Chapter 10: The song, the memories, the pain and the love

Please Love Me (Gender Bender)

 

 

The four of them arrive at the ballroom and they enter it together. Jessica and Tiffany’s beauty caught all of the guests’ eyes and they couldn’t take their eyes of them. Yul is not happy by the attention that people give to Tiffany. It’s not that he dislike the fact that people only setting their eyes on Tiffany only but because he feels jealous that other boys setting their eyes on his partner.

On the other hand Yeon didn’t mind by all the attention that the guests giving to Jessica in fact he is proud that his partner beauty amuse and froze the whole ballroom.

 

‘I’m feeling uncomfortable with all this…’ Jessica whispers.

‘Just act normal…and one more thing…I want you to act as my girlfriend in front of my father later on…’

‘What?! You just said that I only have to become your partner for this ball and you didn’t mention the part of pretending to be your girlfriend!!’ Jessica stops their track and makes Yeon looks at her.

‘It’s fine for me if you don’t want the money…’ Yeon shrugs.

‘Alright…but only pretending…don’t you try to go overboard…’ Jessica warns him.

Yeon smirks to himself and continue to walk her to his father’s table.

 

On the other side

‘Tiffany…’

‘Deh Yul oppa?’

‘Can you do me a favor?’

‘What is it?’

‘Act like my girlfriend in front of my brother later…’

Tiffany blushes slightly at his request ‘Why?’

‘My stupid hyung told him that I’ll bring over my girlfriend to this party and now you’re my partner so…can? Only for tonight…’

‘Oh…Okay…’ Tiffany nods ‘Even if you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend forever I will agree…’ Tiffany says in her heart and she’s smiling happily.

 

‘Appa…’ both Yeon and Yul greet their father who is busy chatting with their guests.

‘Oh! Yeon! Yul! Good to see you two sons! So…these are your girlfriend?’

‘Deh…’ both answers simultaneously.

‘Oh~ Nice to meet you…I’m these boys father Kim Jaejoong the owner of K&K company as well…’

‘Nice to meet you Mr. Kim…I’m Tiffany Hwang…Yul’s girlfriend…’ Tiffany bows politely and on the other side Jessica was frowning because she didn’t know that Yul will ask Tiffany to act as his girlfriend too. After Tiffany introduced herself it was Jessica turn but she’s too lost in thinking about Yul and Tiffany so Yeon jabs her with his elbow and she yelps ‘Ow!’ she eyes Yeon and glares at him.

Yeon rolls his eyes and he himself introduces Jessica to his father ‘Appa…this is my girlfriend…Jessica Jung…she’s Tiffany’s cousin…’

‘Ah…’ Jessica finally get Yeon’s action by jabbing her and she quickly bows at Jaejoong and introduce herself again ‘Nice to meet you Mr. Kim I’m Jessica Jung!’

‘Oh…Nice to meet you too Jessica…’

 

‘Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to K&K charity party!’

 

The four of them take their seat when the MC of the party speak up.

 

‘Well…for today…uri boss Mr. Kim Jaejoong has a special announcement to make! Well before he makes the announcement! Last week…we put up poll and asked everyone who they want to see performing tonight…so…the one that got the highest vote is…our CEO!! Mr. Kim Yeon!!!’

 

‘What the…why me?’ Yeon was dumbfounded on his seat and everyone set their eyes on him.

‘Hyung~ Goodluck!’

‘I…’

 

‘Come up here Mr. CEO and amaze us with your singing or dancing or whatever talent that you have!’

 

The guests keep on chanting his name including Jessica who sitting beside him ‘Yeon you can do it!’ she fakes a smile more to sarcastic smile and Yeon growl at her before stand up and head to the stage.

The guests cheer loudly for him once he’s on the stage.

 

‘Here Mr. Yeon your mic…’ the MC hand him the mic and Yeon take it.

‘The stage is yours…’ the MC leave him on the stage alone.

