Yul laughs and he clicks on his car remote.

 

Hello guys just a short update from me~ I probably wouldn't be able to update for the next few days...gotta catch up with Medical Check up and all...Hope to see you all enjoying this chapter ^^