=)

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

Yul wakes up from his sleep and heavy headache cause him to fall back on the bed and he felt something heavily on his abs and when he looks down he saw Tiffany lays her head on his abs and sleep soundly.
Yul looks at his shirt and notice that it has changed ‘Did you change it for me?’
Tiffany moans and rolls to the other side and it give Yul opportunity to get up from the bed.
Yul gets up from the bed and he walks to the bathroom to freshen up and after that he opens the drawer at his desk to get himself a painkiller for his headache.
He swallows 2 painkillers and gulp down a glass of water before change himself to cleaner attire.
After he get comfortable with his new attire he leans his bum on the desk and folded his arms while gazing at Tiffany’s sleeping figure.
Yoona’s words replay in his mind and he tried to recall the event that happened to him but his mind is blank and only Yoona’s words that stuck in his mind.
He walks to the bed and seated beside Tiffany and he brushes away her bang to reveal her beautiful flawless face.
‘I would be lying if I told you that I don’t feel anything whenever I’m with you…’
‘Give me a chance and I’ll try to learn how to love you back…’ Yul leans in a gently plant a kiss on her forehead.
 
 
 
 
Outside near the pool
 
Yeon is resting on the bench and he tries to keep his mind away from the cigarette. ‘So what if I can’t stop smoking? Why must I listen to her?’ Yeon convinces himself that he is right and she is wrong so he ignores what Jessica had told him and take out his emergency cigarette case and light up one.
He smokes in a whole load and puffs out the smokes ‘This is what I call as life~~’ he leans on his back and continue to puffing on his smoke.
Suddenly Yul comes and pluck away the cigarette from Yeon’s mouth and throw it in the pool.
‘What are you doing?!’
‘No smoking please!! You’re smoking habit has gotten worse!’ Yul scolds him.
‘I can’t help it you know? I’m too addicted to it…’
‘You got to learn how to stop…let’s make a deal. You stop smoking and I will go out with Tiffany.’
‘What benefits I get from you going out with her?’
‘I will move on. Forget about Yoona and start a new life…isn’t that what you always wanted?’
Yul asks with confidents and his eyes gleaming at the moment he said that.
Yeon stares at him for a little while before he chuckles ‘Heh…you really now how to make me listen to you huh?’
‘Hey…I’m your little brother~’ Yul gives Yeon a light punch on the shoulder and they laugh together.
 
‘Hey boys…’ Jaejoong approaches his sons.
‘Appa…’ they both greet.
‘Can I join you two in your conversation? It seems like you two are enjoying yourself huh?’ he seated himself next to Yul.
‘Nothing~ we’re just talking about hyung’s wedding…’ Yul lied.
‘Oh!! Interesting! Yeon how do you want your wedding to be?’ Jaejoong claps his hands.
‘I don’t want any grad wedding dad~ just a normal one…’
‘What are you kidding me? You are the son of Kim Jaejoong! The multi-billionaire! Your wedding supposes to be big and all the artists of Korea should be invited! Tomorrow I want you to meet your wedding planner and discuss this matter with her! Maybe you don’t want a grand wedding but think of Jessica…she lives in a rural area and never ever get to feel how to be a princess…you should treat her nicely!’ though Yeon is the one who’s getting married but Jaejoong is the one that get too excited for his son.
‘Do we have to?’
‘It’s a must!’ he insisted.
‘Alright…I’ll do it…’ Yeon nods.
‘Okay now…Yeon and Yul…let’s have a private talk…do you two ever have with your girlfriend?’ Jaejoong bluntly asks.
Yul and Yeon turn on their poker faces and pretend to didn’t hear what he said ‘Umm hyung ah! Aren’t you hungry?’
‘Yeah…yeah…it’s diner time already…let’s go and check out if the maid had cooked for us or not…’ Yeon quickly scrambles away from his father.
‘Yah!! You two!’ Jaejoong calls for them.
 