‘Umm…Good evening everyone…’ Yeon greets.

 

‘Puh…let see what you got in you Mr. …’ Jessica scoffs in her head and she keeps on smiling like a retarded person.

‘Jessie…why are you keep on smiling like that?’

‘I can’t wait to see he gets himself embarrass up there…’ Jessica replies Tiffany.

 

‘Well…I didn’t know you all ‘hate' me that much till you vote for me to perform here tonight…’ Yeon cracks up a joke and everyone laughs at it.

‘I didn’t prepare anything because I didn’t know I’ll be the one who is going to perform…because you guys always vote for Yul every years…well seems like this years is mine huh?’

Yeon takes off his coat and put it aside and then he folds his sleeves.

‘Let me sing you guys a song…okay?’

Yeon runs to the musicians ‘Play me ‘Because I miss you’…and lend me your guitar…’

‘Okay sir~’

Yeon takes the guitar and he place his mic on the mic holder then he sits on the chair.

Yeon starts to strumming the guitar and the music start to play.

‘This song…is for my mom whom passed away long time ago…I just want to show out how much I love her through this song hope you guys will enjoy it….’

 

Jessica was surprised when she heard the music playing, it was her favorite song.

‘This is my favorite song…’ Jessica mumbles to herself she’s actually a big fan of ‘Heartstring’ drama.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DP01-NWKA here’s the link to the song if you guys want to hear it and imagine that Yeon is the one that singing not Yonghwa ^^ Like this song…)

 

Neul ttokgateun haneure
Neul gateun haru
Geudaega eopneun geot malgoneun
Dallajin ge eopneunde


Nan utgoman shipeunde
Da ijeun deushi
Amuil aneun deut geureohke
Useumyeon salgopeunde

Without knowing it, Jessica sings along with Yeon and she’s feeling the song because every time she misses her parents she will sing this song to keep her calm.


Geuriweo geuriweoseo
Geudaega geuriweoseo
Maeil nan honjaseoman
Geudareul bureugo bulleobwayo

For Yul, he starts to recall back his memories with Yoona and he can feels his tears forming but he tries to endure it.


Bogopa bogopaseo
Geudaega bogopaseo
Ije nan seubgwan cheoreom
Geudae ireumman bureuneyo
Oneuldo

 

 

Flashback

 

‘Yul…’

‘Deh…’

‘You know I will always love you right?’

‘Deh…’

‘I’m sorry that I can’t give you a baby…if you feeling like to divorce me and remarry I will let you…’ Yoona tells him.

 

Nan bonaenjul aratjyo
Da namgim eopshi
Anijyo anijyo nan ajik
Geudaereul mot bonaetjyo

 

‘Yoona…what are you talking about? I’m not going to divorce you just because you can’t pregnant…you know I love you for who you are…don’t ever talk things like this to me…I don’t want to hear this…’ Yul scolds his wife and gently knock her on the head.

Yoona cries and hug him tightly ‘I’m just afraid that one day I’ll lose you because I’m not a perfect wife…’

Geuriweo geuriweoseo
Geudaega geuriweoseo
Maeil nan honjaseoman
Geudareul bureugo bulleobwayo

 

‘Shh…silence…get back to sleep…you know…I’ll always by your side and protect you…’

‘Yul…’

‘Yoona…I love you…and that’s what matter…’

‘I love you too…’ Yoona smiles and kisses her husband on the lips before lay on his chest and fall asleep.

 

End of flashback.

 

Yul gets up and excuses himself.

‘Yul where are you going?’ Tiffany asks but she got ignore and she decides to follow him after she got ignored by him.

‘Excuse me Mr. Kim…’ she excuses herself and run after Yul.



Bogopa bogopaseo
Geudaega bogopaseo
Ije nan seubgwan cheoreom
Geudae ireumman bureuneyo
Oneuldo

 

Jaejoong recalls back the happy moment of his family before he divorced his wife and he missed the time where Yeon is the warm prince and not the ice prince when he gets the meaning of the song that Yeon is singing.

