You are me?!

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

Okay....here is a short explaination to what happened to Jessica's face in chapter 28... ^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

‘You are asking me who am I? I could ask you the same thing Yeon!!  Look at the mirror!!’ urge Jessica.

Yeon climbs down the bed and rush to the bathroom and when he saw his face he screams out loudly ‘What the hell!! How could this happen?!’

Yeon runs to Jessica and pull down her pants ‘Yah!! Kim Yeon!! What are you doing?!!’

‘No!!!!!! I’m in your body!! And and…you’re in my body!! Gaah!!’ Yeon touch his new body and he screams again ‘I got s! OMG!’

‘Yah!! Kim Yeon!! Don’t you dare to touch my body with my hands!!’ mocked Jessica.

‘Let me get this straight…this is just a dream right?’ Yeon pinches himself to make sure that he is dreaming but it painful and at that moment he could die of heart attack.

‘Stop the drama Yeon…you are more dramatic than those actress in the TV dramas…’

‘How can I’m not Jessica? We’ve exchanged body…and how the hell did this thing happen?’

‘You’re asking me? I don’t even know what happen either!!’ huffed Jessica and she plops herself on the bed helplessly.

‘Are going to sleep?’

‘We should try you know…who know if we wake up later we will exchange back?’

‘You’re right…I should get back to sleep.’ So Yeon joined Jessica lying on the bed and then smoke appears out of nowhere and it said ‘Only love can break your spell…’

‘The two of you are made for each other…’ the old lady’s words echoing in their brain and immediately they sit up and stare at each other ‘Should we try the kiss?’

‘Oh yeah…’ nodded Yeon and so he lean in for a kiss.

‘Wait…this doesn’t seem right…’

‘What doesn’t seem right Jessica?’

‘You’re the one who suppose to kiss me!’

‘How can I do so when I’m not in my body??’

‘Not just that Yeon! This whole thing!! I mean…you do mean it when you said you love me?’

‘Yeah…I really do…but sometimes your attitude can be irritating…’ scoffed Yeon.

‘…and I had this funny feeling toward you…why we changed body?’

‘Wait…’

‘Wait what?’ Jessica look at Yeon (well look at her own face actually LOL)

‘The old lady…does this got to do with what she told us yesterday?’

‘Probably…’

‘Ok…we have to find her!! Someone will eventually notice our strange behavior if we didn’t change back!’

‘I agree!! I don’t want my body be spoil by your hand!!’

‘Yah!’

‘Teehee…’

‘…But first Jessica…’

‘Yes?’

‘We need to take bath…’

‘Okay!’

‘….’ Jessica paused for a moment when she notice that naughty grin on Yeon’s face.

‘No way!! You’re not going to look at my body not until our wedding night!! Close your eyes while take bath!!’

‘How can that be possible?’

‘If it’s not I’ll bath you!!’

‘o.O Seriously?!!!’

 

To be continue....