 
 
 
Yeonsic’s room
 
Yeon was halfway rotating the door knob when he remembered the incident that happened earlier so he knocks.
 
‘Come in…’
 
Yeon goes in and he curses ‘This is ridiculous! Why do I have to knock in order to enter my own room?’
‘Cause it’s not your room anymore…it’s ‘our’ room…’ Jessica emphasizes on ‘our’.
‘And what are you doing on my bed?’
‘I though we are supposed to sleep together?’ Jessica mischievously winks at Yeon.
Yeon growls and decide to ignore Jessica and went to the bathroom to take her bath.
Jessica smiles in victory ‘Look like he’s the easy to control type of person!’ Jessica smirks and continues to roll on the big soft bed while reading on the magazine that she found on Yeon’s desk.
 
Knock knock
 
‘Come in~~’ 
 
‘Miss Jessica…the diner is served…’ the maid of the Kim family comes in.
‘Oh…umm thank you…I’ll wait till he finishes taking his bath and we will be down together…’ she smiles at the maid.
‘Alright…’ the maid bow and close the door behind her.
‘Ah~~ this kind of life really comfortable! I don’t have to cook for myself…well my cooking skill is …same goes to Tiffany…=.=’ she rolls over on her stomach and smiling while continue read on the magazine like a retard.
 
 
 
 
Yulti’s room
 
Tiffany is still sleeping and Yul doesn’t want to disturb her so he decided to log on to his laptop and start typing on something.
 
 
February 12th
 
I swear to God that I saw Yoona today. I got scolded by her. It’s funny…I thought she will be touched if I decide to love only her in my entire life. Then I realized something too. There was an angel here beside me but I ignore her. She’s so kind to me but because I blinded myself with my love for Yoona and Yoona had to come back from the world she belongs to just to hit me hard on the face of that fact. I am guilty, guilty for myself and for the two of them. I hurt three people at one time. Yoona, Tiffany and myself. It’s true that I can’t forget about Yoona and it is true also that I started to like Tiffany. Maybe it’s fated that I met with Tiffany? Maybe God is getting sick of me mourning on Yoona’s death and he decided to send me Tiffany to cure my loneliness and heartbreak? I got my sense and conscience back and I will try to move on with Tiffany now beside me. I will open up my heart for a new love and new start…
 
 
Knock knock
 
 
Yul stops typing and went to open the door.
‘Yes?’ Yul asks the maid.
‘Young master Yul…Diner is served…’ she bows.
‘Okay…we will be down in a second…’ Yul tells her and closes the door. He went back to his desk and he thinks for awhile before he clicks on something.
 
 
Save or unsaved your document?
 
 
Yul clicks on the unsaved and log off his laptop and then went to his bed to wake Tiffany up.
‘Tiffany…’ he gently shakes her.
‘Wake up now…it’s time for diner…’ 
Tiffany stretches and yawns for bit then she smiles at Yul ‘Good morning…’ she sends him her eye smile and Yul laughs.
‘What so funny?’
‘Tiffany ah~ it’s still night…not yet morning…I think you’re to tired and fall asleep…come on go freshen up and we will be down for diner…’ 
‘Arasho~’ Tiffany giggles and gets up to go freshen up.
 
 
 