 

 

Flashback to Yeon 10 years old

 

Haruharuga jugeul geotman gateun
Eotteohke haeya haeyo

 

‘Appa!! Look I caught a cod fish!!’

‘That’s a good catch son!!’

‘Omma!!’ Yeon runs to his mother ‘Omma! Look!’ Yeon shows his mother the fish he caught and Yul that time who was 8 screams at the fish because he was frighten at it.

‘Tch! Yul is a pussycat!!’

‘Omma!! Look at hyung!!’



Saranghae saranghaeyo
Geudaereul saranghaeyo

 

‘Yeon don’t fright your brother like that!’

‘Oh…seobang…here a towel…wipe away your sweats…’ Sooyeon passes her husband a clean towel.

‘Thank you Sooyeon ah…’

‘Arasho…’ Sooyeon smiles at him.

‘Omma!! Me hungry!!’ Yul whines.

‘Omma! Me too!’ Yeon demands for some food.

‘Papa hungry too!’ Jaejoong join his sons to whine and Sooyeon laughs at her boys who while and put cutely while asking for food.

‘Okay…get your hand wash before I serve the sandwiches!’


Maljocha mothagoseo
Geudaereul geureohke bonaenneyo

 

End of flashback

 

‘Sooyeon…I’m sorry…but we all miss you…’ Jaejoong said in his heart.



Mianhae mianhaeyo
Nae mari deullinayo
Dwineuseun nae gobaegeul
Geudaen deureul su isseulkkayo
Saranghaeyo

 

The guests stand up and applause for his amazing performance.

 

‘Thank you…’Yeon wipes away his tears and bows to thanks the audiences for listening to his song and he steps down the stage and went back to his seat.

 

 ‘I never knew you can sing…and your singing is great…’ Jessica compliments him and he just smiles at her.

‘Thanks…where’s Yul and Tiffany?’

‘They…went out I think…’

‘Oh…’ was the last thing that can be heard between them before both fell silent.

 

Outside

 

‘Yul oppa! Why you running away?’ Tiffany chases him and pulls him on the hand to prevent him from running again.

Yul turns and hug Tiffany tightly and he cries his heart out.

Tiffany was surprised by the hug but she’s more surprise by his cry ‘Oppa…what happen?’

‘I told her I will always be beside her…but why did she left me alone? Why?’

Tiffany knows that he’s talking about Yoona so she just silences herself and lends him her shoulder to cry.

‘Oppa…it will be okay…I’m here for you…’ Tiffany pats him on his back and slowly his back to sooth his sadness.

 

Back on the inside

 

‘Yeon…why don’t you take Jessica and hit the dance floor?’

‘Huh?’ both look back at Jaejoong.

‘Well…Yeon bring you girl to the dance floor and sway with her!’

‘I don’t dance!’ Jessica whispers in Yeon’s ear.

‘Umm…she’s not feeling well…today appa…’

‘Oh c’mon…please do this old man a favor…’ Jaejoong pleads and Yeon rolls his eyes before held out his hand and asking Jessica for a dance.

Jessica was hesitated because she never dances in any high class ball party ever and she’s a little nervous about it.

 

‘How am I going to dance? I don’t know what waltz dance is!’

‘Just follow my lead and you’ll be okay…’ Yeon assures her and he puts his left hand on his shoulder while the other one he holds it.

‘Just relax okay?’

 

From afar, a petite girl with evil glare is watching at them dancing on the dance floor. She gulps down her wine and left the ballroom with anger.

‘Kim Yeon…you will pay for what you are doing to me!’ she takes put her phone from her bag and call someone.

‘Get your here and kill her…’

 

To be continue...

Hope you guys like this chapter ^^ thank you for supprting ^^ I need to get ready now bye~ leave a comment if you could arigato~~