Chapter 16: Acceptation

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Tiffany struggles to haul Yul back to his err…I mean their room.

‘Damn…why are you so heavy?’ she complains as she drag him up the stairs and she fumbles while opening the bedroom door. After they enter the bedroom, Tiffany put Yul down on the bed and when to get something to change him from his smelly cloth.

Tiffany found clean T-shirt for him and she went to his side to take off his shirt and change it to the clean one.

‘Yul oppa… Why you have to make yourself suffer like this? This isn’t the Yul I know…’ she sighs and sit next to him while listening to him mumbling on something she couldn’t understand but she decided to stay beside him till he’s awake.

 

 

Yeon’s mother’s room

 

‘Come in…’ Yeon opens the door wider for Jessica to enter with him and when she’s inside he closes the door behind him.

‘Whose room is this?’ Jessica asks.

‘Well…it’s my mom’s room…’ he shrugs.

‘Why you bring me here? Jessica asks again and she looks at the frame on the desk.

‘My mom means a lot to me…and I love her very much…she wanted to see me and Yul get married one day but to sad…she didn’t manage to do so. So I was thinking maybe you could look through her stuff to get to know her…and…’ Yeon takes out a box from under the bed and hand it to Jessica ‘My omma wanted me to give this box to my future wife…and you are the person…open up…I’ll be at the garden if you look for me…’ he said and after that he leaves her alone in the room.

 

Jessica pulls the chair to the desk and she seated herself there. She slowly opens the box to reveal the content and there was an envelope with a necklace inside.

She holds up the necklace and take a good look at it ‘Wow…diamond…’ she awed.

Then she opens the envelope and read the letter.

 

 

Dear daughter in law,

 

            By time you’re reading this I am no longer with the Kim family or already dead and my responsibility to my son I left it to you to take over. We maybe don’t know each other but I am sure my lovely Yeon will find someone who will please me because he always said that he wanted a wife like his omma. My dear daughter in law, though I am dead my only wishes is to see my son happy. I am sorry to him for leaving him at the time he needs me the most. His father couldn’t give as much love that he wanted so I am counting on you to love and replace my place in his heart. I know I might sound offended but I didn’t mean you to become a mother to him. I just want you to give him whatever he demands. Yeon is my life and it hurts me when he told me he doesn’t want me the day he knew that me and his father were divorce. I’ve hurt him but I can’t turn back the time now. If you really love my son…please take a good care of him and wear the necklace that I left for you. It’s the necklace that he and Yul bought for me. they used up their a year saving to buy me that. It means a lot to me and to both of them. And you can see a pair of rings in the envelope you found this letter. Give the rings to Yul and his wife. The ring belong to me and my ex-husband and I wanted Yul to give it to his wife and himself because the ring means a lot to me and I know Yul will treasures it. I know you will do what best for the Kim family…I’m counting on you. Tell Yeon and Yul that I love them okay?

 

Kim Sooyeon

 

 

Jessica takes the envelope and shakes it and two silver rings fall down from the envelope and she picks it up.

She put back the letter into the envelope and brings it out with her. She heads to the garden to find Yeon and once she reaches the garden she saw him smoking on his cigarette and she dislike it so she march toward him and pull out the cigarette from his mouth and throws it on the grass before step on it.

‘Hey! What are you doing?!’ he scolds her.

‘I don’t want to be widow in young age…if you still want to carry on with our wedding you better stop your smoking habit or I will run away from this house and this deception…’ Jessica says with a frown and stern voice.

Yeon agapes and he was too dumbfounded to even reply her and he just hisses and turns to look other way.

‘Here…’ Jessica hands him the necklace.

‘That’s my mom’s necklace!’

‘Yes I know dumb! She gave it to me! That’s what she said in the letter she gave to me and I want you to help me to put it on me!’ Jessica turns her back on him.

Yeon reluctant to put the necklace on Jessica but he put it on anyway.

After he put it on her, she turns to face him and she kisses him on the cheek and make him blush.

‘You know what your father told me in the reading room this morning? He wants me to give a grandchild with you but I reject him but then when he offers me money to pay for my sister’s medical expenses, I will agree with one condition…’ she whispers to him ‘Stop smoking…it’s not good for your health…’ and with that she skips back to the house with victory smile and leaving Yeon blushing madly at the garden.

He gain back his senses and he takes out his cigarette from his pocket and crumble it ‘Anything is worth it to have a child of my own…’ he told himself.

 

 

 

Author says: A short update…I’m still mourning for my friend’s death…My mood was spoiled when I received the news of her death so I couldn’t continue writing this story until I get my emotion stable down…she died in a pathetic way…May God bless her soul and hope that her body is soon to be found…R.I.P to her.

I am sorry my dear readers and subscribers…I’m sorry that I had to postpone this story for the mean time…If you are HeeCTaengsicnYulti’s subscribers too, for your information, she will postponing her stories as well. Happy reading everyone…

And again...I am sorry...