 
Yeonsic room
 
Yeon just finished freshen up and he steps out of the bathroom with nothing but only towel wraps around his waist to cover up his manhood and Jessica shrieks at the sight.
‘My eyes!!!’ she shrieked and uses the magazine to cover up her eyes ‘Why are you come out like that?!! Wear some cloth will you?!!’ she scolds him.
‘Excusez moi~ but this is my room and I always like this around my room…you have to get use to it if you are going to stay in here…’ Yeon chides and went to his closet to get some clean cloth to wear.
Jessica couldn’t help but to blush furiously at the sight of his toned body. She never thought that he would have kind of body. From her observation it seems that Yul has the body and Yeon doesn’t but her opinion was wrong at this sight. She trails her eyes down his abs and she can’t help it but to watch Yeon dries up his body with another towel.
‘Are you some kind of ert? You’re checking me up…’ he smirks when he realized he was been watched by her.
‘You’re hot…’ the words slip out of .
‘Huh?’
Jessica realized her mistake and she quickly cover up the line ‘Er…umm I mean…it’s hot in here! Fuh!’ she pretends to fan herself and laugh awkwardly.
‘Cold? But the air-cond is 16 Celsius…’
‘Oh is it?! Oh my…it still hot! I better go down first! The diner is served so umm see you at the dining room!!’ Jessica quickly flees away from the room.
‘Weird…’ Yeon said and continue to dry up his body.
 
 
 
 
Dining room
 
‘Oh hi my dear daughter in law! Where have you been this whole day?’ Jaejoong asks Jessica when he saw the girl enters the dining room. He was expecting them to come together but it’s only Jessica ‘Where is Yeon by the way…’
‘He’s…drying himself up…’ Jessica blushes again when the image of Yeon changing replay in her mind.
‘Ah…you two…so cheeky!’ Jaejoong teases.
‘Appa…’ Yul and Tiffany come in with hand in hand.
‘Hmm…they’re playing it real huh?’ Jessica said in her mind as she saw their hand.
‘What are you doing by standing there Jessica? Please have a seat!’ Jaejoong instructs and Jessica immediately takes a seat on the right side.
‘Hey sweetie!’ Yeon walks into the dining room with a fake grin on his face and he gives Jessica a quick kiss on the cheek which surprise Jessica and Tiffany.
‘Yeon…what takes you so long?’ Jaejoong asks while cutting his fish fillet.
‘I take my bath…’ Yeon replies and he begins to dig in his food.
The dining atmosphere turn awkward as Yeon and Yul don’t know what they should do in front of their father with their fake girlfriend and then suddenly ‘Oh ya…Jessica did my brother told you that tomorrow you and him will go and meet your wedding planner?’ Yul starts the conversation.
‘Oh! Jessie is going to meet her wedding planner tomorrow? But tomorrow…is the day Krystal is going to get operates…’ Tiffany butts in.
‘Oh well…never mind…they still can meet their planner too…’
‘Appa… Who is our wedding planner exactly?’
‘There is no one else that knows you better than Yul or your omma do…’ Jaejoong smiles and chew on his fillet.
‘You mean…Dara? She’s our wedding planner?’ Yeon’s squint his eye.
‘Oh I like Dara…’ Jessica comments.
‘See…my daughter in law likes Dara as your wedding planner…’
Yeon rolls up his eyes and glares at Yul who is going to crack up ‘What are you laughing at?’ he asks his brother.
‘I think it’s better if Dara becomes your wedding planner Yeon…hahaha though her fashion sense is a bit out of this world! Imagine if Jessica walks down the isle with palm hair!!’ he laughs.
‘Not funny…’ Yeon growls and Yul immediately stops laughing.
‘Can I be Jessie’s wedding planner too?’ Tiffany’s eyes shining when she asks.
‘Well…actually Tiff…I would like if you be my bride’s maid!’ Jessica suggests.
‘Great idea!! Cheers to that!’ they clink their glass to toast.
‘So~ now I see that wedding planner thing is settle so…after your sister operation why don’t you and Yeon go for a bridal gown shopping?’ Jaejoong suggests.
‘I’ll bring her appa…don’t worry…’ Yeon assures and tries to get involve in the conversation too as he felt that he was left behind.
 
 
 
 
Yesterday I had a phone call with my dear friend Heeyoung she gave me my courage and strenght back~~ Friend forever to you my friend!! I feel so much better right now~ So I promised her this update~ Heeyoung this is for you~ and for all of my subscribers too!! Sunny and Krystal role will be more on the next chapter~~